• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anuna where did u find that pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      anuna where did u find that pic?
      Someone gave it to me. I think it's one of the 'behind the scenes' pics, but I'm not sure. i also fail to remember who gave it to me in the first place. *shrug*
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        LOL!

We are perverts. I like it.lol
        Now I will see this scene differently.

Nice new avatar by the way.

What did you think, that we're nuns on this thread? *naughty*

Thank you! My good friend made the avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          What did you think, that we're nuns on this thread? *naughty*

Thank you! My good friend made the avatar.
          Just seeing the word "nuns" in one of your posts (naughty queen) makes me laugh.lol
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            STFU?

Question about "The Eye". I saw this yesterday (like I said 3 times in my others posts lol)

Spoiler:
            http://i15.servimg.com/u/f15/14/45/27/11/sga-1x11.jpg

Is it me or he's smiling and why? (I'm sure you will find a Sparky answer. )
            STFU= shut the f*** up

And on the pic, I was wondering where her hand is, but it looks like his hand is wandering also.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Before I leave.

John and Elizabeth together are like:

Spoiler:
              1. Chocolate and peanut butter
              2. Wine and sunshine
              3. Toast and jelly
              4. Strawberries and whipped cream
              5. Lime and tequila
              6. Coffee and cream
              7. White wine and foie gras
              8. Milk and honey
              9. Port wine (Porto) and melon.
              10. Kate and Teyla *giggles*
              11. Cheese and crackers
              12. Apple Cider and Cinnamon Schnapps
              13. Bourbon and branch water
              14. Biscuits n' gravy
              15: Barbeque and slaw
              16. Macaroni and cheese
              17. Arroz con pollo (chicken and rice)
              18. Rissois de carne (patties of meat) and bolinhos de bacalhau (codfish balls). I know it's strange but in Portugal we eat this and it's delicious.
              19. Chicken and dumplings
              20. Pancakes and Syrup.
              21. Sushi and beer.
              22. Beer and pretzels.
              23. Rum and cola.
              24. Cake and ice cream
              25. Bacon and eggs
              26. Fish and chips
              27. Booth and Brennan (not food.... but it is a perfect fit)
              28. Hugs and kisses
              29. Heart and soul
              30. ROCK and ROLL
              31. Red beans and rice (for pkprd)
              32. The moon and stars
              33. Love and marriage
              34. The sea (him) and the breeze (her)
              35. Buttercup and Wesley
              36. Sunlight and rain... because they make rainbows
              37. Popcorn and movies
              38. Yin & Yang
              39. Tea and crumpets
              40. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup
              41. Chocolate and Strawberries
              42. Halloween and jack-o-lanterns
              43. Champagne and Strawberries
              44. War and Peace.
              45. Heart and soul
              46. Bagels and Lox
              47. Dark chocolate (or good European milk chocolate) with Sambuca
              48. Corn bread and Chili.
              49. The Earth and the Moon
              50. Apple pie and vanilla ice cream.

51. Sparky fans and naughty minds.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                STFU= shut the f*** up

And on the pic, I was wondering where her hand is, but it looks like his hand is wandering also.
                Now you said the f - word. We're getting only worse here

Spoiler:

Comment

I hate to change the mood but this fat little plot bunny attacked me on the treadmill yesterday and I had to write this. It's kind of a combination of humor and angst and yet another of my song fics. Mickey Gilley can take any song and make it an angst fest and this is one of his best.

The song

The fic:

Spoiler:
                  Lonely Nights

Pardon me
                  I don't mean to waste your time.
                  I just need someone to talk to
                  If you don't mind.

“Where the hell is Sheppard? I thought he said we'd all meet at the gate at sunup. I hope we didn't all get up and trek out here at zero dark thirty for nothing.”

Teyla set her backpack on the ground next to her feet and glanced back down the trail. “Perhaps Colonel Sheppard is just running a bit late, Rodney. He will be here.”

“We just got here, McKay.” Ronon also turned to look back the way they had come.

“Well,” Rodney huffed, “it's chilly out here. I might catch cold if we wait around much longer, that's all.”

Well, I've fought the loneliness
                  But tonight I guess I'm just too weak to fight
                  I can take the lonely days,
                  But I can't take these lonely nights.

“I'm telling you, he's not coming. Something must be wrong.” Once again Rodney shaded his eyes and peered back in the direction of the village.

Ronon leaned against a tree and said nothing.

“We will wait a bit longer, Rodney. I am sure Colonel Sheppard will appear soon.”

“Probably snuggled up with some little...”

“Rodney!”

“Oh, don't shush me. You know it's true. We all saw him making the googly eyes at that dark-haired woman with the big...”

“Rodney!” Teyla shook her head in disgust and moved a bit further away.

“I was going to say green eyes,” Rodney insisted, looking a bit put out.

“He'll be here.” Ronon insisted from his seat on top of a large rock.

Are you alone?
                  Tell me what's your name?
                  I just need someone to lean on
                  I'm not playing any games.

