Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I have no answer for you, and frankly I'm reluctant to ask. At this point, I'm taking it one day at a time. *stares at your new sig*
    Isn't it nice? It was one of my Secret Santa gifts from MSusy. *drools*

It's almost a year now that I've been posting regularly. I started posting because of a meme that was being done in January. Now you can't shut me up. Bwahahaha!!

We should do another meme this coming January. Maybe it'll get some lurkers out of lurkerdom.

Comment

I met Balloo the Bear today from Junglebook!! And a picture to proof it...

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Speaking of which, where does Box of Dreams stand?
      Do I need to go kick Anuna?
      Anuna's not feeling well these days so you might ease on the kicking. Or she might kick you right back.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I met Balloo the Bear today from Junglebook!! And a picture to proof it...
        YAY!!! I want to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anuna's not feeling well these days so you might ease on the kicking. Or she might kick you right back.
        Just saw her tweet. Poor baby. Hope she's better for the new years.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

ETA: Just read Nuna's tweet. Eeeek! I hope you're feeling better soon! *hugs*

I don't know what it was - maybe the emotions got to me. *shrug* Anyway felt better and went back to see the parade. It was very beautiful, though I have to admit that I wasn't always sure which Disney character I was lookin at...
          LOL! Yeah, it can get really exciting (and confusing!).

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
          http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/gateraid/12g.jpg

Weir: Hang on, Colonel, we go through in order of prettyness

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...teraid/12f.jpg

Weir: Major, you'd better come up here with me in the first group. Everyone else is pretty much in the right spot.

Mckay: You forgot about me!!

Weir: No, you're in the right spot too Rodney

Mckay: But....but....I'm still in the control room!
          Bwahaha! Poor Rodney. But yeah, John and Elizabeth so go in the first group of Teh Prettehs.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
          http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/gateraid/BIS2.jpg

Weir: Get a load of my 10,000 year old rack - still pert after all that time. Suck on that, haters!
          *dies laughing* OMFG, WIN!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Sorry for dropping off the face of the planet again. *Kicks computer's bad battery* Hopefeuilly everything is back in working order. Now to see what all I missed.
          Gah, computer troubles suck! But glad to see you! *hugs*

They snuck them in now and again on SG-1. Why o why couldn't they do it for Atlantis.
          Because Atlantis is the misbegotten stepchild of the franchise?
          Last edited by Scary Kitty; 28 December 2011, 11:08 AM.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

YAY!!! I want to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Here you go!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

SQUEE!!!!!! So cute! I haven't seen that movie in forever.

Comment

Baloo and King Louie! SQUEEE!!!! You all look so cute together!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Gah, computer troubles suck! But glad to see you! *hugs*

Because Atlantis is the misbegotten stepchild of the franchise?
                  Glad to be back!! *hugs back* I could have been back sooner but as soon as the trouble started I got a seasonal job and was never around the apartment until after the computer stores here all closed. Since I'm laid off again, I finally had time to get it checked out. On the upside I'm really learning how to take the good with the bad.

I think misbegotten stepchild of the franchise might be too generous.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Cute pic!! Looks you had a lot of fun.

Comment

Glad to be back!! *hugs back* I could have been back sooner but as soon as the trouble started I got a seasonal job and was never around the apartment until after the computer stores here all closed. Since I'm laid off again, I finally had time to get it checked out. On the upside I'm really learning how to take the good with the bad.

I'm so sorry you're laid off again. This economy SUCKS!

Comment

I'm so sorry you're laid off again. This economy SUCKS!
                        It was only going to be until x-mas one way or the other. I'm just glad it was seven straight days of work no matter how few the hours were some days. Work is work.
                        On the bright side I think I'm getting over my shyness when it comes to talking to good looking women. I had a total ball joking around with one of the women I worked with. Although since she was married, I probably put less pressure on myself.

Comment

Hi Sparklets. Interesting stuff this morning.

If you're not following this thread, take a look, especially at this post. We don't want to spoil this guy, but as I told him, it will be interesting to see how he reacts to the rest of the show.

And a new interview with JF done at SparkyCon is here. This is veerrrrryyyyy interesting, especially the part about not watching himself, which explains a whole lot about his attitude toward ship, and also his comments about the movie are new. Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll try to explain his comments.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

If you're not following this thread, take a look, especially at this post. We don't want to spoil this guy, but as I told him, it will be interesting to see how he reacts to the rest of the show.

And a new interview with JF done at SparkyCon is here. This is veerrrrryyyyy interesting, especially the part about not watching himself, which explains a whole lot about his attitude toward ship, and also his comments about the movie are new. Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll try to explain his comments.
                            That post made me squee with delight! Ah, the thoughts of a non-spoilered fan.

Yeah, I thought it was really interesting that he didn't watch the finished product. He saw the dailies but then didn't see which shot they used or how it was put together with music, etc. I somehow suspect many of TPTW also didn't watch the finished product. Shame.

And yeah, finally someone telling the truth about the mythical Atlantis movie. But it doesn't upset me. One less Mallozzi script brought to life = good news to me.

Comment

That post made me squee with delight! Ah, the thoughts of a non-spoilered fan.

Yeah, I thought it was really interesting that he didn't watch the finished product. He saw the dailies but then didn't see which shot they used or how it was put together with music, etc. I somehow suspect many of TPTW also didn't watch the finished product. Shame.

And yeah, finally someone telling the truth about the mythical Atlantis movie. But it doesn't upset me. One less Mallozzi script brought to life = good news to me.
                              The only surprising part to me was that he says there was never going to be a movie. TPTB claimed they had a script and were at various times in talks with MGM or whomever. I think JF means that it wasn't finalized, and he would be correct because without actors there was certainly no movie.

Hearing that they don't watch the finished product makes me *headdesk* to infinity. And yet when you answer questions at cons that are based on your knowledge of what you were told WHILE FILMING A SCENE MULTIPLE WAYS, some fans tend to take what you say as gospel based on HOW THE FINAL SCENES WERE EDITED. Hello! Hello! HE'S NEVER SEEN WHAT WE SAW! You are talking about two different things. No wonder his answers to some questions confuse us. *gives Joe a pat on the head*
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

*snerks* Well, you know, I could say what I really feel about how the producers viewed Atlantis's place in the franchise, but I'd probably be modded.

Sucks to hear about the job, but at least you had something for a while, and every little bit helps.

Hmm, has anyone told that guy about this thread? Methinks he might like it here. At least, once he's done watching the show. He's gonna need some hugs.

Ohhh, that vid with Joe is interesting, isn't it? I guess the only time he ever went back and watched the finished episodes was when the cast was still doing DVD commentaries. As to the movie, I guess he never saw the pics that Mallozzi posted of the finished script on his blog.

Comment

Working...
                                X