No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Moments Chapter 37: No Man's Land (aka where Landry gets suspicious)
    Enjoy!!!

Spoiler:
    37: No Man's Land

(after Elizabeth finds out John, Rodney and Ronon are still alive)

Elizabeth looked up from the file on her desk when someone knocked on her office door.

"Enter." She called out.

"Doctor." Landry greeted her as he stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

"General."

"I guess you're relieved to know your people are still alive."

She gave him a happy smile. "I'm thrilled to know they survived."

"Thrilled?" Landry asked.

Elizabeth gave him a surprised look. "I'm always happy my people made it through a crisis like this alive, no matter how important they are to the expedition. Aren't you happy when your people survive an attack from the Goa'uld or the Ori?"

"Of course." He nodded in agreement. "But I never caught any rumors about myself and my staff... about you on the other hand."

"Rumors?" Elizabeth asked, trying to hide her worry. She and John had found out through Rodney that the rumor mill was insanely busy talking about them, not to mention all the bets that surrounded them.

"Yes. Rumors." Landry confirmed. "It has come to my attention that there are some very adamant rumors going around about you and Colonel Sheppard."

"Me and Colonel Sheppard?"

Landry nodded. "And I hate to say it, but through experience, I learned that such adamant rumors usually have a base of truth to them."

"Well, General, I can assure you, there is nothing going on between Colonel Sheppard and me that goes beyond a solid friendship." Elizabeth lied without flinching.

Landry gave her a look. "Elizabeth, you can be honest with me. I saw your look when you heard Colonel Sheppard's voice. That wasn't the look of hearing a friend was still alive, that was the look of hearing someone you care very deeply about was still alive."

"I can't care deeply about my friends?"

Landry let out a sigh. "Let me be frank with you. I don't care whatsoever what you do in your spare time or who you invite into your bed. It's none of my business to begin with. But it does become my business from the moment it will influence the expedition and your decisions. So far that hasn't happened yet, but I want to warn you. The IOA is keeping a very close eye on you. They've heard the rumors too and it came to my attention that they'll most likely send Woolsey along with you. Officially to oversee the day to day handlings in Atlantis. Unofficially to keep a close eye on you and to report any suspicious behavior. Especially between you and Colonel Sheppard."

Elizabeth let out a sigh. "You have nothing to worry about, General. Even if there was something going on between Colonel Sheppard and me, we would never allow it to interfere with our responsibilities towards the expedition."

Landry gave her a smile. "I'm happy to hear that, Doctor."

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Great. I'll be warned. Mr. SR is all gung ho to go to a European con and combine it with a vacation. Let me know when you hear anything about next year's schedule. I'm hoping Joe will feel he has to do the Glasgow one to make up for missing this year.
      You really have to do Fedcon!! That is such an awesome convention!!!! Plus, you get almost every actor for three, minimum two days!!!! No just one day or one panel. But at least two panels and two autograph sessions and if you're lucky they'll hang out in the bar at night!!
      Fedcon is the best!!!
      What? I'm not biased! *looks around* Am not!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        You really have to do Fedcon!! That is such an awesome convention!!!! Plus, you get almost every actor for three, minimum two days!!!! No just one day or one panel. But at least two panels and two autograph sessions and if you're lucky they'll hang out in the bar at night!!
        Fedcon is the best!!!
        What? I'm not biased! *looks around* Am not!!
        Are too. But that sounds great. We'll see who's coming. We'll just have to plan all our vacations around cons now. LOL

So, my plumber just charged me $200 to stop my faucet from leaking. But he gave me lots of butt crack to make up for it. Sigh. And, like the rest of Virginia, he was still po'd about last night's football game. Gotta love it.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
          You know, in addition to being a good place to set an AU, I realized that the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender has another connection to Sparky!

I remember a while back there was a discussion on our perfect closing scenes for the series, with John and Liz on the balcony. Well...

This is the very last scene from TLA. Not the original sound, but you get the idea.

Now I would have loved to see this be the last scene of SGA.
          Awwww! See, now that would've been a much better way to end SGA! John and Elizabeth on The Balcony. The way it was meant to be!

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
          Italians have a sense of humour

Translation:
          She says: "Me and you watching the sea on sunset ... what are you thinking of?"
          He says: "Stargate Atlantis!"

LOL
          LOL! Oh, that's cute! Though I've got to agree with SR... the woman definitely should've been the one thinking about SGA.

Great. I'll be warned. Mr. SR is all gung ho to go to a European con and combine it with a vacation. Let me know when you hear anything about next year's schedule. I'm hoping Joe will feel he has to do the Glasgow one to make up for missing this year.
          Oh dear.

Enjoy!!!

Spoiler:

Elizabeth looked up from the file on her desk when someone knocked on her office door.

