Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Do you know how much it finally went for? If they're going this high, I won't bid on the complete one. I'd rather spend the money on shoes. LOL
    320... only 5 more than my highest bid *headdesk*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      There's really no way to set an auction end time that's reasonable for everyone; with Propworx located in California, I imagine they were probably thinking to end the auctions on Sunday evenings so that they could get to work putting up the next round of auctions and starting the packing and shipping for completed auctions the next morning. Plus, years of eBaying have shown me that early evenings on Sunday are the best time for sellers to set the end times of their auctions, as most people in the US will be home to do that last-minute bidding. Pretty much the best you can do is place a proxy bid that's the highest you're willing to go, and hope for the best.
      Oh, I totally get that! It just really really sucks when you're on this side of the ocean

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        Ah, so the one with the top will probably go over $500. I love that. Sparky rules!
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ah, so the one with the top will probably go over $500. I love that. Sparky rules!
          I wholeheartedly agree: SPARKY RULES!!!!!
          And I'd have no problem paying that much money for the whole thing

Sig by me

Comment

Kris, look at it this way - you saved a LOT of money. Another thing, I just love your designs.
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Kris, look at it this way - you saved a LOT of money. Another thing, I just love your designs.
              Lol, that's exactly what my boyfriend said
              And thank you very much

Sig by me

Comment

500 dollars.....wow....I will never give this even If I a big sparky fan but especially because I don't have money for it.lol 500 dollars...I can find a Fender (not a new one of course) with this.
                Sorry Kris if you didn't have it but 500 dollars for a Sparky object is cool.

Nice banner and site, kris.
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

And THIS would be the site with the new look.
                  Oh I absolutely love it. Great work!

I would love to make art for the S6, if it's possible?!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, that was probably just the next increment on the proxy bid; there's no telling what that person's max bid actually was.

Oh, I totally get that! It just really really sucks when you're on this side of the ocean
                    Oh, I know... there have been a couple of auctions over in the UK that ended in the middle of the night here in California, so was on pins and needles waiting for my computer to boot up the next morning so I could check to see if I won (and I did).

Very possibly. And yes, we so rule!

I wholeheartedly agree: SPARKY RULES!!!!!
                    And I'd have no problem paying that much money for the whole thing
                    Neither would I. As I said, the things we do in the name of Sparky. Gotta keep the mint jar in loyal hands and all that.

Originally posted by Ankareeda View Post

Absolutely! At this time, we're still discussing plans for the final episodes and we haven't started writing yet, so there's no rush to get started on artwork. But if something in the discussion inspires you to do some concept art now, we'd be glad to see it. If you haven't done so already, go ahead and join the LJ comm; the link is in my sig, Eri and SR are our mods and will be able to approve your membership. (Ladies, Ankareeda did the artwork for my SGA Big Bang story last year, she's fabulous and would be a great addition to the team!)
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Ankareeda View Post

I approved your membership and will list you in the art department. We welcome any forms of artistic expression. When we start to write we will need individual art on each episode. Thanks for volunteering.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey I forget what's the main cast line up (like who goes where in what order) for atlantis rising?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          Hey I forget what's the main cast line up (like who goes where in what order) for atlantis rising?
                          Hmm, good question. I forget the final decision on that too. So let's see it would be Shep, Weir, Teyla, Ronon, but then who comes next Woolsey, Beckett, Keller? And did we decide to keep the "and DH as Dr. Rodney McKay"? I remember having the discussion but forget the details.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm, good question. I forget the final decision on that too. So let's see it would be Shep, Weir, Teyla, Ronon, but then who comes next Woolsey, Beckett, Keller? And did we decide to keep the "and DH as Dr. Rodney McKay"? I remember having the discussion but forget the details.
                            I think we went round in circles about this, but I think we were questioning where to put Torri. My vote was to have Torri be the 'and' (similar to Michael Shanks' return in SG-1) but others wanted to keep it Hewlett. My line-up would be:

Joe F.
                            David H.
                            Rachel L.
                            Jason M.
                            Jewel S.
                            Robert P.
                            with Paul M. as Carson Beckett
                            AND Torri H. as Doctor Elizabeth Weir

The only reason I'd wanted to make her the and is because she's 'returning' after two years. Otherwise we can flip the order around to the original order from S3, with David H as the 'and'.

Hey guys, I'm caught up on all the posts but there's way too much to comment on, so I'm going to pick up here (though I'm said I missed the discussion on the nomads who are polyamorous). Just a reminder to be working on your 'homework'. The website looks nice and I squee with joy at having Ankareeda do some artwork!

However, I would like to make a request if the forum is up for it--no more surprises. Let's make a running list of who is doing what from now on, and people ask permission, so we know who has volunteered to do something. That way we know what's coming and we don't have two people doing the same thing.

That being said, I'd like permission to design a poster for my 2-parter, Primum Movens.

I am also asking a talented video friend to put together opening credits if everyone is okay with that and since no one appears to have volunteered for that project.
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                              Joe F.
                              David H.
                              Rachel L.
                              Jason M.
                              Jewel S.
                              Robert P.
                              That line-up is ok for me.
                              But are we going to include Torri from the beginning or are we going to change the intro after ep10?

However, I would like to make a request if the forum is up for it--no more surprises. Let's make a running list of who is doing what from now on, and people ask permission, so we know who has volunteered to do something. That way we know what's coming and we don't have two people doing the same thing.
                              So, I guess I'm working on the website
                              Wouldn't mind doing some artwork either. School is over in a month, so, I have some more spare time then

I am also asking a talented video friend to put together opening credits if everyone is okay with that and since no one appears to have volunteered for that project.
                              I'd like to give that a try. But maybe more of us could make something and then we can have a poll to choose the best one. Because the intro really needs to be amazing!!

Sig by me

Comment

I think we went round in circles about this, but I think we were questioning where to put Torri. My vote was to have Torri be the 'and' (similar to Michael Shanks' return in SG-1) but others wanted to keep it Hewlett. My line-up would be:

Joe F.
                                David H.
                                Rachel L.
                                Jason M.
                                Jewel S.
                                Robert P.

The only reason I'd wanted to make her the and is because she's 'returning' after two years. Otherwise we can flip the order around to the original order from S3, with David H as the 'and'.

Hey guys, I'm caught up on all the posts but there's way too much to comment on, so I'm going to pick up here (though I'm said I missed the discussion on the nomads who are polyamorous). Just a reminder to be working on your 'homework'. The website looks nice and I squee with joy at having Ankareeda do some artwork!

That being said, I'd like permission to design a poster for my 2-parter, Primum Movens.

This works for me and I wonder also how we'll work Torri in. Since she's in the artwork for both the comm and the website, it will be hard to not include her from the start in the credits.

And yeah, anyone with any ideas just tell me and Eri. I'll make a stickie for projects in progress. *g*

I'm about half way through my homework. Boy that's hard and longer than I thought it would be so it was definitely a good idea.

That line-up is ok for me.
                                But are we going to include Torri from the beginning or are we going to change the intro after ep10?

So, I guess I'm working on the website
                                Wouldn't mind doing some artwork either. School is over in a month, so, I have some more spare time then

I'd like to give that a try. But maybe more of us could make something and then we can have a poll to choose the best one. Because the intro really needs to be amazing!!
                                I would agree to that as long as it won't involve hurt feelings. We have to be professional so it shouldn't.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X