Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch out, Radek!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Whee, exploring the bowels of Atlantis!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Radek, get outta there!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

When in doubt, shoot it!

Comment

So, it's either use an untested virus, or kill Keller.

Looks like John's gonna get to play viral test subject again.

Comment

I must say, Joe can do writhing in pain very well.

Comment

Blackout! And John just crashed!

Comment

Ronon is sooo quick to volunteer!

Comment

LOL at Woolsey warning Ronon not to make any threatening moves.

Comment

It seems that John is having an idea.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Welp, looks like that didn't work so well.

Comment

Oh John why did you do that!?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            LOL at Woolsey warning Ronon not to make any threatening moves.
                            sigpic

Comment

What is John doing? He's gonna go save the day, that's what!

Comment

Ramming speed!

Comment

Working...
                                X