Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Frankly, I'm surprised John's hair didn't spontaneously burst into flames at seeing Lizzeh fawning all over that squicky Lucius.
    But his eyes were certainly going out of the eyeholes, look at his face here:

Comment

I love Irresistible, if only to see jealous!John. His eyes breath fire whenever Liz is fawning over Lucius. If I want to laugh, I watch that ep. Yes, they're all acting OOC, but it's the funny and the explained kinda OOC. Not at all like the OOC that we saw in Sanctuary.
      And there's nothing subtle about all the Sparky in this ep. It jumps off the screen!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Missing Moments Chapter 53: Sunday
        Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
        53: Sunday

(before the ep)

Elizabeth awoke with a smile on her face. It was one of the first times since living in Atlantis that she awoke without the blaring sound of the alarm clock... it was one of the first times that she could sleep in late... with John.

"Morning sunshine." He whispered and pulled her closer, his hand touching the bracelet that held her wedding ring.

"Morning." She breathed and traced his wedding ring that lay in between his dog tags on his naked chest.

He nuzzled her hair and gently traced her stomach.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better. Carson says I'm one of those lucky women that don't have too much trouble with morning sickness."

"That's the Lizzie I love: too stubborn to even have morning sickness."

She turned to him. "If you ever call me that outside of this room, I'll never talk to you again."

He slightly pouted. "I promise I'll never call you Lizzie outside of this room. No matter how much I like to call you that."

She gave him a smile. "Good, now shut up and kiss me."

He grinned. "Yes ma'am." And closed the distance between them.

(rewrite of Elizabeth and Mike Branton bench scene)

Mike inched closer to her, but Elizabeth backed away.

"I told you that I can't do this..."

"Elizabeth, give it a chance. It's just a kiss..."

"Mike, I have no problem with being friends, but I can't do more than that."

"Why not?" He asked, sounding a bit frustrated.

Elizabeth bit her lip, clearly in doubt of what she should tell him.

"I'm married."

Mike gaped at her for a moment.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm married."

"To whom?"

She let out a sigh. "I can't tell you."

"So he's part of the expedition?"

Elizabeth gave him a look. "Mike, please, keep it quiet."

"Who is he?" Mike demanded.

"We promised our superiors to keep it quiet. I can't tell you."

Mike stood up and gave her a glare. "You could have told me that before letting me make a fool out of myself."

"I'm sorry. I told you up-front it wasn't possible." Elizabeth said, but he had already walked back into the city. She let out a sigh and wiped a hand over her face, wondering when they could finally tell the news to their colleagues. She gently put her hand on her stomach and knew the news would be revealed soon, if they wanted to or not.

Only seconds later she was called to the control room.

(rewrite of the John and Ronon talk)

"When are you getting married?"

John gave Ronon a look and the warrior frowned.

"Who is she?"

"What, no one!" John said, sounding a bit panicked.

"You're married to someone here, aren't you?"

"I'm not." John tried.

"You're a terrible liar." Ronon grinned.

John pinched the bridge of his nose, threw the magazine aside and sat up straight. "Promise me you won't tell anyone."

"Who is she?"

"Ronon..."

"Come on, man. You know I won't tell anyone."

John sighed. "Promise?"

Ronon shrugged. "Since I only talk to you and Teyla, who would I tell?"

After giving his friend another look, John finally caved. "It's Elizabeth."

Ronon grinned like a madman. "I always thought there was something going on between the two of you."

"Just please, don't tell anyone."

Before Ronon could assure him, the city shook heavily and they both jumped up, running towards the control room.

(rewrite of the ending)

The soldier took the box from Carson, gently put it in the container and closed the door. Barely a second later the container shook heavily, indicating the tumor had exploded.

"Christ." The soldier cursed. "If we had been a second later, we both would have been toast."

Carson let out a breath as he turned back to the man. "Thank you."

He gave Carson a nod and signaled to the control room that all was safe.

"You risked your life and the integrity of the tower."

"Aye, to save a man's life."

Elizabeth let out a sigh. "Carson, I know you put the lives of your patients before anything, but you risked the city and everyone who was in the tower. If that explosion would have happened just a second sooner, there was a chance the tower could have collapsed and you would have died."

"But it didn't and my patient survived."

"Yes he did, and we're all very happy about that. But next time something like this happens, use your common sense and think it through. You cannot put the safety of one man before the safety of this city and its inhabitants."

