Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, he has been better.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Hey John, I hope you realize you're gonna have to buff out all those scratches on the Jumper's hull when all this is over!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"It only hurts when i breathe."
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Virus phage delivered... and oh look, that's the second stomach wound John's had in how many weeks?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Wonder if anyone will notice the difference."

Comment

I wish they would have sent Woolsey to replace Elizabeth first, maybe they would have gotten a chance to get her back, since he didn't seem to mind bending the rules to save Dr. Keller.
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the Pegasus Galaxy, Mr. Woolsey.
                sigpic

Comment

"Welcome to the Pegasus Galaxy."

Where the rules just don't work.

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today, and be sure to tune in next week for more insanity with Ronon's old friends from Sateda on Broken Ties! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      "Welcome to the Pegasus Galaxy."

Where the rules just don't work.
                      Ever!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today, and be sure to tune in next week for more insanity with Ronon's old friends from Sateda on Broken Ties! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
                        See you next week! *waves*
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                              If you say so...
                              No, I'm not joking, I did think about joining some photography classes, but it turned out quite different, English classes were much more crucial for me that time. But now my schedule isn't set yet, maybe I'll try to grab the opportunity
                              I never took any photography classes either. Now I wish I had. Not knowing how to tone the photoes might be the only reason I haven't tried to do it for a living.

The funny thing about it all is I never would have tried if my boss at the paper hadn't told me I had to shoot the soccer game I was going to cover one day. I got less than five minutes of instruction from our photographer and was sent to the game with our spare camera.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                have any of you guys "listened" to the stargate atlantis "a necessary evil" audiobook?
                                I have pretty much all of the audiobooks (I know, sad, but there was a sale!!). I loved "A Necessary Evil". Torri was great and I particularly loved her impressions of Sheppard and McKay. If you haven't listened to it then do it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X