Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
    Story's called Gone but Not forgotten
    Can you give me an idea of what it's about?

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
      i have to say i quite like the new one coz i find darcy and bingly more attractive...and his proposal in the rain is just ... its ... *faints*
      but the story is better told in the one with colin firth, its more like the book
      Yeah it is.. I do like the rain bit but I think my main problem was Kiera as Elizabeth.. I actually couldn't get through the BBC one. or any BBC version of Jane Austen. My mom likes them though.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

well, not so great
        i guess its because i'm used to it XD

yeah, we did but we're frequently flying over to england... couldnt live without Primark
        oh really? i'll have to go and check that one out .. as you know, i totally adored your first one yeah, should've went to chevron 7.2 and not just 7.3 but i told you that already
        Just missed seeing Joe last year as he had to unfortunately cancel. I was gutted.

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          Can you give me an idea of what it's about?
          Oh that one! Nevermind. I remember.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Just missed seeing Joe last year as he had to unfortunately cancel. I was gutted.
            I'm sure this really isn't important but I'm curious. Why did he have to cancel?

You were gutted? I immediately think of a knife to the gut and I'm thinking that's not right?

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah it is.. I do like the rain bit but I think my main problem was Kiera as Elizabeth.. I actually couldn't get through the BBC one. or any BBC version of Jane Austen. My mom likes them though.
              i think she's alright in it but its not the best elizabeth ....
              i got most of them on dvd ... the newest bbc version of Emma is really good, you should watch that one if you enjoy period dramas ... or lark rise to candleford....or the best: north & south *melts*

Comment

i think she's alright in it but its not the best elizabeth ....
                i got most of them on dvd ... the newest bbc version of Emma is really good, you should watch that one if you enjoy period dramas ... or lark rise to candleford....or the best: north & south *melts*
                I like Emma with Gweneth Paltrow.. I'll check out the others!

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

It contains a lot of angst so not everyones cup of tea. Basically a pregnant Elizabeth is taken by Kolya and excecuted ? ? ? As I said not every one's cup of tea, (though I only write happy ending. to depressing other wise.)

Comment

I like Emma with Gweneth Paltrow.. I'll check out the others!
                    hm..i think emmas character didnt come across as very...snappy in that one....its got a nice lengh but the new one is better

yeah, you soooo have to watch 'north & south' ... if you dont i'll come over and force you too its soo damn beautiful.

Comment

It contains a lot of angst so not everyones cup of tea. Basically a pregnant Elizabeth is taken by Kolya and excecuted ? ? ? As I said not every one's cup of tea, (though I only write happy ending. to depressing other wise.)
                      uuh, i'll have to read that

Comment

I'm sure this really isn't important but I'm curious. Why did he have to cancel?

You were gutted? I immediately think of a knife to the gut and I'm thinking that's not right?
                        The thing he was filming at the time ran on longer than it wwas meant to so he had no option but to cancel. Gutted is just a way of saying I was devastated. Its just a term we use although your right it's true meaning is what you quoted.

Comment

The thing he was filming at the time ran on longer than it wwas meant to so he had no option but to cancel. Gutted is just a way of saying I was devastated. Its just a term we use although your right it's true meaning is what you quoted.
                          OH!!! Gotcha! Thanks! Now that you explain it the term makes sense and I think I've heard it used like that before..

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

uuh, i'll have to read that
                            Let me know what you think.

Comment

Let me know what you think.
                              i will, i'll leave feedback on CD, promise

Comment

i know.. last week was totally lame... i felt like i'm the only one posting XD
                                Lame? Excuse me? If you think this thread is "lame," then clearly this thread is not for you. If you want to talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Sparky, there are other threads for it. Please go there and leave us in peace to be as "lame" as we want to be. One of our regular posters has already left in disgust over your comment, and that's one too many.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X