Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    Have a mint!
    Ahhh...but the red jello is much more pleasing...smoother and easier to digest.

Comment

Right. Stupid question of the day.
      Who will be the kind soul that will explain me the mint thingy? Pretty please?

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
        Ahhh...but the red jello is much more pleasing...smoother and easier to digest.
        That reminds me, When I wen to Sg10, David Nykl mentions that Atlantis had a 'Random object' that kept appearing in the background, much like the pineapple in SG-1.

...anyone know what it is??

I thought the blue jello has only been seen recently, or had it been there all the time?
        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
          Sheppard needs to wear his Dress Blues.
          Mmph! YES PLEASE! This is one of those points where it's obvious that TPTB are all male, 'cause Intruder TOTALLY would have had John in service dress had a woman been involved with its production. *crosses fingers for maybe a flashback in service dress in Epiphany*

Though on second thought, I think we want Elizabeth to see John in said uniform, so...
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
            Mmph! YES PLEASE! This is one of those points where it's obvious that TPTB are all male, 'cause Intruder TOTALLY would have had John in service dress had a woman been involved with its production. *crosses fingers for maybe a flashback in service dress in Epiphany*

Though on second thought, I think we want Elizabeth to see John in said uniform, so...
            and 'out' of said uniform ...
            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
              That reminds me, When I wen to Sg10, David Nykl mentions that Atlantis had a 'Random object' that kept appearing in the background, much like the pineapple in SG-1.

I thought the blue jello has only been seen recently, or had it been there all the time?
              The red 'jello' has been around consistently for a while quite visibly I might add...now the blue, I think it's made an appearance only a time or two.

Of course, if Elizabeth wears that blue tank more often...

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                Okay... finally got around to a doodle! I haven't drawn anything in ages... but I felt the need!

Great pic! You're talented!
                That's a lovely scene. Definitely sth I'd like to see at the end of S2 or in S3.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                  Right. Stupid question of the day.
                  Who will be the kind soul that will explain me the mint thingy? Pretty please?
                  The mint thing occurred back on pages 42 and 43. Athena posted a picture of Elizabeth with Halling at her desk, to point out that Elizabeth was keeping the jar that John gave her for her birthday on her desk. Major Fischer commented that that was kind of odd, given the fact that Elizabeth had the ashes of her alternate self in that jar. Do you wash it out, she proposed, do you have someone else wash it out, or do you keep mints in it and assume Rodney will eat anything? And then when we were doing captions of the original picture, I jumped in with "Here, Halling, have a mint."

...Yes, we're very bad people. But just ignore the chalky taste.
                  Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                  Last update: 14 April 2006
                  Melyanna's Multimedia
                  Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Jaw drops. How could you have missed it major? The entire thread at once, in unison, dropped our collective jaws and went, "WTH?"
                    I know, I know! lol..Maybe it was before I joined Gateworld, i dunno

Would have loved to have been there at the time. Such a 'caught-with-your-pants-down' moment!

-Moo
                    hh

Comment

Dang. . I need those season 1 DVD's!

Its been around in SG1 for years. Usually Sam has it on her tray in cafeteria scenes.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

The red 'jello' has been around consistently for a while quite visably I might add...now the blue, I think it's made an appearance only a time or two.

Of course, if Elizabeth wears that blue tank more often...
                        lol...I was thinking a random banana is the gateroom or something!

ooh, maybe I can start a 'spot the banana' in some of the pics that I post!...

I know they've been using jello in Sg1 for years...I thought it would have been something more original for Atlantis...but then again...having Jello keeps that 'inside joke' like with Sg1 that I like..
                        hh

Comment

Would have loved to have been there at the time. Such a 'caught-with-your-pants-down' moment!

-Moo
                          ACK! Yet *another* bad visual. Pam with her pants down! I'm seriously gonna have to up my mint dosage or eat more jello to rid myself of these...

Think John in dress blues...john in dress blues...Elizabeth in blue shirt...Elizabeth in red shirt...John with no shirt...Elizabeth with...

Ahhh...all better now.

Comment

ACK! Yet *another* bad visual. Pam with her pants down! I'm seriously gonna have to up my mint dosage or eat more jello to rid myself of these...

Think John in dress blues...john in dress blues...Elizabeth in blue shirt...Elizabeth in red shirt...John with no shirt...Elizabeth with...

Ahhh...all better now.
                            Ah!..Images!...now you've done it! I'v gone all smutty now!
                            hh

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                              Rachel talked a lot about Jason, saying that TPTB originally had the brother/sister idea but now are not so sure. Also Rachel's favorite episode is Trinity because of the story with Ronon.
                              Heh, poor tptb. They first had John/Elizabeth be like Jack/Daniel and it didn't work, then they try for Ronon/Teyla to have this brother/sister thing but once again nothing. They really seem to have the 'misfortune' of casting actors who have some sizzling onscreen chemistry by accident which makes it more beleviable that the characters could go beyond friendship when originally they shouldn't be giving out such vibes

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                                Heh, poor tptb. They first had John/Elizabeth be like Jack/Daniel and it didn't work, then they try for Ronon/Teyla to have this brother/sister thing but once again nothing. They really seem to have the 'misfortune' of casting actors who have some sizzling onscreen chemistry by accident which makes it more beleviable that the characters could go beyond friendship when originally they shouldn't be giving out such vibes
                                now isn't life just full of dissapointments??....hehe

hh

Comment

Working...
                                X