Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
    How struggles for religious freedom turned into cheap candy I'll never know.
    Mysterious ways?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
      Spoiler:
      OT:
      This is hands down my fav SN moment ever. My second fav moment doesn't even come close "Fight the Faeries!"

Would it have been too much to ask for something in the way of Shep doing something similiar? *Sighs and smack self *

Off to bottle some yummy porter...
      Somehow I just can't picture Joe being that unreserved. He's much too self conscious. But it sure would be cute.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      *snort*

I'd seen it on one of the dvd extras, but it's so made.of.win that it's still funny

And to keep this vaguely on topic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29181[/ATTACH]

But, but, did you forget SPN is on tonight?
      John: Wait...you think that Dean guy is hot, don't you?
      Elizabeth: Don't be ridiculous. I just like the show for the...ah...music. Yeah, that's it...the great music.
      John: $%$#@$^

SR never watched Supernatural, but that was *BEEP*in' hilarious. For the new people, I tend to write funny, lighthearted type stuff. Since I haven't written anything for a really long time and with "Turn off Y chromosome" Day tomorrow, would y'all sparky gals like a bit of mush?
      Mush us, baby. It's the season.

Glad you liked and thanks for your hint (anyone else? *hint*). I've got one idea I'm mulling over- and I'm starting to draft it out. We'll see.

You are such as tease (hehehe) and make us grovel *falls on knees* send us the fics!!!!! Do you have your archieve posted anywhere?

And speaking of the hormonally challenged greeting card industry holiday that is hovering near: I bring gifts I have a pretty good feeling I'll totally fall off the grid tomorrow and wanted to hand out my valentines.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...breathaway.jpg
      Finally dusted off the photoshop.....

And
      An oldie but cutie.

Happy Early Valentine's Day everyone!
      Those were both fabulous. I loved the fic. I am a sucker for insecure John.

I'm also hate Valentine's Day FH! How struggles for religious freedom turned into cheap candy I'll never know.
      Cheap candy? Nobody better bring no cheap candy into this house. It's Belgian chocolates or nothing baby.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        It's Belgian chocolates or nothing baby.
        I have Belgian chocolate every day... oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I have Belgian chocolate every day... oh wait...
          *iz jealous* And they're fresher than ours, I'll bet.
          sigpic

Comment

*iz jealous* And they're fresher than ours, I'll bet.
            Yup yup...

Comment

Just watched the siege part II because I am researching for a prequel of my crossover (There shall be Sparky in it....lots of it) and I almost balled at the crushed look on Liz's face when John Voulenteered for the suicide mission luckily he lives
              BALCONIES
              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
              sigpic

Comment

FH and pkprd: Maybe we can start a club. I also hate Valentine's day.

Can't wait to see Kris. I'm sure she has many funny things to say.
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  FH and pkprd: Maybe we can start a club. I also hate Valentine's day.

Can't wait to see Kris. I'm sure she has many funny things to say.
                  Make that a forth person who hates valentines day Im a Elizabeth Weir without a John Sheppard
                  BALCONIES
                  sigpic

Comment

And speaking of the hormonally challenged greeting card industry holiday that is hovering near: I bring gifts I have a pretty good feeling I'll totally fall off the grid tomorrow and wanted to hand out my valentines.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...breathaway.jpg
                    Finally dusted off the photoshop.....

And
                    An oldie but cutie.

Happy Early Valentine's Day everyone!
                    Eeee! That's a lovely wallpaper! And SQUEEE! for the fic! Bashful!John is so CUTE!

