No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon isn't good with calm, but he's gotten much better since he first came to Atlantis.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      And now we get the "let's puff up Sam scene."

Whoo, first meeting between Ronon and Teal'c. That... didn't go well.
      I think that it didn't go that bad, at least not when compared with the scene at the mess hall.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Ronon, Ronon, Ronon... *snorts*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Gym scene! Let the betting begin!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Awww, darnit Carter! You just had to go and spoil everyone's fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              "Do you not speak Ronon Dex"

"Not when I've got nothing to say"

And that's why we love Ronon, I mean with McKay around who talk to much it works well.
              And lets just say that when Ronon has something to say, he always says the most wisest of things.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Why isn't Rodney betting as well, where is Rodney?
                sigpic

Comment

The thing that I don't like about these scenes with Teal'c is that it appearce that Teal'c is this awesome, always calm guy but for those who have seen SG-1 is that he is anything but and he have done many irrational things in his time and yeah, he could have learned from that and not wanting Ronon to do the same but it still feels as if TPTB just wanted it to look like Teal'c is a better alien.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just love the convo with Ronon and Sheppard.

: Aww, do I have to go with him?

: It'll be good for you, honest!

Comment

Ugh, more "let's pretend that Carter is the bestest leader and person ever"
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh gosh...! *rolling eyes at* when Teal'c talks about the expedition accepting Sam as their leader
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          The thing that I don't like about these scenes with Teal'c is that it appearce that Teal'c is this awesome, always calm guy but for those who have seen SG-1 is that he is anything but and he have done many irrational things in his time and yeah, he could have learned from that and not wanting Ronon to do the same but it still feels as if TPTB just wanted it to look like Teal'c is a better alien.
                          Just like it feels as if TPTW wanted it to look like Carter was a better leader than Weir. *sighs*

Comment

Oh gosh, it's Kavanagh (sp?), and he haven't change.
                            sigpic

Comment

Aaaahhhh, it's Kavanaugh!

And go Dr. Lee for giving him a verbal smackdown!

Comment

What is Kavanaugh doing at the Midway station?!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X