Carson gave her a glare. "Then it matters who is on my operating table?"

"Excuse me?"

"Imagine Colonel Sheppard would have been laying on that table, would you have given the same order."

Elizabeth looked him straight in the eye. "Yes. Because John would never forgive me if I put his life ahead of the safety of Atlantis and the expedition."

Carson sat back in his chair and stayed quiet for a couple of moments. "So, Atlantis comes before everything."

"Yes." Elizabeth answered without hesitation.

"I'm sorry, Elizabeth, but saving a life is the most important thing in the world to me and ever since I joined this expedition..." He sighed. "I've never seen so much death and destruction."

"I won't deny that." She said. "It hasn't been easy for me either, for any of us for that matter, but please Carson, we need you here. Don't think about the lives we lost, think about the countless lives you saved."

"I do little else." He confessed. "It's the only thing that keeps me going."

"Then keep focusing on that. But please, Carson, we need you here. You are a comfort and a helping hand for so many people. You have no idea how much we'd miss you and how difficult it would be to replace you."

"Everyone can be replaced." He pointed out.

"Yes, but some people can be replaced much easier than others and you are one of the most difficult ones to replace."

For a moment it stayed quiet between them.

"I just need some time off, to think things through. Jennifer Keller can easily take my place in the mean time."

Elizabeth nodded. "I understand, we'll miss you, but take all the time you need."

"Thank you." He said and left the office while Elizabeth sighed, wondering what the expedition would do without the excellent care of Carson and hoping he would return soon.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...r_jealousy.jpg

Hahahaha! That's perfect! John looks like he's gonna explode!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          I love Irresistible, if only to see jealous!John. His eyes breath fire whenever Liz is fawning over Lucius. If I want to laugh, I watch that ep. Yes, they're all acting OOC, but it's the funny and the explained kinda OOC. Not at all like the OOC that we saw in Sanctuary.
          And there's nothing subtle about all the Sparky in this ep. It jumps off the screen!!!!
          Yeah, if you can get past the squicky drug and consent issues, it's pretty amusing to see everyone's antics in this one.

Missing Moments: Sunday. Mike's a jerk, that's all I've got to say. And OMG, yay! Carson's alive! But he's going to take some time off? *cries* I'm guessing we're gonna get to see Keller after all, eh?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/nephtys59/Sparky%20Motivators%20by%20Nephtys59/th_motivator_jealousy.jpg

Beautiful. And even though Radek was there with Elizabeth making a fool of himself also, she was the only one that John seemed upset with. Hmmm?

Enjoy!!

Spoiler:

(before the ep)

Elizabeth awoke with a smile on her face. It was one of the first times since living in Atlantis that she awoke without the blaring sound of the alarm clock... it was one of the first times that she could sleep in late... with John.

"Morning sunshine." He whispered and pulled her closer, his hand touching the bracelet that held her wedding ring.

"Morning." She breathed and traced his wedding ring that lay in between his dog tags on his naked chest.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better. Carson says I'm one of those lucky women that don't have too much trouble with morning sickness."

She turned to him. "If you ever call me that outside of this room, I'll never talk to you again."

He slightly pouted. "I promise I'll never call you Lizzie outside of this room. No matter how much I like to call you that."

"I'm married."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm married."

"To whom?"

Mike stood up and gave her a glare. "You could have told me that before letting me make a fool out of myself."

"I'm sorry. I told you up-front it wasn't possible." Elizabeth said, but he had already walked back into the city. She let out a sigh and wiped a hand over her face, wondering when they could finally tell the news to their colleagues. She gently put her hand on her stomach and knew the news would be revealed soon, if they wanted to or not.

"Who is she?"

"I'm not." John tried.

John pinched the bridge of his nose, threw the magazine aside and sat up straight. "Promise me you won't tell anyone."

"Who is she?"

"Ronon..."

John sighed. "Promise?"

Ronon grinned like a madman. "I always thought there was something going on between the two of you."

Before Ronon could assure him, the city shook heavily and they both jumped up, running towards the control room.

(rewrite of the ending)

The soldier took the box from Carson, gently put it in the container and closed the door. Barely a second later the container shook heavily, indicating the tumor had exploded.

"Christ." The soldier cursed. "If we had been a second later, we both would have been toast."

