Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Angsty eye!sex, so sad.

I still don't know why all of them had to go, seems like it was more convinient for TPTB than anything else.
    Yes. It was the easy way out. They start off with these philosophical questions but then take the easy way out by just killing them all off. Typical.

Comment

Why were they so easy to kill? Shouldn't they be healing by now?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I feel sad for everyone here, and Rodney brings up Carson for the first time since 'Sunday'.
        sigpic

Comment

*whimpers at dead Clone!Team*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I so love the way Replicator John looks at the other Replicators (when they are in the crushed Jumper) and then his cuts are healing!!!!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Why were they so easy to kill? Shouldn't they be healing by now?
              Or maybe the others were more injured, so needed more time to heal than Clone!Shep did?
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"This is Carson all over again and I'm not ready to deal with it."

Comment

John approved the removal of Lizzeh's personal items back to Earth. *cries*

Comment

And once again John is hidding his own emotions, isn't he? He doesn't show them like Rodney does. Poor John!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John is up past his bedtime because he can't sleep thinking about her. I'm betting he had a lot of sleepless nights.
                      sigpic

Comment

And now John shows up after having packed and probably looked at Elizabeth's things, now that can't have been easy, and imagine what his reaction must have been when he looked at the pot.

Funny how SG is the only show who wouldn't ever take advantage of the angst a scene like that could bring for a character, must other shows would have jumped at the opportunity, but instead TPTB had to end an episode like that with some lame jokes.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Oh crap."

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            John is up past his bedtime because he can't sleep thinking about her. I'm betting he had a lot of sleepless nights.
                            And nightmares. *wibbles*

Comment

Well, that was emotional. I need a drink. See ya'll later.
                              sigpic

Comment

And another blow to Elizabeth fans - she doesn't get a funeral or an announcement or anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X