Rodney was quiet for a few minutes but predictably the silence didn't last long. “You know, come to think of it, that woman looked a bit like Elizabeth.”

Teyla and Ronon exchanged a look and Teyla quietly replied, “If you are referring to the member of the village council in the red dress, yes she did have a passing resemblance to Dr. Weir.”

“Dark curls, green eyes, tall and thin. Yep, coulda been sisters.” Rodney pulled a power bar out of his vest and tore it open. “Well, if we have to wait for Romeo, may as well have breakfast.”

So, sit down here beside me
                  And let me buy you a glass of red rose wine
                  I can take the lonely days

“Did anyone actually see Sheppard this morning?” Rodney asked after he had eaten the last of the power bar and stowed the wrapper back in his vest pocket.

Ronon and Teyla shook their heads.

“Did not the three of you share a cottage?” Teyla inquired.

“I slept in the woods. In a tree.” Ronon aimed a frown at McKay.

“Give it a rest, Conan. I told you last night I snore because I have allergies. It's not exactly something I can control.”

Ronon ignored him and shrugged in Teyla's direction. “I figured Sheppard was sleeping elsewhere. He'd done that a lot lately.”

“Yes.” Teyla was suddenly busy checking her weapon.

Well I thought that I was strong
                  But the night can be so long when you need a friend.
                  Ah, but maybe we could find a little peace of mind
                  Before the morning comes again.

Rodney paced around a bit, took one more look down the trail and continued, “You know there's a lot of things he's been doing lately that are out of the ordinary.”

“Colonel Sheppard has been a bit...” Teyla's voice trailed off.

“Cranky?” McKay offered. “Stand offish, reclusive. Should I continue?”

Teyla shook her head and turned away.

“He's also been volunteering for a lot of solo missions. The kind he used to hate like supply runs and check ins with old allies. For example just last week he spent two nights back on that planet with that miserable little queen. Though the beautiful sister might be the attraction there. Hmmm.”

So, pardon me
                  If it seems I'm holdin' on
                  Letting go, it just isn't easy
                  When you're sleeping all alone.

Exasperated, Teyla cut off his rant. “Can't you see, Rodney, that he is grieving. Perhaps in the only way that he knows how, he is trying to find some comfort.”

Rodney managed to look a bit sheepish. “Still. But it's been, what, close to a year. I thought he would have, you know, gotten over it by now.”

“Not gonna happen.” Ronon spoke up.

“Never?” Rodney's face suddenly took on a look of sympathy.

Ronon shrugged. “Not for a very long time. And when you think you can finally live with it, something happens to bring it all back again. So, no McKay, you don't get over it.”

Teyla placed a gentle hand on Ronon's arm. “In the meantime, we can show John our support by being patient and letting him know that his friends understand.”

So let's forget about tomorrow
                  Beg, steal or borrow
                  Just a little time.

“Well finally.” Rodney stood with his hands on his hips staring back down the path. Ronon and Teyla gathered their things in preparation for departure when they saw John was approaching .

John jogged to a stop and jerked his head toward the DHD. “Well, McKay, why aren't you dialing?”

“Oh, uh...we were waiting for you. If you're sure you got enough sleep, we can get going.” Rodney returned his glare and looked like he was about to comment further.

“Dial the damn gate. We told Woolsey we'd be home early and you know how he gets.”

“Oh, now he's in a hurry.” Rodney began the dialing sequence. “Hey, I just remembered it's doughnut day. Do you think we'll be back before the Marines scarf all of them down because those ones with the sprinkles are just...”

“McKay!”

Yes, I can take the lonely days
                  sigpic

Comment

I hate to change the mood but this fat little plot bunny attacked me on the treadmill yesterday and I had to write this. It's kind of a combination of humor and angst and yet another of my song fics. Mickey Gilley can take any song and make it an angst fest and this is one of his best.

The song

The fic:

Spoiler:
                    Lonely Nights

Pardon me
                    If you don't mind.

“Where the hell is Sheppard? I thought he said we'd all meet at the gate at sunup. I hope we didn't all get up and trek out here at zero dark thirty for nothing.”

Teyla set her backpack on the ground next to her feet and glanced back down the trail. “Perhaps Colonel Sheppard is just running a bit late, Rodney. He will be here.”

“We just got here, McKay.” Ronon also turned to look back the way they had come.

“Well,” Rodney huffed, “it's chilly out here. I might catch cold if we wait around much longer, that's all.”

“I'm telling you, he's not coming. Something must be wrong.” Once again Rodney shaded his eyes and peered back in the direction of the village.

“We will wait a bit longer, Rodney. I am sure Colonel Sheppard will appear soon.”

“Rodney!”

“Oh, don't shush me. You know it's true. We all saw him making the googly eyes at that dark-haired woman with the big...”

Are you alone?

Rodney was quiet for a few minutes but predictably the silence didn't last long. “You know, come to think of it, that woman looked a bit like Elizabeth.”

