No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL gotta love Mel Brooks, the scene where Robin hood and Lady Marion are behind the white sheet... teeehee! Just imagine if that were John and Liz

I shall now return you to your regular Sparkiness

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
      Y'all just wanna see (music begins) Men, men in tights, TIGHT tights.
      You meant like this?

You gotta be a man to wear tights, after all
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        You meant like this?

That's exactly what I meant
        I get enough crap for wearing carnations in my suit/sport coat lapels.
        "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Or a kilt.

Lovely pics, Erin!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Goodmorning Sparkies!

@ Erin: Yay for Connor too
            And your drawings are beautiful... Now I'm just waiting impatiently for the accompanying fic

Sig by me

Comment

yeah Connor Seems like a Good Name. (blows my name of James Outta of the Water.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                yeah Connor Seems like a Good Name. (blows my name of James Outta of the Water.)
                If you like James, you can keep James... it's not obligatory to use Connor

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  If you like James, you can keep James... it's not obligatory to use Connor
                  I always liked Gabriel as a boy's name. It's a strong name, Biblical name.

Good Morning Sparkies. Since I just love y'all more than a Maxwell St. Polish, there are TWO, yes TWO chapters at Command Dynamics. Drink some coffee, read, and enjoy the big finish.

Comment

Y'all just wanna see (music begins) Men, men in tights, TIGHT tights.
                    You got a problem with that?

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                    Thanks. And yes, calm down, I will eventually be writing the fic. I actually started it, but I think it has the potential to be more than just a one shot, so it's going to have to wait until I finish Light in the Dark. (one more chapter left and I've only got a paragraph written so far! shame, shame on me! tsk, tsk.) But yeah, don't worry. I'll get to it (hopefully soon).

Thanks.
                    And as for the last question... sorry to disappoint, but I think he would probably have Ronon shoot him before he ever wore tights. *makes a mental note to put that line in the fic* But hey, this thing hasn't been written yet, so we'll see.
                    *pouts* But you're right. John would slit his own wrists before wearing tights. Or probably a kilt. And they'd never find any to fit Ronon.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good Morning Sparkies. Since I just love y'all more than a Maxwell St. Polish, there are TWO, yes TWO chapters at Command Dynamics. Drink some coffee, read, and enjoy the big finish.
                      *bounces*
                      Two new chapter?!?
                      Yay!!!!!!
                      *goes to read*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        You got a problem with that?
                        No I ain't trying to sass nobody

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        *pouts* But you're right. John would slit his own wrists before wearing tights. Or probably a kilt. And they'd never find any to fit Ronon.
                        Ronon is pretty trim in the waist, I'm sure they can find either tights, a kilt, or both. I agree, getting him to put them on is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          Martin Gero wrote the infamous Hug Scene.
                          He's a subconscious Sparky shipper; he just doesn't want to look uncool in front of his boyz so he's all 'hug is just a hug'. Whatev, MG, we're down with it. You don't have to pretend in front of us.

Ronon is pretty trim in the waist, I'm sure they can find either tights, a kilt, or both. I agree, getting him to put them on is another story.
                          Hrmmmmmmm...you know Ronon is played by a Hawaiian, so perhaps he's not as averse to skirtage as one might think?
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Mr. Momoa is Hawaiin, I forgot about that. I'm sure those Maori warriors had no qualms donning skirtage (Love that word) into battle.

Comment

I was thinking more about the length. But I love the idea of Shep and Liz explaining kilts and grass skirts to Ronon. *ducks plot bunny*

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                              He's a subconscious Sparky shipper; he just doesn't want to look uncool in front of his boyz so he's all 'hug is just a hug'. Whatev, MG, we're down with it. You don't have to pretend in front of us.

Hrmmmmmmm...you know Ronon is played by a Hawaiian, so perhaps he's not as averse to skirtage as one might think?
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Glad ya got a laugh I wasn't trying to dis your pic, Liz in the medieval dress tore a hole in the space-time fabric of my delicate brain. If it makes you feel better, my washer just ruined my Jermyn Street shirt by covering it in iron spots.

That's okay, don't worry about it.
                                And sorry about your shirt.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Or a kilt.

Lovely pics, Erin!
                                Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                Goodmorning Sparkies!

@ Erin: Yay for Connor too
                                And your drawings are beautiful... Now I'm just waiting impatiently for the accompanying fic
                                Thanks guys!
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X