Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
    As much as Ilove Liz&John. Have you seen that great manip at Livejournal?
    So great. Don't know how to post a pic that's so big. So please use the link.
    WOW!! *faints*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Have you seen that great manip at Livejournal?
      Whoa! Nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        <--- Someone stole their closet!

Comment

Hey guys.
          Nearly page two. Where are you? *feels lonely - is scared*
          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys.

There there. These two are here

Comment

Hi Yall... still on the same page i left 6 hours ago.... love the topic of Joe speaking French.... i love speaking french, though it is a little hard sometimes....
              Back on topic.... i too love the fact that this ship is bringing us all together,,,:
              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                Hi Yall... still on the same page i left 6 hours ago.... love the topic of Joe speaking French.... i love speaking french, though it is a little hard sometimes....
                Back on topic.... i too love the fact that this ship is bringing us all together,,,:
                wow, ok thats weird!...you were just going off to bed as I got home from work...now your getting back up...and now im going to bed!....

stupid time zones...
                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen

There there. These two are here
                  Thank God (and you, Vixen!)
                  Truely thought I have to save the thread alone!
                  But with Liz and John at my side...

Hey, don't say I'm not creative!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                    wow, ok thats weird!...you were just going off to bed as I got home from work...now your getting back up...and now im going to bed!....
                    stupid time zones...
                    i know... how weird is that.... its 9:09am here....and the fact that we were talking last night when it was 3am for me... i really need to learn how to sleep....

Comment

i know... how weird is that.... its 9:09am here....and the fact that we were talking last night when it was 3am for me... i really need to learn how to sleep....
                      I have to go to bed soon cuz it's 11.15 p.m. Strange somehow.
                      So in 45 minutes it's 15th of November for me but you just started your day?
                      sigpic

Comment

it's 10.15pm here...

9.09am...agh!..it's making me think of work tomorrow... ..must stop...thinking...*mind meld*

lol, I know what you mean about sleep...I'v been saying i'm going for the past half hour...this place is so addictive!...

in the good addictive way...i think...NO!..thinking again!
                        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Hey guys.
                          Fear not. .there are others.

Probably just not a lot to discuss. This week's episode is "Aurora" I think. Not one of my favs, but Shep was sure pretty in it.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hey welcome to all the new people in here! *waves* Ca va?
                            It's truely great that a show like Stargate connects so many peolpe from all over the world.
                            IMO that shows its quality and just how big the idea of Stargate really is. Reminds me somehow of the dream of a united world a small boy named Gene Roddenberry had.

Talking of languages, I learnt English, French and Latin. And I'm thankful of that cuz today I live in a multiculturel student's hostel and I love it.

As much as Ilove Liz&John. Have you seen that great manip at Livejournal?
                            My French is is virtually nonexistant. I only know enough to tell when it's being used. -.- I aim to learn one day though.

And that manip is gorgeous!!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

I've put 'learn French' as one of my new years resolutions...

either that or Japanese...

-Moo
                              hh

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                                I've put 'learn French' as one of my new years resolutions...

either that or Japanese...

-Moo
                                thats is doo cool... in2007 i am moving to China so i hope i can add cantonese and/or mardarin to my laguage belt....

Back on topic anyway.... i LOVE all the manips

Comment

Working...
                                X