• Show
Clear All

I have my trusted Cromster......AKA my iPad
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      I'm in a laughing fit while writing my Tudors crossover with SGA. Why is that Sir Thomas Moore and Dr. Rodney McKay are speaking about Kolya as if he was Voldermort!

Kolya as voldermort!

The arrangement is clear, Sheppard is Harry and Weir is Ginny *slaps self in the head* tangeant.
      voldemort.... awesome XD

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      Maybe you should write one too!
      nah, my english grammer is pretty bad ;P

Sadly, I do need to go for a bit. I need to feed my son lunch (it's 130p here) and then get both of them down for a nap. I will probably be back in an hour or less tho! It's an addiction. I could always follow from my phone... Hm..
      i guess i say bye then.... its 09.30pm here and i wanted to start watching 'pride and prejudice' about 3hrs ago, but i was so busy talking here that i totally lost track of time ;P speek to you soon though..... you peeps dont get rid of me so easily

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
        omg!!! lizabeth *huggls* yeah, its kinda bad right now ... i need online comfort
        how you doing?? havent spoken to you in ages!!!

you'll be back soon, trust me you couldnt live without our crazy ideas for very long

Huggles back. Not bad need the comfort of Sprky just now too My dad who is 83 feel from his loft (about twelve feet) and we almost lost him. Thankfully he is doing great now apart from a fractured femur. Wanted to go to see RDA at the Chevron concert but couldn't get time off. Also trying to finish another fic which has again turned into pages upon pages.

What have you been up to.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          I'm in a laughing fit while writing my Tudors crossover with SGA. Why is that Sir Thomas Moore and Dr. Rodney McKay are speaking about Kolya as if he was Voldermort!

Kolya as voldermort!

The arrangement is clear, Sheppard is Harry and Weir is Ginny *slaps self in the head* tangeant.
          That would be hilarious! Thank god I wasn't drinking anything when I read that!

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
            Huggles back. Not bad need the comfort of Sprky just now too My dad who is 83 feel from his loft (about twelve feet) and we almost lost him. Thankfully he is doing great now apart from a fractured femur. Wanted to go to see RDA at the Chevron concert but couldn't get time off. Also trying to finish another fic which has again turned into pages upon pages.

What have you been up to.
            flipping hell....i hope he's doing fine soon!
            yeah, i wanted to go to the last chevron already but didnt make it...dont know if i'm going to the next one either...but if TH or so is going again then i sure will too new story, oh? whats it about?

well, not much really...moved from england back to austria (took adam with me) and yeah, sorted our new flat out and now its just working, watching tv and hanging out online. nothing much really

Comment

voldemort.... awesome XD

nah, my english grammer is pretty bad ;P

i guess i say bye then.... its 09.30pm here and i wanted to start watching 'pride and prejudice' about 3hrs ago, but i was so busy talking here that i totally lost track of time ;P speek to you soon though..... you peeps dont get rid of me so easily
              I love pride & prejudice! Its my favorite book. Which version are you watching?

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

[QUOTE=Zandra's Ashes;12251899]

Ohhh, I just rewatched Critical Mass- Radek gets stuck with on the kid planet and comes back with dreads and his face all painted up. Poor Radek- but it was pretty d**n funny!
                I agree. I like critical mass because of the song.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

flipping hell....i hope he's doing fine soon!
                  yeah, i wanted to go to the last chevron already but didnt make it...dont know if i'm going to the next one either...but if TH or so is going again then i sure will too new story, oh? whats it about?

well, not much really...moved from england back to austria (took adam with me) and yeah, sorted our new flat out and now its just working, watching tv and hanging out online. nothing much really
                  You live in Austria?? How great is that!

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Didn't realise you'd moved, tell Adam I'm asking for him. Story's called Gone but Not forgotten and of course is about Elizabeth and John also starring Kolya. It's on Fan fic net or C. D. Would love to see Torri again and Long for the day I meet Joe

Comment

I love pride & prejudice! Its my favorite book. Which version are you watching?
                      BBC 1995
                      yesterday i watched the newest one with Keira Knightly but its a bit short and the ending isnt so great as in the 1995 one. am in a jane austen mood right now.. the other day i watched BBC 1995 persuastion and straight after the 2007 one (gosh, the ITV one is sooo much better and wentworth is soo damn hot) XD and the day before that i watched 'lost in austen' .... so yeah, once again.. FREAK HERE

Comment

Zandra Ashes, were do you post your fics I'm sure I've read them as recognise your name but can't remember where from.

Comment

BBC 1995
                          yesterday i watched the newest one with Keira Knightly but its a bit short and the ending isnt so great as in the 1995 one. am in a jane austen mood right now.. the other day i watched BBC 1995 persuastion and straight after the 2007 one (gosh, the ITV one is sooo much better and wentworth is soo damn hot) XD and the day before that i watched 'lost in austen' .... so yeah, once again.. FREAK HERE
                          I love the A&E version best. The one with Colin Firth. Yeah, I like that one best. I wasn't a fan of the newest one at all. Kiera was a bit harsh I thought.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

You live in Austria?? How great is that!
                            well, not so great
                            i guess its because i'm used to it XD

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
                            Didn't realise you'd moved, tell Adam I'm asking for him. Story's called Gone but Not forgotten and of course is about Elizabeth and John also starring Kolya. It's on Fan fic net or C. D. Would love to see Torri again and Long for the day I meet Joe
                            yeah, we did but we're frequently flying over to england... couldnt live without Primark
                            oh really? i'll have to go and check that one out .. as you know, i totally adored your first one yeah, should've went to chevron 7.2 and not just 7.3 but i told you that already

Comment

I'm reading The Outlander Series where the main character, Claire, goes back in time to the Jacobites and gets married to a Scotsman Jamie . The thing is I keep seeing them as John and Elizabeth. That's what Sparky does for you.

Comment

I love the A&E version best. The one with Colin Firth. Yeah, I like that one best. I wasn't a fan of the newest one at all. Kiera was a bit harsh I thought.
                                i have to say i quite like the new one coz i find darcy and bingly more attractive...and his proposal in the rain is just ... its ... *faints*
                                but the story is better told in the one with colin firth, its more like the book

Comment

Working...
                                X