Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Well, everyone here loves you. Just take some time to do something that makes you feel good.
    I don't know if I really deserve it, if you guys ask of me to drop a subject, and I don't. (I didn't see the post. I missed it. but it's not an excuse.) I keep preaching tolerance, and how I want people to give me and my opinion a chance and then I just blindly go over something they kindly asked me to do.

I'm sorry. I should pull my head out of my a$$ and start paying actual attention. I didn't see it. I feel bad about it and I'm sorry.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Brazil is loosing......
      The Netherlands are on a roll!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      It's me being fail - y for quite a while now. I feel like I'm hurting people right and left.
      *hugs you*
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*hugs Anuna*

*hugs EVERYBODY*

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        Happy Friday sparkys. Hope everyone has a good day. Holy 3000th post batman I just passed 3,000 posts.
        Congratulations!

I hope the drugs work. We have had a few days of the most perfect weather I've ever seen but the heat is returning next week. Meanwhile it is always hot in the Sparky thread.
        Heheheh... does this mean I need to go find some smut fic to rec?

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
        Hi Sparkies, I'm on holyday. Finally.
        Last weeks were a nightmare. I'm angry and nervous. My head hurts. I wanna sleep 24 hours. I don't wanna see a phone and a headphone for 3 weeks. I just wanna rest and the only reason to access the computer has to be for having a good time.
        Finally I will have time to create my videos and start my Sparky fic.
        The only positive thing is that I've lost 13 kgs weight. My diet works. 12 kgs more to go!
        Have a nice weekend everybody. I go to bed. Early. With all my 8 cats to purr at me.
        Sweet Sparky Dreams!
        Whoo hoo, congratulations on the weight loss! And I foresee some very pleasant Sparky dreams tonight!

They all work. Keeping it off is the trick. Mr. SR and I have cut back on portions lately and I've lost 7 lbs. But once you go back to your old habits it all comes back. Plus age slows your metabolism so that's a factor with us also. I have to look good for my pics in Chicago. *grin*
        Heh! We must keep our priorities straight, after all.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning all. Quiet around here. Holiday weekend I guess. Let's get things rolling with this:

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I should either have a video (sort of) or a fic for you all, very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              I should either have a video (sort of) or a fic for you all, very soon.
              Yay, I'm just sitting here drinking my coffee and waiting patiently.

OT:

Spoiler:
              I think I may be allergic to my desk chair. ROTFLMAO! I've been getting a rash on the insides of my arms and finally realized it's right where they rest on the arm of my chair. Surely that doesn't mean I've been spending too much time here. Nah. Anyway, I put a towel over the chair and we'll see if it goes away. I would imagine it's a combination of my sensitive skin and the heat.
              sigpic

Comment

Just a little banner to cheer myself up, about John & Elizabeth missing each other, hope you like it:

Today is very hot in North Italy ... 37 celsius degrees and they say tomorrow it will be worst ... sob!

Comment

Just a little banner to cheer myself up, about John & Elizabeth missing each other, hope you like it:

Today is very hot in North Italy ... 37 celsius degrees and they say tomorrow it will be worst ... sob!
                  Lovely banner. Sigh.

The heat must be worldwide. It's nice here now but will heat up to about 38C/101F by Tuesday. Miserable and just in time for my friend's visit. I guess we'll do cool things. While we're talking about the weather I have a question for you.

OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  We'll be in Italy on our cruise in early Oct. What can we expect as far as weather? Will we need jackets, etc?
                  sigpic

Comment

38°C here. I have to go outside to find a new mobile phone......It's strange to buy a phone when I don't have a voice. Hopefully my sister will be my translator.lol I tried everything. Silence, Honey, Citrus........can't fing my voice. I'm start to be angry.grrr

Lovely banner, nephty.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      We'll be in Italy on our cruise in early Oct. What can we expect as far as weather? Will we need jackets, etc?
                      OT reply

Spoiler:
                      In these last years the weather is very difficult to predict. I think it could still be warm but it's autumn ... if I were you I would take a sweater and a cardigan. And if for "cruise" you mean you're coming with a ship, I would definitely bring a jacket

Comment

ot reply

Spoiler:
                        in these last years the weather is very difficult to predict. I think it could still be warm but it's autumn ... If i were you i would take a sweater and a cardigan. And if for "cruise" you mean you're coming with a ship, i would definitely bring a jacket
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Thanks, very helpful. We start in Rome for the land tour which then goes to Florence and we meet the ship in Venice. We sail all around the Med stopping at various places in Greece, Turkey and Monte Carlo. In Italy, we'll be in Naples where we'll go ashore and do the Amalfi Coast drive. We'll see a good portion of the country. I think good walking shoes will be the most important thing. LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

In Belgium it's insanely hot too...Today it's a bit better because it's slightly raining, but yesterday was impossible. And it's a very uncomfortable heat too

That's a beautiful banner. Awesome job!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            In Belgium it's insanely hot too...Today it's a bit better because it's slightly raining, but yesterday was impossible. And it's a very uncomfortable heat too

That's a beautiful banner. Awesome job!!
                            It's so dry here the lawns are turning brown. Can water restrictions be far behind?
                            sigpic

Comment

Congartulations Fionnait. Germany beat Argentina 4.0. I lost my bet. Now I will bet on Germany everytime. Final: Germany/Pays Bas.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I am bored out of my mind. And it looks like nobody is around.

Comment

Working...
                                X