Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

So, to get everybody out of the celebratory haze: what song have you heard lately that reminds you of Sparky?

For me, it's this one. The title is ironic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5zQRnVwHsY
    One I've heard is this one :

(I think it's more of a post-Lifeline)

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    I was out at a few shops today, not doing any real shopping, just browsing, and I gotta say, I was amazed how rude people were today! What is it with people?! They get mad because they didn't get what they wanted, but when they go to exchange it, they don't have what they want? Truly surprised me. Thought I'd see at least one smile today.

*rant done*

Ooh, chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven! Gotta go!!!
    Oooohhhhhh cookies *Steals cookies and runs to corner of thread to munch*
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Ah yes, I forgot to mention - I'm on holiday and have crappy hotel wifi to check in every so often.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Jeez, I ate too much. I think I will explode.

Madness reigns: I wasn't here often these days. I don't think I know you so hi! lol
        I love the pics you posted.

Falcon:You're in France!!!! Too bad I'm far from Paris.

We don't have "boxing day" here but we don't need this to be rude.lol
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post

Madness reigns: I wasn't here often these days. I don't think I know you so hi! lol
          I love the pics you posted.

Falcon:You're in France!!!! Too bad I'm far from Paris.

We don't have "boxing day" here but we don't need this to be rude.lol
          Same here. Rudeness, particularly in traffic, is the way of life. We don't have boxing day either, unless you count throwing all the empty boxes out as a day. LOL

Mr. SR and I both exploded yesterday. It wasn't pretty.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Ah yes, I forgot to mention - I'm on holiday and have crappy hotel wifi to check in every so often.
          Have fun storming Paris.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Have fun storming Paris.
            Disneyland I will storm... to say I went there this afternoon, and then I got lightheaded - low blood sugar I think. I definitely wasn't feeling well and had to return to the hotel. Doesn't make me a happy camper though...

Will try again later tonight to see the parade...

Maybe the excitement got to me... *shrug*

Comment

WTH? I posted, and GW gave me a blank post! Not amused.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              Mr. SR and I both exploded yesterday. It wasn't pretty.
              I nearly exploded yesterday, too. Though I think that might have been the Swedish meatballs I had for dinner. Back to soup for lunch for me!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Disneyland I will storm... to say I went there this afternoon, and then I got lightheaded - low blood sugar I think. I definitely wasn't feeling well and had to return to the hotel. Doesn't make me a happy camper though...

Will try again later tonight to see the parade...

Maybe the excitement got to me... *shrug*
              Eeek! I hope you're feeling better and that you got to see the parade! *hugs*
              Last edited by Scary Kitty; 27 December 2011, 12:27 PM. Reason: GW ate my post! Curse you!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Eeek! I hope you're feeling better and that you got to see the parade! *hugs*
                I don't know what it was - maybe the emotions got to me. *shrug* Anyway felt better and went back to see the parade. It was very beautiful, though I have to admit that I wasn't always sure which Disney character I was lookin at...

Comment

Falcon, I hope you are feeling better now. Better as in fully recovered, coz you don't really sound it I hope your blood sugar levels are back to normal

And now back to my regular programming:

Weir: Hang on, Colonel, we go through in order of prettyness

Weir: Major, you'd better come up here with me in the first group. Everyone else is pretty much in the right spot.

Mckay: You forgot about me!!

Weir: No, you're in the right spot too Rodney

Mckay: But....but....I'm still in the control room!

Weir: Get a load of my 10,000 year old rack - still pert after all that time. Suck on that, haters!

Sheppard: I know Christmas has already been, but I've got another little package for you

Weir: No

Sheppard: Aw come on, I even wrapped it up with a bow and everything

Weir: No

Sheppard: Fine, I'll just give it to someone else

Weir: I'll page Sgt Bates, shall I?

Sheppard: There's no need to be mean, Elizabeth

While officially Dr Kavanaugh's blanket party never happened, unofficially people were keen to watch it. Dr Zelenka even distributed a screensaver version.
                  sigpic

Comment

Gateraid, you are still in fine form I see. I'm glad you included that link for "blanket party". I learned about that when SR Jr. was in boarding school. LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone. I've recovered from the holiday.

gateraid - you are always hilarious! I'm glad you included the link for blanket party, cause I had no idea what that was. Men are weird.

Falcon Horus - hope you're enjoying Disneyland!!!

Southern Red - love your new sig.

Comment

Sorry for dropping off the face of the planet again. *Kicks computer's bad battery* Hopefeuilly everything is back in working order. Now to see what all I missed.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

We all would have loved more references like that to make everybody seem more human and more like a family, but alas, it has to all be covered in fanfic.
                          Which is why I like how you and everybody else here writes!!
                          That reminds me I need to catch up on SGARising.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            I have always loved those kind of 'slice of life' moments and I am bound and determined to get them into the story as much as possible. Life in Atlantis isn't all about killing Wraith and finding Ancient doohickeys. We've got to see everyone's downtime too. Without the dumbass exploding tumors.
                            They snuck them in now and again on SG-1. Why o why couldn't they do it for Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              Which is why I like how you and everybody else here writes!!
                              That reminds me I need to catch up on SGARising.
                              Speaking of which, where does Box of Dreams stand?

Do I need to go kick Anuna?

(Don't mess with me, I'm still feeling Christmas stress. Look at your sig, JT, and be lulled into happiness.... yeah, there you go...)

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Speaking of which, where does Box of Dreams stand?

Do I need to go kick Anuna?

(Don't mess with me, I'm still feeling Christmas stress. Look at your sig, JT, and be lulled into happiness.... yeah, there you go...)
                                I have no answer for you, and frankly I'm reluctant to ask. At this point, I'm taking it one day at a time. *stares at your new sig*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X