Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
    Thanks for the comment I thought it would be ok to post the picture in direct link form to GW as long it is´t the image code that would display the image in the post. I would think that would be ok at least I hope so I don´t want to be breaking any rules .
    Manips in any size, form or linking is against GW's rules... but as long as no one's complaining you can get away with it. So, don't say you weren't warned (I speak from experience )

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    Well, seems like things are about to change again:

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/12/16...erse-canceled/
    Basically we don't have to worry about SGU's canon... it got shot out the airlock. Not that I didn't see it coming after Caprica's cancellation though... I was actually waiting for it. Hopefully cast and crew find something new to work on soon.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I have no idea who Mr. Cleaver is, but I'm all for Joe doing a TV dad role. It fits him, I think, and I would just love to see him in a highly rated, popular and successful show. He deserves it
      I wish I had a dad like JoeF's characters!!! And, don't know if this counts as a spoiler ... yeah, it does:
      Spoiler:
      JoeF's character in "Change of Plans", Major Jason Danville, is a retired Air Force fighter pilot who now is a leading consultant for jet building companies. USAF still following him around!!!
      Just thought it was ironic ...

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
      *Runs in* Merry Christmas Sparkies!!! Sparky Christmas treat in spoiler. *hugs, pats, fist pounds for all. Runs out*

Spoiler:
      Santa Baby

John Sheppard looked around for possible hostiles in the area. He stayed alert while moving swiftly between the trees. The deep snow crunched giving away his position. John dove to his left dodging a hit. He took off sprinting but stopped when he saw what awaited. John’s eyes grew large since he knew what was coming.

“Get him everybody,” a shout came from one of John’s foes.

John covered up as snowballs came flying at him from every direction. The Athosean children set a perfect trap. After getting pelted with snow balls John looked up to see Ronon smiling down at him.

“I suppose you set up this little ambush,” John shook some snow out of his hair.

“It was worth it,” Ronon grinned as he high fived some of the Athosean kids.

“Well, we better get back before Elizabeth gets upset,” John dusted off his coat.

John and Ronon walked back to the gate being followed by some of the children. Everyone continued throwing snowballs at each other. When John and Ronon reached the gate they said good bye to the children and dialed Atlantis.

“Atlantis this Sheppard,” John radioed.

“Go ahead Colonel,” Chuck responded.

“Ronon and I are coming back through now,” John began walking up the stairs to the gate.

“Copy that,” Chuck acknowledged.

“Shep... whoa!” John slipped went crashing down the stairs.

John dusted himself off and stepped through the gate. He was met with Dr. Beckett and some questions.

“Well Colonel, did you black out?” Carson began as he checked John’s eye response.

“No, I just bumped my head,” John answered.

“Do you feel dizzy or have any kind of blurry vision,” Carson continued.

“Nope. I feel fine,” John let Carson finish.

“Alright Colonel, you’ll just have a nasty bump on your head. And get into some dry clothes before ya catch cold,” Carson spoke to a retreating John.

“Okay mom,” John replied as he went to change.

John changed and made his way to the briefing room. He stopped when Lt. Cadman walked by wearing a Santa hat that a piece of mistletoe hanging on it. John smiled and let it go as he entered the transporter. Upon exiting he stopped to admire the decorations in the gate room. A Christmas tree, a menorah, and all kinds of decorations from everyone gave the place some cheer.

John entered the briefing room and was a little creeped out the lights were off.

“Hello,” John called and looked at his watch.

A light turned on in the corner of the room and John scratched his head at we saw.

Ba doo, ba doo, ba doo, ba doo-oo

Rondey, Lorne, Ronon, and Carson were in tuxedos and singing and snapping their fingers in time. John saw another light turn on and rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.

A very sleek feminine physique in long, high heeled boots was bouncing her hips in time with the boys singing. John ogled the long sleeved Santa lingerie with a short skirt and plunging back line.

Santa baby just slip a sable under the tree for me

The woman dropped a fur wrap to the ground. And kept her hips bouncing all the while.

