Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Chuck!

And look, deep space sensors!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm surprised that 10,000 year old computer will even boot up. Must be Windows. *snark*
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"You are the loop." Oh Zelenka with his cute little crush on Lizzie. He's so cute!!

Comment

"You are the loop."

Aah, I think he's got a crush on our Lizzeh.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I'm surprised that 10,000 year old computer will even boot up. Must be Windows. *snark*
            Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

"You are the loop."

Awwww! *pets Zelenka*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Zelenka is flirting with Liz, he does look pretty cute with that smile, let's just hope John won't hear of it *lol*
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, the "you are the loop" remark and we see the Zelenka crush on Liz. Heh.
                  sigpic

Comment

I resent that remark.

But I digress.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      Small FYI - Zelenka is now on Twitter. *cackles*
                      Ooooh, I'll have to add him to the list.

Comment

If Ford were a real Marine, he would not be wearing his cover inside. Just sayin'.
                        sigpic

Comment

McKay is so clueless, and Shep think it's hilarious.
                          sigpic

Comment

And the first hints of John's Mensa material start to show through. *hugs John*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Ooooh, I'll have to add him to the list.
                              Me too.

John would notice the numbering system. Heh. And the flirting with Rodney. Heh again.
                              sigpic

Comment

If Ford were a real Marine, he would not be wearing his cover inside. Just sayin'.
                                LOL! Yeah this show doesn't have much realism in regards to stuff like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X