No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love the pic... defrinately going towards the light... hand in hand... *sigh*
    awww, and this is the ep where a lot of people saw Teh Light and became Sparky shippers

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
      awww, and this is the ep where a lot of people saw Teh Light and became Sparky shippers
      It's destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
        It's destiny!
        too right too right... i just love and the eye/storm sort of squished Sheyla, another reason i love the eps...
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Oo yeah. At first i decided to watch out of curiosity but i was adamant i was not going to get hooked bc my bankbalance just couldn't take it ( a plan which soon went out the window ), so the eps i did catch i was like 'huh, looks like there's something between these two', then i thought i was just reading to much into it. Soon after i found GW and found others saw it too. Then TS/TE aired and that pushed me over 100 %

I think it happened similar to that for a lot of folk, and for those that weren't convinced then, were convinced after watching Siege2.

Comment

They should have an episode based on this fic ---> An Atlantis Summer It's a great, fun filled, fic!

very cute fic! We need more of these!
            Has anyone read anything new lately?? Any recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
              very cute fic! We need more of these!
              Has anyone read anything new lately?? Any recommendations?
              deadly passions by hazeydream.... at ff.net... brilliant piece of work... sort of like TLB i think....

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                deadly passions by hazeydream.... at ff.net... brilliant piece of work... sort of like TLB i think....
                Based on Mr. and Mrs. Smith actually, but
                Spoiler:
                TLG is based on that so it's close.

Hm... there's:

Enlightened Beings? By Hazeydream (great fic writer btw! )

Innocent Until Proven in LoveBy Belisse. (An AWESOME humor fic )

Possibly By Dark Card Mistress. (Very, very sad and angsty. Very well written)

And... that's all I've got.

Comment

Based on Mr. and Mrs. Smith actually, but
                  Spoiler:
                  TLG is based on that so it's close.
                  i hope that in TLG
                  Spoiler:
                  John and Liz have a good fiery fight and not just some lame ass arguement, i want action here people...

Comment

Oh and I'm not sure if you've already read this but it's a favorite of mine:

Thirty Second Goodbye by Follow-ur-Shadow. It's very well written; very angsty, but well written.

Comment

Thirty Second Goodbye by Follow-ur-Shadow. It's very well written; very angsty, but well written.
                      that fic was sooo good... loved how it was written.... but very very sad.....

Comment

Wonderful....heart-rendering, but wonderfully written

Lovebar made by natz099
                        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                          Wonderful....heart-rendering, but wonderfully written
                          the counting down and everything.... making my heart break with it... so good....

Comment

Hey all, haven't posted in a while. The weather has caused my allergies to act up (typical nerd lol--I loved that little comment Rodney made about allergies in "Rising", I can relate to that!). Anyway, I finally saw "Conversion"

It was a good ep--I cannot believe the volume of Shep/Weir. I just have a few observations (probably have all been made), but I feel obligated to put in my two cents.

1.)
                            Spoiler:
                            I missed the kiss, (I didn't flip off my viedo game fast enough--maybe I didn't want to see it.... but I still think Shep/Teyla was shot down by the ep--as Mel has been noting. Teyla's comment at the end where she says "Give it no further thought" and John replies "Good! I won't". I think that was a statment about the ship, or at least about TPTB's attitude towards that scene in the beginning.

2.) After watching this ep, I noticed that the others were almost griveing as much for Liz as for John. I noticed this in "Intruder" as well. They seemed very ill at ease when she came into room. I was touched by Beckett's treatment of Liz. I don't think I'v ever used the word "love" in reference to this ship--I can't believe I haven't, but after watching this ep, I can only say that Liz loves John Sheppard. [apoiler] She sturrgled to save his life, stood up to him, ignored his transformation and ensured his safety.[/spoiler] The ep just screamed love--from John's side as well.

3.) Finally, I think we should all begin discussing what exactly those highly cryptic comments from John meant the
                            Spoiler:
                            "That's your answer for everything" and "It would be better for both of us".

Side note--"Trinity" has a shippy scene as well. At the end when John and Rodney retirn to the planet to test the power generator, Elizabeth is arguing with them over the com. John says something like "We'll call ya after the experiment is over, how's that sound?". It just sounded something like a husband would say to a wife, just was charming.

Ok, rambling over, happy b-day again to tnhe greatest thread on gateworld!

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
                              Finally, I think we should all begin discussing what exactly those highly cryptic comments from John meant the
                              Spoiler:
                              "That's your answer for everything" and "It would be better for both of us".
                              I wondered about those comments as well, especially the ". .better for both of us." comment.

It was interesting that Caldwell noticed how "close" the two of them are.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                                I wondered about those comments as well, especially the ". .better for both of us." comment.

It was interesting that Caldwell noticed how "close" the two of them are.
                                Yeah, that was definitely the line that piqued my curiosity most. There were so many other ways he could have phrased it, but instead he chose to point out them, and what would, under the circumstances, be best for their relationship.

This episode was such an amazing payoff for what was set up in Thirty-Eight Minutes. I don't think John was going to confess undying love or anything, but that episode points to this one in so many ways.
                                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                                Last update: 14 April 2006
                                Melyanna's Multimedia
                                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X