Been awful good girl
      Santa baby so hurry down the chimney tonight

John nearly fell over when the woman turned around to reveal herself as Dr. Elizabeth Weir.

Rodney, Ronon, Lorne, and Carson hoisted Elizabeth on their shoulders as she continued to sing.

Santa baby a ‘54 convertible too, light blue

The boys set Elizabeth down right in front of John. John kept fighting the urge not to stare at her cleavage as Elizabeth swayed her hips coming towards him.

I’ll wait up for you dear

Elizabeth gave a stunned John a gentle push into a chair that appeared from nowhere. The boys all surrounded Elizabeth as she continued to sing.

Think of all the fun I’ve missed
      Think of all the fellas that I haven’t kissed

She pushed all the boys aside and turned her attention to John. Elizabeth leaned over to come face to face with John.

Next year I could be just as good
      If you check off my Christmas list

Elizabeth pulled out a rolled up piece of paper from her decolletage and tucked it in John’s pocket.

Santa cutie fill my stocking with a duplex and checks

The men once again surrounded Elizabeth with Christmas stockings filled with cash.

Sign your “X” on the line

Elizabeth seductively moistened the tip of a candy cane pen and placed it behind a now grinning John’s ear.

Santa cutie and hurry down the chimney tonight

Elizabeth spun John’s chair around and began to tie him up with garland.

Come and trim my Christmas tree
      With some decorations bought at Tiffany’s

The boys held out diamond necklaces and bracelets but Elizabeth just pushed them away again.

Elizabeth sauntered back to John and took a seat on his lap.

I really do believe in you

Elizabeth grabbed the collar of John’s jacket pulled him close. She whispered in a husky voice.

Let’s see if you believe in me

John could only grin ear-to-ear as Elizabeth pushed him back into the chair and placed her head on his shoulder.

Santa baby forgot to mention one little thing

John could feel shivers as Elizabeth began running her hands through his messy hair.

A ring, I don’t mean on the phone

Elizabeth smiled and pulled out John’s ear-wic radio and threw it aside.

Elizabeth spun herself and now straddled John’s lap. She pulled his face into her bust and whispered one last time.

Santa baby so hurry down my chimney tonight

John looked up only to see a fully illuminated briefing room. He looked around confused and saw his friends blank stares.

“John are you sure you are feeling well?” Teyla asked.

“Huh, yeah. Why?” John was still confused.

“Well sir, you’ve been standing there...” Major Lorne trailed off.

“Standing here and doing what?” John asked.

“Singing some Santa song,” Ronon informed.

“What? No I haven’t.” John guffawed.

“Hm, we all saw you snapping your fingers and singing ‘Santa Baby’. And you were ah, staring at Elizabeth the whole time,” Rodney motioned toward a somewhat blushing Elizabeth.

“I wouldn’t do something like that,” John waved his friends off.

“It was very... interesting. Especially the part where you pointed right at me and then back at yourself,” Elizabeth smiled enjoying her Christmas serenade from John.

“Well, I guess better go back and see Carson,” John turned and ran toward the infirmary.

After the briefing Elizabeth saw Lt. Cadman and her mistletoe adorned Santa hat.

“Excuse me Lt. Cadman,” Elizabeth stopped her.

“Yes Dr. Weir,” Cadman smiled.

“Um, can I borrow that hat,” Elizabeth asked with a slight blush.

“Sure,” Lt. Cadman gave Elizabeth the hat while grinning mischievously, “and where are you going with it?”

“The infirmary,” Elizabeth grinned back and headed toward the infirmary.
      HAHAHAHAHA!!! Loved the last part about Elizabeth stealing Cadman's hat!!!

OMG. I hate to say this, but TPTW ... we told you so!!!

Comment

*Runs in* Merry Christmas Sparkies!!! Sparky Christmas treat in spoiler. *hugs, pats, fist pounds for all. Runs out*

Spoiler:
        Santa Baby

John Sheppard looked around for possible hostiles in the area. He stayed alert while moving swiftly between the trees. The deep snow crunched giving away his position. John dove to his left dodging a hit. He took off sprinting but stopped when he saw what awaited. John’s eyes grew large since he knew what was coming.