"Enter." She called out.

"Doctor." Landry greeted her as he stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

"General."

Elizabeth gave him a surprised look. "I'm always happy my people made it through a crisis like this alive, no matter how important they are to the expedition. Aren't you happy when your people survive an attack from the Goa'uld or the Ori?"

"Of course." He nodded in agreement. "But I never caught any rumors about myself and my staff... about you on the other hand."

"Rumors?" Elizabeth asked, trying to hide her worry. She and John had found out through Rodney that the rumor mill was insanely busy talking about them, not to mention all the bets that surrounded them.

"Yes. Rumors." Landry confirmed. "It has come to my attention that there are some very adamant rumors going around about you and Colonel Sheppard."

Landry nodded. "And I hate to say it, but through experience, I learned that such adamant rumors usually have a base of truth to them."

"Well, General, I can assure you, there is nothing going on between Colonel Sheppard and me that goes beyond a solid friendship." Elizabeth lied without flinching.

Landry gave her a look. "Elizabeth, you can be honest with me. I saw your look when you heard Colonel Sheppard's voice. That wasn't the look of hearing a friend was still alive, that was the look of hearing someone you care very deeply about was still alive."

Landry let out a sigh. "Let me be frank with you. I don't care whatsoever what you do in your spare time or who you invite into your bed. It's none of my business to begin with. But it does become my business from the moment it will influence the expedition and your decisions. So far that hasn't happened yet, but I want to warn you. The IOA is keeping a very close eye on you. They've heard the rumors too and it came to my attention that they'll most likely send Woolsey along with you. Officially to oversee the day to day handlings in Atlantis. Unofficially to keep a close eye on you and to report any suspicious behavior. Especially between you and Colonel Sheppard."

Elizabeth let out a sigh. "You have nothing to worry about, General. Even if there was something going on between Colonel Sheppard and me, we would never allow it to interfere with our responsibilities towards the expedition."

*snickers* C'mon, General Landry, you should know better than that. What happens in Atlantis stays in Atlantis.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Are too. But that sounds great. We'll see who's coming. We'll just have to plan all our vacations around cons now. LOL

So, my plumber just charged me $200 to stop my faucet from leaking. But he gave me lots of butt crack to make up for it. Sigh. And, like the rest of Virginia, he was still po'd about last night's football game. Gotta love it.
            I usually plan my vacations around cons
            Problem with Fedcon is that they keep the announcements of the really big guests until very late. Like this year, David was announced about a month or two in advance, but Joe was a very late deal and he was only announced a week in advance. I think ya'll remember my flailing around that
            So my friends and I always book our tickets (and conhotel) a year in advance (on the con itself) without knowing what guests will be there. But their guestlist is always insanely impressive. And next year will be their 20th edition, so I'm really hoping for some insanely BIG guests (they've been talking about getting Sigourney Weaver for a couple of years now, so hopefully, the next edition *crosses fingers*).
            And the anniversary edition will be four days *will be dead*

Lol on the plumber. I really hope it was a nice crack for that money

Sig by me

Comment

Eeee! Today's rerun on SyFy is Duet!

Cadman and Rodney are already snarking... ohnoes, they just got picked up by a Wraith dart!

Lorne tries to shoot down the dart with a missile... and hits a tree. *headdesk*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

ZOMG, they've got a Marine driving a little olive green go-cart around the crash site! We were so right to want to add electric carts for personnel to get around the city in Atlantis Rising.

Comment

Kate! *squees* Her hair's looking rather strawberry-blondish here; I like it better than either the straight blonde of S1 or the dark red of S3 and 4.

Comment

*giggles at Rodney being soooo awkward for his date with Katie*

Comment

And now John's trying to convince Lizzeh to let him have Ronon on his team. Hee!

Comment

: "I haven't said yes."

: "But you were about to!"

: *rolls eyes* "Yes."

*cracks up*

Comment

Aww, Carson squeezed Cadman's hand! *squee*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Well, they must've bought Sheppard's explanation for Wallace volunteering to feed Todd so that he'd have the strength to help McKay finish reprogramming the nanites in 'Miller's Crossing.'

VT lost? Oh, crap. *sends hugs to SR*
                            I forgot about that! But there is so little worth remembering from season 4 and 5.

Yes, VT lost in a close game. BSU's quaterback channeled Peyton Manning and lead a late scoring drive and their defense held.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Enjoy!!!

Spoiler:

"Enter." She called out.

"General."

Yes, Landry is a Sparky! I can also see the IOA having Wollsey spy on them.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

New fic by tenacious_err:
                                Another Day of Things That Can't Happen

X-Files (Mulder/Scully) meet SGA (Elizabeth/John)

Comment

Working...
                                X