Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Nope, they never said where she grew up. We've talked about it a few times, though. Someone (VampyreWraith, I think?) suggested that she could be from New England, which I like.
    For some reason I always thought of Elizabeth as the daughter of a career diplomat and grew up in the shadow of the UN in NYC. Just my two cents.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hooray! Welcome back! *huggles*

*snickers*

What, like this one?

Spoiler:

RAWR!
      I -- uh -- guh -- huh!!!

*dies of sheer Thunk overload*

Of course he would... he'd be playing John.

*snorts*

Nope, they never said where she grew up. We've talked about it a few times, though. Someone (VampyreWraith, I think?) suggested that she could be from New England, which I like.
      Hmm. Well ... I'm still overwhelmed from that pic. Gonna steal that pic and have very Sheppard-centric dreams tonight.

*starts praying to TPTB to let that image stay in her head all night*

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        For some reason I always thought of Elizabeth as the daughter of a career diplomat and grew up in the shadow of the UN in NYC. Just my two cents.
        That's certainly possible, too.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        I -- uh -- guh -- huh!!!

*dies of sheer Thunk overload*
        *cackles* I figured you'd like that. Whump and thunk all in one tasty package.

Hmm. Well ... I'm still overwhelmed from that pic. Gonna steal that pic and have very Sheppard-centric dreams tonight.

*starts praying to TPTB to let that image stay in her head all night*
        LMAO! Definitely some tasty Sparky hurt & comfort dreams tonight.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*cackles* I figured you'd like that. Whump and thunk all in one tasty package.

LMAO! Definitely some tasty Sparky hurt & comfort dreams tonight.
          Yeah ... I was almost asleep til I went back to the screen captures and the eppy transcript ... hafta post this!

(from "The Lost Tribe") ATLANTIS INFIRMARY. John is sitting on the side of a bed with his shirt off. Shep fans squee and faint -- and Shep whumpers writhe on the floor in delight as Marie carefully uses a pair of tweezers to pick out one of the many pieces of glass embedded in his back. He grunts in pain.

Ooh, poor John. I have some aloe vera that would help!

*gets glomped by line of rabid John thunkers wanting the honors*

Oh, geez. Anyhow, I like this pic better:

I am SO hot without my shirt on. Even I'M speechless!!!

Squee!

Now to bed.

Back later.

Comment

Yeah ... I was almost asleep til I went back to the screen captures and the eppy transcript ... hafta post this!

(from "The Lost Tribe") ATLANTIS INFIRMARY. John is sitting on the side of a bed with his shirt off. Shep fans squee and faint -- and Shep whumpers writhe on the floor in delight as Marie carefully uses a pair of tweezers to pick out one of the many pieces of glass embedded in his back. He grunts in pain.

Ooh, poor John. I have some aloe vera that would help!

*gets glomped by line of rabid John thunkers wanting the honors*
            *Lizzeh walks in, snorts at the line, then pulls a lever. The floor opens up under the line of thunkers, who all fall onto a water slide that carries them away and dumps them into the Lantean sea. Then she cuddles John and leads him off to bed so they can have their wicked way with each other*

Oh, geez. Anyhow, I like this pic better:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/.../PDVD_0163.jpg

I am SO hot without my shirt on. Even I'M speechless!!!

Squee!

Now to bed.

Back later.
            Hahahah! He's totally too sexy for his shirt.

Nighty-night, and pleasant Sparky dreams!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey peeps. Killing time before walking tour of Rome. No, not the whole thing. OMG! Need more coffee. Do you miss me. Strange keyboard with no question mark. See ya.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Hey peeps. Killing time before walking tour of Rome. No, not the whole thing. OMG! Need more coffee. Do you miss me. Strange keyboard with no question mark. See ya.
                If it's an AZERTY-board than the ? is next to the N. It should be right above (on the same key) as the , ... does that help?
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*Runs in* Hey sparkies. I got put back on shift, which NORMALLY gives me four days off. But now the shop is running with one to two days off. (I think I just volunteered to work 21 days striaght ) Just wanted to drop by and say howdy and I'm still around. Oh and a present for Eri:

Spoiler:
                  Rocky Top you'll always be
                  Home sweet home to me
                  Good ole Rocky Top
                  Rocky Top Tennessee
                  Rocky Top Tennessee
                  "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Squee! *tackle glomps* Well, coffee shouldn't be a problem; Italy is supposed to have very good coffee. Have fun on the tour!