John covered up as snowballs came flying at him from every direction. The Athosean children set a perfect trap. After getting pelted with snow balls John looked up to see Ronon smiling down at him.

“I suppose you set up this little ambush,” John shook some snow out of his hair.

“Well, we better get back before Elizabeth gets upset,” John dusted off his coat.

John and Ronon walked back to the gate being followed by some of the children. Everyone continued throwing snowballs at each other. When John and Ronon reached the gate they said good bye to the children and dialed Atlantis.

“Ronon and I are coming back through now,” John began walking up the stairs to the gate.

John dusted himself off and stepped through the gate. He was met with Dr. Beckett and some questions.

“Well Colonel, did you black out?” Carson began as he checked John’s eye response.

“Alright Colonel, you’ll just have a nasty bump on your head. And get into some dry clothes before ya catch cold,” Carson spoke to a retreating John.

John changed and made his way to the briefing room. He stopped when Lt. Cadman walked by wearing a Santa hat that a piece of mistletoe hanging on it. John smiled and let it go as he entered the transporter. Upon exiting he stopped to admire the decorations in the gate room. A Christmas tree, a menorah, and all kinds of decorations from everyone gave the place some cheer.

John entered the briefing room and was a little creeped out the lights were off.

A light turned on in the corner of the room and John scratched his head at we saw.

Rondey, Lorne, Ronon, and Carson were in tuxedos and singing and snapping their fingers in time. John saw another light turn on and rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.

A very sleek feminine physique in long, high heeled boots was bouncing her hips in time with the boys singing. John ogled the long sleeved Santa lingerie with a short skirt and plunging back line.

The woman dropped a fur wrap to the ground. And kept her hips bouncing all the while.

Been awful good girl

John nearly fell over when the woman turned around to reveal herself as Dr. Elizabeth Weir.

Rodney, Ronon, Lorne, and Carson hoisted Elizabeth on their shoulders as she continued to sing.

The boys set Elizabeth down right in front of John. John kept fighting the urge not to stare at her cleavage as Elizabeth swayed her hips coming towards him.

Elizabeth gave a stunned John a gentle push into a chair that appeared from nowhere. The boys all surrounded Elizabeth as she continued to sing.

She pushed all the boys aside and turned her attention to John. Elizabeth leaned over to come face to face with John.

Elizabeth pulled out a rolled up piece of paper from her decolletage and tucked it in John’s pocket.

The men once again surrounded Elizabeth with Christmas stockings filled with cash.

Elizabeth seductively moistened the tip of a candy cane pen and placed it behind a now grinning John’s ear.

The boys held out diamond necklaces and bracelets but Elizabeth just pushed them away again.

Elizabeth grabbed the collar of John’s jacket pulled him close. She whispered in a husky voice.

John could only grin ear-to-ear as Elizabeth pushed him back into the chair and placed her head on his shoulder.

John could feel shivers as Elizabeth began running her hands through his messy hair.

Elizabeth spun herself and now straddled John’s lap. She pulled his face into her bust and whispered one last time.

John looked up only to see a fully illuminated briefing room. He looked around confused and saw his friends blank stares.

“Hm, we all saw you snapping your fingers and singing ‘Santa Baby’. And you were ah, staring at Elizabeth the whole time,” Rodney motioned toward a somewhat blushing Elizabeth.

“It was very... interesting. Especially the part where you pointed right at me and then back at yourself,” Elizabeth smiled enjoying her Christmas serenade from John.

“Well, I guess better go back and see Carson,” John turned and ran toward the infirmary.

After the briefing Elizabeth saw Lt. Cadman and her mistletoe adorned Santa hat.

“Sure,” Lt. Cadman gave Elizabeth the hat while grinning mischievously, “and where are you going with it?”

PK! Good to see you, buddy! And OMG, that ficlet gave me a good laugh! Look's like John's been a very good boy this year...

(quick link correction: http://insidetv.ew.com/2010/12/16/st...erse-canceled/)

My reaction to the news? *snorts* I think ShipperWriter said it best...

