Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    I'm doing good! Sounds like you've got your hands full, though!
    Oh yes! No time to sit and read a fanfic, ugh! But the good point is, that there are plenty of the most tasty berries in the world. I missed it so much!

Brie, I have an elder brother (13 years older than me) and a few cousins, but they are quite busy now, so I'm the one who looks after the youngest ones
    I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to Midway!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to Midway!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Midway!

Comment

Hello everyone! I am here and ready for Midway.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
              Hello everyone! I am here and ready for Midway.
              Excellent! So that's you, me, and Brie... who else will join us today?

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to Midway!

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to Midway!

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

My DVD is on and ready.
                        sigpic

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Recap of how we got to the Gate Bridge!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Recap of how we got to the Gate Bridge!
                              It's McKay rambling, I tuned that one out.
                              sigpic

Comment

I like when Teyla says she would like to inflict some harm on Mr. Colledge.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X