Somehow I just can't picture Joe being that unreserved. He's much too self conscious. But it sure would be cute.
                    Give him a little Lagavulin and a dare from Hewlett or Momoa, and he just might do it.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                    Make that a forth person who hates valentines day Im a Elizabeth Weir without a John Sheppard
                    You and me both. I think I'll be wearing black tomorrow.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So sorry for all those who hate V-Day. Here's a little present to make you feel better. If this doesn't do it for you, you'll have to come up with something on your own.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        You and me both. I think I'll be wearing black tomorrow.
                        As will I like Thomas More and Thomas Cromwell...or maybe I should wear black and red dye my hair red and make my hair extra curly.....maybe some military flyboy on my campus who is a John Sheppard without an Elizabeth Weir will run into me.....if I am lucky.
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                          As will I like Thomas More and Thomas Cromwell...or maybe I should wear black and red dye my hair red and make my hair extra curly.....maybe some military flyboy on my campus who is a John Sheppard without an Elizabeth Weir will run into me.....if I am lucky.
                          *snickers* We'll see what the day holds in store for me...

So sorry for all those who hate V-Day. Here's a little present to make you feel better. If this doesn't do it for you, you'll have to come up with something on your own.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../heartshep.jpg
                          RAWR. I could stare at that all day long.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

If this doesn't do it for you, you'll have to come up with something on your own.
                            No, not really... Sorry.

Comment

[QUOTE]

John: Wait...you think that Dean guy is hot, don't you?
                              Elizabeth: Don't be ridiculous. I just like the show for the...ah...music. Yeah, that's it...the great music.
                              John: $%$#@$^

Elizabeth: (laughs) Maybe we should watch the new Star Trek movie next, you know I really like the way Kirk handles that car.
                              John: That's about enough of this crap.
                              Elizabeth: Where are you going?
                              John: I'm going to tell Ronon that Teyla said all those men are Wraith worshippers.
                              Elizabeth: (sighs, alone in room). I suppose I'll have to ban Ronon from any upcoming trips to Earth.

Sorry SR, hope you don't mind, I had this irrestible compulsion......

And maybe I should clarify what I meant by off the grid- the weather is pretty frellin incredible here. Between work and play tomorrow (I hope to sneak in another hike) I'm already crossing my fingers we can manage to cook out too. There's nothing like firing up the grill in Feb.

My guy and I are happy with grilling out and enjoying a good beer, we don't take Valentines Day very seriously. I love to play with this holiday though. What other day of the year can you buy a ton of wine and chocolate and no one looks at you strangely? It's also the best day to go to scary stores like Walmart and Target and watch the animals devour the last minute gifts for their sweeties. That ain't love- and it sure ain't pretty. But it is one of the best days of the year to people watch- and laugh your butt off. Priceless.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Elizabeth: (laughs) Maybe we should watch the new Star Trek movie next, you know I really like the way Kirk handles that car.
                                John: That's about enough of this crap.
                                Elizabeth: Where are you going?
                                John: I'm going to tell Ronon that Teyla said all those men are Wraith worshippers.
                                Elizabeth: (sighs, alone in room). I suppose I'll have to ban Ronon from any upcoming trips to Earth.

Sorry SR, hope you don't mind, I had this irrestible compulsion......
                                HAHAHAHAHAH! Poor Lizzeh! Maybe she just needs to lock John in a room with her!

And maybe I should clarify what I meant by off the grid- the weather is pretty frellin incredible here. Between work and play tomorrow (I hope to sneak in another hike) I'm already crossing my fingers we can manage to cook out too. There's nothing like firing up the grill in Feb.

My guy and I are happy with grilling out and enjoying a good beer, we don't take Valentines Day very seriously. I love to play with this holiday though. What other day of the year can you buy a ton of wine and chocolate and no one looks at you strangely? It's also the best day to go to scary stores like Walmart and Target and watch the animals devour the last minute gifts for their sweeties. That ain't love- and it sure ain't pretty. But it is one of the best days of the year to people watch- and laugh your butt off. Priceless.
                                *howls of laughter* OMG, I do the same thing at Christmas! We get all our shopping done by the first week of December, so I just kick back with a latte and watch everyone else running around like chickens with their heads cut off. You can't pay for entertainment that good!

Comment

Working...
                                X