Elizabeth let out a sigh. "Carson, I know you put the lives of your patients before anything, but you risked the city and everyone who was in the tower. If that explosion would have happened just a second sooner, there was a chance the tower could have collapsed and you would have died."

"Yes he did, and we're all very happy about that. But next time something like this happens, use your common sense and think it through. You cannot put the safety of one man before the safety of this city and its inhabitants."

"Excuse me?"

"Imagine Colonel Sheppard would have been laying on that table, would you have given the same order."

Elizabeth looked him straight in the eye. "Yes. Because John would never forgive me if I put his life ahead of the safety of Atlantis and the expedition."

Carson sat back in his chair and stayed quiet for a couple of moments. "So, Atlantis comes before everything."

"I'm sorry, Elizabeth, but saving a life is the most important thing in the world to me and ever since I joined this expedition..." He sighed. "I've never seen so much death and destruction."

"I won't deny that." She said. "It hasn't been easy for me either, for any of us for that matter, but please Carson, we need you here. Don't think about the lives we lost, think about the countless lives you saved."

"Then keep focusing on that. But please, Carson, we need you here. You are a comfort and a helping hand for so many people. You have no idea how much we'd miss you and how difficult it would be to replace you."

"Yes, but some people can be replaced much easier than others and you are one of the most difficult ones to replace."

"I just need some time off, to think things through. Jennifer Keller can easily take my place in the mean time."

Elizabeth nodded. "I understand, we'll miss you, but take all the time you need."

"Thank you." He said and left the office while Elizabeth sighed, wondering what the expedition would do without the excellent care of Carson and hoping he would return soon.
            Now that's how Sunday should have happened. Thanks for fixing it.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Enjoy!!

Spoiler:

(before the ep)

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm married."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm married."

"To whom?"

"Who is she?"

"I'm not." John tried.

"Who is she?"

"Ronon..."

John sighed. "Promise?"

(rewrite of the ending)

"Excuse me?"

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!! I really like the AU bits. How long will Carson be gone?
              Last edited by mandogater; 23 September 2010, 08:39 PM. Reason: spelling
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post

Hey I was not here 3 years ago. Maybe you can post a link. By the way, Hi!
                Hello to you too, yeah I'm happy to post the link again.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6338357/..._Fallen_Leader

Comment

fic rec: Five Shore Leaves John and Elizabeth Take by Hihoplastic and myself.
                  It's sort of a fluffy crack with a con experience.... aah, just go read it, especially when you need a laugh

Sig by me

Comment

Enjoy!!

Spoiler:

(before the ep)

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm married."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm married."

"To whom?"

"Who is she?"

"I'm not." John tried.

"Who is she?"

"Ronon..."

John sighed. "Promise?"

(rewrite of the ending)

"Excuse me?"

Yay, Kris, you saved everybody!

Comment

It's sort of a fluffy crack with a con experience.... aah, just go read it, especially when you need a laugh
                      ROFL!!!!!!!! Not the thing to read right before bed, but I'll take it!

That was great!!!!

And now a shameless and exhausted fic rec from me:

Of Detectives and Doctors, Chapter 2

Night.
                      Last edited by ShipperWriter; 23 September 2010, 09:17 PM.

Comment

I love fluffy crack as you well know. And that was great and very much in character.

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post

Interesting idea. You should develop it into a longer piece with details.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

That was great!!!!

Night.
                        I'm having trouble sleeping so reading fics it is. Good chapter.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          I love fluffy crack as you well know. And that was great and very much in character.
                          *raises hand in agreement*

I'm having trouble sleeping so reading fics it is. Good chapter.
                          Thanks. It was short but I wanted to post something just so I wouldn't forget about it!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post

I have to agree with SR; it's an interesting AU idea and it could definitely benefit from being expanded into a longer story.

And OMG, it's hilarious! If any of you haven't read it, go read it NOW!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

That was great!!!!

Night.
                            Hahahah! I'm getting such a kick out of Sheppard and Lorne as a detective team!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hellooo? Anyone here? Or is everyone hard at work on Atlantis Rising (which I should be, but I'm juggling four other things at once ).

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Hellooo? Anyone here? Or is everyone hard at work on Atlantis Rising (which I should be, but I'm juggling four other things at once ).
                                I am so very guilty of neglecting my homework. I've done a few pages and the rough outline of my first episode but am not feeling it. Maybe when I get back from vacation.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X