Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    It looks like Real Rodney is taller than fake Rodney. The Johns seem to be bonding.
    I'm sure Elizabeth thinks that she's in a dream when she's standing between the two John's, can't say I blame her.
    sigpic

Comment

The ships that should have been... Sparky and Spanky.

Comment

Personally, I'm with Ronon. What I'd give for a few nannies. I'd eat ice cream and bacon until I passed out. And cheese. I miss cheese. Anyway...
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Just a romantic stroll in the woods...
          Yupp, and he keeps his right hand on the p-90 to make sure that he doesn't grab her hand like he probably wants to.
          sigpic

Comment

Ohhh, the two Ronons DO NOT LIKE EACH OTHER.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              I'm sure Elizabeth thinks that she's in a dream when she's standing between the two John's, can't say I blame her.
              Now that would be my idea of heaven.
              sigpic

Comment

John wants her to stay. SQUEE

Comment

John is trying to convince Replicator Elizabeth to stay by his side, even if things will be a little bit different, so sweet!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Did he just look at her chest when she said "you'll always consider me less than I really am?"
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh crap, the Replicators found them!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And a question, what happened to Replicator John, while the real John is talking to Replicator Elizabeth? We never see him, do we? We know that Rodney and Replicator Rodney are working back in that tent, both Ronons and Teylas are walking in the forest, but what about Replicator John?
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

This is the scene Mallozzi thought was so funny because Joe almost got blown up. A**.
                          sigpic

Comment

Angsty eye!sex, so sad.

I still don't know why all of them had to go, seems like it was more convinient for TPTB than anything else.
                            sigpic

Comment

Diversion time...

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                                And a question, what happened to Replicator John, while the real John is talking to Replicator Elizabeth? We never see him, do we? We know that Rodney and Replicator Rodney are working back in that tent, both Ronons and Teylas are walking in the forest, but what about Replicator John?
                                He's with the two McKay's, you can see him runing with them and you can also see three people moving past Teyla and Ronon as they run to catch up with the others.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X