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                    *Runs in* Hey sparkies. I got put back on shift, which NORMALLY gives me four days off. But now the shop is running with one to two days off. (I think I just volunteered to work 21 days striaght ) Just wanted to drop by and say howdy and I'm still around. Oh and a present for Eri:

Spoiler:
                    Home sweet home to me
                    Good ole Rocky Top
                    Rocky Top Tennessee
                    Rocky Top Tennessee
                    Ack! That's a sucktastic schedule!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                      Translation? Does that mean he's AB+ blood type, and he's Roman Catholic? Ooooo, he's Catholic!?

Based on my brilliant Wikipedia entry it appears that's an improper format for Dog tags (his first name should be on there as well as 'AF' for Air Force) but I'll take it!

We can also deduce that he lived in Pennsylvania when his SS information was filed.
                      Oh my God, I can't believe this! So cool - that he's Chatolic, but his blood type?! I was thinking "giving" him this particular blood type in "Sunday Fathers" and Rockstar fic.

Geez I would love to have that piece of fan memorabilia... oooh. *dies*

SR, I miss you! Are you having fun, gorgeous? I can't believe you're actually in my own time zone now!
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Oh my God, I can't believe this! So cool - that he's Chatolic, but his blood type?! I was thinking "giving" him this particular blood type in "Sunday Fathers" and Rockstar fic.

SR, I miss you! Are you having fun, gorgeous? I can't believe you're actually in my own time zone now!
                        OMG, now how's that for serendipity?

It's the only set of Sheppard dog tags that they've sold so far; they went for $900. Of course, now that you've got the info that was printed on them, you could have your own replica made.

Comment

Excuse me while I'm having a Twitter moment! *flails in circles*

Comment

*Lizzeh walks in, snorts at the line, then pulls a lever. The floor opens up under the line of thunkers, who all fall onto a water slide that carries them away and dumps them into the Lantean sea. Then she cuddles John and leads him off to bed so they can have their wicked way with each other*
                            ROFL!!!

Hahahah! He's totally too sexy for his shirt.

Nighty-night, and pleasant Sparky dreams!
                            Now I can't remember ... but I think I had one!!! It's slowly coming back, think I may write an Elizabeth POV chapter involving this one ... hee hee hee!!!

*hugs SR*

Hey, girl! Yes, we miss you! Sorry for the funky keyboard!

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post

Spoiler:
                            Home sweet home to me
                            Good ole Rocky Top
                            Rocky Top Tennessee
                            Rocky Top Tennessee
                            EEW ... sorry about work, that major sucky ...

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Squee! *tackle glomps* Well, coffee shouldn't be a problem; Italy is supposed to have very good coffee. Have fun on the tour!

Ack! That's a sucktastic schedule!
                            Ditto on everything SK said ...

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

OMG, now how's that for serendipity?

It's the only set of Sheppard dog tags that they've sold so far; they went for $900. Of course, now that you've got the info that was printed on them, you could have your own replica made.
                            Just get new ones that say Lt Col on them, and something about emergency contact/family ... Fill in the blanks, people!
                            Last edited by ShipperWriter; 02 October 2010, 08:57 AM. Reason: See next comment

Comment

After further reflection, I'm gonna go strike my last comment. Because if Anuna got a replica made, it just wouldn't be the same. They wouldn't be the ones that he ACTUALLY WORE!!! 'Member how much of a big deal we were making because Kris got War and Peace "that John and Lizzie both touched"? That rule DEFINITELY carries over to the dogtags, of all things!

*stops ranting, crosses fingers and hopes the Lt. Col. dogtags are a heck of a lot cheaper than Major for Anuna's sake*

Comment

After further reflection, I'm gonna go strike my last comment. Because if Anuna got a replica made, it just wouldn't be the same. They wouldn't be the ones that he ACTUALLY WORE!!! 'Member how much of a big deal we were making because Kris got War and Peace "that John and Lizzie both touched"? That rule DEFINITELY carries over to the dogtags, of all things!

*stops ranting, crosses fingers and hopes the Lt. Col. dogtags are a heck of a lot cheaper than Major for Anuna's sake*

Oh sweetie, no worries about me. I could never buy either of those props.

Comment

Working...
                                X