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        OMG. I hate to say this, but TPTW ... we told you so!!!
        Yup. It's a shame for the cast and crew, as I'm sure they were all looking forward to another season, but I feel no sympathy for TPTW. They brought this on themselves.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*emerald_day drops in*

Hey sparkyes, I wanted to share this manip I made for Sparky Advent Calendar 2010 on LJ this manip is found in window number 16 in the calendar. I´m really proud for this manip I think it´s one of my better once that I have made . I hope this won´t offend anyone, it´s just done for fun.

Here is the link to the picture hope you like it :

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...wallpaper_.jpg
          THE TUDORS O.O

*snickers* How halirious I am actually doing a crossover where John Sheppard is with Anne Boleyn so I cannot help but gigglesnort a bit unfortunately it's post Sparky in the fic great job!

On another note why am I not surprised Stargate Universe is cancelled?
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

SGU got cancelled?? I didn't get a memo, why didn't I get a memo????? No wonder no one's queuing up for my RP Oh well maybe they can now get back to the roots and resurect SG1/SGA .......*wishful thinking*

Comment

Oh I hope SGA comes back....maybe we'll get some SPARKY
              BALCONIES
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                I have no idea who Mr. Cleaver is, but I'm all for Joe doing a TV dad role. It fits him, I think, and I would just love to see him in a highly rated, popular and successful show. He deserves it
                Mr. Cleaver is the dad on Leave It To Beaver. He was pretty much the iconic dad of my childhood. LOL

Spoiler:
                Santa Baby

Been awful good girl

*glomps pkprd* We miss you buddy. Love the image of John singing and Lizzie singing.

And as far as THE NEWS goes. *snort* and DUH! And for anyone thinking SGA will be revived. Uh, no. It's deader than a dead thing. Now I think any movie is even less of a possiblility. TPTW have managed to kill the entire franchise in just 2 short years. What an accomplishment.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  And as far as THE NEWS goes. *snort* and DUH! And for anyone thinking SGA will be revived. Uh, no. It's deader than a dead thing. Now I think any movie is even less of a possiblility. TPTW have managed to kill the entire franchise in just 2 short years. What an accomplishment.
                  *snorts* Yeah, I also think the movie is dead. Which is a shame, because the fans and the cast deserve to have some closure, and now we're not going to get it.

Oh, wait. Yes, we will.

ATLANTIS RISING, FOR THE WIN!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                    That is simply gorgeous Emmy, I loved it. But yeah sometimes even posting a link can be against Forum rules..I know (bikini pic of me) But I think that one should pass

happy Sparkies

*thunks*

BIG PIC

Spoiler:
                    Nice image. I like it. Thanks for the comment. I must ask dose Emmy= emerald_day? Just curios.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Manips in any size, form or linking is against GW's rules... but as long as no one's complaining you can get away with it. So, don't say you weren't warned (I speak from experience )

Basically we don't have to worry about SGU's canon... it got shot out the airlock. Not that I didn't see it coming after Caprica's cancellation though... I was actually waiting for it. Hopefully cast and crew find something new to work on soon.
                    Oh crap, well I hope nobody complains, though I have to say I don´t agree with GW rules for posting a link to the image it dosen´t make much sense to me. Thanks for the heads up.

I hope this dosen´t offend anyone but this is my personal opinion on the cancellation of SGU: It was about time they canceled this show and I´m proud to say that I never even watched a single episode of that series and I´m not going to start know, I´m still bitter about the way they handled SGA and took SGU over SGA. Sorry for going off topic there I just had to get this off my chest, I hope you understand.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                    THE TUDORS O.O

*snickers* How halirious I am actually doing a crossover where John Sheppard is with Anne Boleyn so I cannot help but gigglesnort a bit unfortunately it's post Sparky in the fic great job!
                    Lol, it took me quite a long time to remove "The Tudors logo" lol but I´m happy about the way it turned out .

Comment

Well they brought back Carson as a clone after the fans complaned....maybe if we complain and we force them to read Atlantis Rising we can get more SGA and some Sparky.

THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN!
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        *snorts* Yeah, I also think the movie is dead. Which is a shame, because the fans and the cast deserve to have some closure, and now we're not going to get it.

Oh, wait. Yes, we will.

*high fives* Sing it, sister!

Well they brought back Carson as a clone after the fans complaned....maybe if we complain and we force them to read Atlantis Rising we can get more SGA and some Sparky.

THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN!
                        Well good luck with that. We complained when Torri was let go. We sent candy to the studio. We ranted. We raved. We wrote emails. We got ignored. They didn't care then what the fans thought. And they don't care now. JM said on his blog he didn't care if 10 times more fans wanted something to happen it wasn't going to change their minds. So now karma is chewing on his tender parts and we are all up in arms once again. TPTB can't read fanfic because then they would put themselves in a position to be accused of plagiarism. MGM would have to suddenly not be bankrupt and want to revive the show. That's about as likely as there really being a wormhole to another galaxy.

They killed it with stupid decisions that made virtually everybody angry and there's no point in working ourselves into a lather to try once again to change it. Just the opinion of someone who has been there and done that again and again.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*high-fives back and starts passing out champagne*

Well good luck with that. We complained when Torri was let go. We sent candy to the studio. We ranted. We raved. We wrote emails. We got ignored. They didn't care then what the fans thought. And they don't care now. JM said on his blog he didn't care if 10 times more fans wanted something to happen it wasn't going to change their minds. So now karma is chewing on his tender parts and we are all up in arms once again. TPTB can't read fanfic because then they would put themselves in a position to be accused of plagiarism. MGM would have to suddenly not be bankrupt and want to revive the show. That's about as likely as there really being a wormhole to another galaxy.

They killed it with stupid decisions that made virtually everybody angry and there's no point in working ourselves into a lather to try once again to change it. Just the opinion of someone who has been there and done that again and again.
                          Indeed. And we all remember the definition of insanity, don't we?

So we'll just be over here in our corner, writing our fanfic and proving that yes, we're better than them.

Comment

Mr. Cleaver is the dad on Leave It To Beaver. He was pretty much the iconic dad of my childhood. LOL
                            I think, no matter how old we are, Mr. Cleaver (or Mr. Cunningham from "Happy Days", I like him too) are great father figures to look up to. It really is a shame that TV nowadays doesn't have many dads like that anymore ... Too bad we never got to see JoeF portray John as a dad ...

*glomps pkprd* We miss you buddy. Love the image of John singing and Lizzie singing.

*Shipper does a rim shot on her air drums*

Yep. Pretty frakkin' amazing ...

Oh, wait. Yes, we will.

Can I get a whoop whoop?!?!?!

I hope this dosen´t offend anyone but this is my personal opinion on the cancellation of SGU: It was about time they canceled this show and I´m proud to say that I never even watched a single episode of that series and I´m not going to start know, I´m still bitter about the way they handled SGA and took SGU over SGA. Sorry for going off topic there I just had to get this off my chest, I hope you understand.
                            Eeh. Join the club!!!

Everybody's kinda starting to leave ... Rob Cooper left earlier in the year, and with the economy and everything, it's all frakked up.

*high-fives back and starts passing out champagne*

Indeed. And we all remember the definition of insanity, don't we?

So we'll just be over here in our corner, writing our fanfic and proving that yes, we're better than them.
                            *high-fives SK & SR*

Yes indeedy!

Now back to snurching smilies and writing fics!

Comment

*Indeed. And we all remember the definition of insanity, don't we?

If it weren't for insanity my dear we ouldn't come up with such outrageous yet brilliant ideas! HAIL TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BRAIN DOMINATED!
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Can I get a whoop whoop?!?!?!
                                Whoop whoop!

*high-fives SK & SR*

Yes indeedy!

Now back to snurching smilies and writing fics!
                                Right on!

If it weren't for insanity my dear we ouldn't come up with such outrageous yet brilliant ideas! HAIL TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BRAIN DOMINATED!
                                Er, I guess you didn't get the joke.

According to Albert Einstein, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Comment

Working...
                                X