No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope everybody in every country votes. But before you do, please read everything about all the candidates, not just what they say about themselves but what others say about them. Balance all that against your personal core beliefs, think about what their administration can do to make the country better and even after all that, expect the unexpected. Just a word of advice from someone who first voted in the Nixon administration.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I always read up on all the parties and candidates and we have many parties, and many candidates, and we vote probably every 2 years. Voting is also mandatory from the age of 18 onwards.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I hope everybody in every country votes. But before you do, please read everything about all the candidates, not just what they say about themselves but what others say about them. Balance all that against your personal core beliefs, think about what their administration can do to make the country better and even after all that, expect the unexpected. Just a word of advice from someone who first voted in the Nixon administration.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Anyone doing anything fun for Halloween? I'm likely staying home and watching spooky movies. And maybe making bread.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                Anyone doing anything fun for Halloween? I'm likely staying home and watching spooky movies. And maybe making bread.
                Halloween's next week... Ah yeah, then I'm helping out at the event my father's organizing to raise money for projects in Roumania, more accurately to help projects in the village of Ladesti. Probably will be hanging around behind the bar doing the dishes, or filling orders for drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                  We're going to be home. Our rental is in a pretty sparsely populated area, so no trick-or-treaters. It'll be spooky movies (Practical Magic is pretty much a tradition) and our own sweets.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Comment

Good evening!

My day's almost over, and yours is just beginning.
                      Although, it was a productive day. I finally started on my ReverseBang artwork, which is due on the 4th of November.

Comment

Yay, finished my SGA Reverse Bang artwork. Only took me approximately 12h, and it looks pretty much as I envisioned it in my head, except for one character's image that my muse changed at the very last minute and to which I had to agree that it was a better change.

It's all a secret until the grand reveal after the stories have been written (March/April 2016), but y'all know me so you know who's definitely featured in my artwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Yay, finished my SGA Reverse Bang artwork. Only took me approximately 12h, and it looks pretty much as I envisioned it in my head, except for one character's image that my muse changed at the very last minute and to which I had to agree that it was a better change.

It's all a secret until the grand reveal after the stories have been written (March/April 2016), but y'all know me so you know who's definitely featured in my artwork.
                          I signed up as a writer, so I'll have a good idea which is yours x
                          My Fanfiction - http://archiveofourown.org/works/sea...icted%5D=false

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJ View Post
                            I signed up as a writer, so I'll have a good idea which is yours x
                            Yeah, but I'll stand out anyway... Female characters are generally not featured much at all. It's been a male fest for the past two years and I don't expect that to change any time soon.

Comment

Challenge #90

I know I am posting a day early, but since this is a Special Halloween Challenge, I thought I would give everyone an extra day. I will post entries for the mystery challenge tomorrow the 26th as normal.

Halloween for some countries is October 31st. This week's challenge is to make Halloween art! Spooky, Scary, Creepy, everything goes! If you don't celebrate Halloween, you can still make scary/spooky/creepy art of fan fic! Or if you are a fraidy cat, you can make "cute" spooky entries. {or just wait until next week for the new challenge}.

If possible, get me your Halloween entries by midnight your time, Friday October 30th. I will post them on Halloween . If you can't make that deadline, you will still have until noon your time Monday Nov 2nd. I'll post any entries then as well.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup! USC upset Utah 42-24, Virginia Tech lost to Duke 43-45, New Mexico lost to San Jose State 31-21, and it was a good day in Atlantis as Air Force beat Fresno State 42-14 and Navy beat Tulane 31-14.

Comment

Working...
                                X