Teyla and Ronon exchanged a look and Teyla quietly replied, “If you are referring to the member of the village council in the red dress, yes she did have a passing resemblance to Dr. Weir.”

“Dark curls, green eyes, tall and thin. Yep, coulda been sisters.” Rodney pulled a power bar out of his vest and tore it open. “Well, if we have to wait for Romeo, may as well have breakfast.”

“Did anyone actually see Sheppard this morning?” Rodney asked after he had eaten the last of the power bar and stowed the wrapper back in his vest pocket.

“Give it a rest, Conan. I told you last night I snore because I have allergies. It's not exactly something I can control.”

Ronon ignored him and shrugged in Teyla's direction. “I figured Sheppard was sleeping elsewhere. He'd done that a lot lately.”

Rodney paced around a bit, took one more look down the trail and continued, “You know there's a lot of things he's been doing lately that are out of the ordinary.”

“He's also been volunteering for a lot of solo missions. The kind he used to hate like supply runs and check ins with old allies. For example just last week he spent two nights back on that planet with that miserable little queen. Though the beautiful sister might be the attraction there. Hmmm.”

So, pardon me

Exasperated, Teyla cut off his rant. “Can't you see, Rodney, that he is grieving. Perhaps in the only way that he knows how, he is trying to find some comfort.”

Rodney managed to look a bit sheepish. “Still. But it's been, what, close to a year. I thought he would have, you know, gotten over it by now.”

Ronon shrugged. “Not for a very long time. And when you think you can finally live with it, something happens to bring it all back again. So, no McKay, you don't get over it.”

Teyla placed a gentle hand on Ronon's arm. “In the meantime, we can show John our support by being patient and letting him know that his friends understand.”

Beg, steal or borrow
                    Just a little time.

“Well finally.” Rodney stood with his hands on his hips staring back down the path. Ronon and Teyla gathered their things in preparation for departure when they saw John was approaching .

John jogged to a stop and jerked his head toward the DHD. “Well, McKay, why aren't you dialing?”

“Oh, uh...we were waiting for you. If you're sure you got enough sleep, we can get going.” Rodney returned his glare and looked like he was about to comment further.

“Dial the damn gate. We told Woolsey we'd be home early and you know how he gets.”

“Oh, now he's in a hurry.” Rodney began the dialing sequence. “Hey, I just remembered it's doughnut day. Do you think we'll be back before the Marines scarf all of them down because those ones with the sprinkles are just...”

“McKay!”

SR! You just about killed me with that! Fix it! *wails like mad*

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday! And I see we've gotten off to a good start with all those lovely innuendo-laced pics... teeheehee!

SR, you killed me with that fic! Slayed me ded! Oh, poor John... Lizzie will always be The One. *cries*
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The song

The fic:

Spoiler:
                        Lonely Nights

Pardon me
                        If you don't mind.

“Rodney!”

Are you alone?

So, pardon me

Beg, steal or borrow
                        Just a little time.

“McKay!”

Oh! Poor John.
                        Very nice though.

And to offer something to be captioned for that pic/caption exchange:
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic
                        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                          And to offer something to be captioned for that pic/caption exchange:
                          Spoiler:
                          : Lizzie, I've got a great idea!
                          : I've got a bad feeling about this... every time you get a great idea, someone always ends up paging us on the radio when we're too blissed out to want to get out of bed.

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            SR! You just about killed me with that! Fix it! *wails like mad*
                            Sorry, no fix for it. He just has to suffer through it. We can't have him forgetting Lizzie. But really, how do we think John copes with losing her?

We know in S4 he was distracted with the Teyla/missing Athosians situation which gave him something to focus on and gave him a purpose. Then with all the going forward in time thing it continued on into S5 but as everybody has noted once that situation was solved he just seemed to sink into, if not a depression, just more of a funk. He seemed withdrawn to a lot of people and was not quite himself. Gone was the happy go lucky joking around John of S1-2 and he just seemed to be going through the motions.

Plus she came back first as a clone and then as a disembodied consciousness. I'm sure he expects something else equally horrendous to happen any minute. Or maybe he knows he's lost her forever and needs to numb himself. It's off world alien women or drugs. Each is equally dangerous. Now that sounds like another plot bunny for someone who's a better writer than I. *poke poke*
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry, no fix for it. He just has to suffer through it. We can't have him forgetting Lizzie. But really, how do we think John copes with losing her?

We know in S4 he was distracted with the Teyla/missing Athosians situation which gave him something to focus on and gave him a purpose. Then with all the going forward in time thing it continued on into S5 but as everybody has noted once that situation was solved he just seemed to sink into, if not a depression, just more of a funk. He seemed withdrawn to a lot of people and was not quite himself. Gone was the happy go lucky joking around John of S1-2 and he just seemed to be going through the motions.

Plus she came back first as a clone and then as a disembodied consciousness. I'm sure he expects something else equally horrendous to happen any minute. Or maybe he knows he's lost her forever and needs to numb himself. It's off world alien women or drugs. Each is equally dangerous. Now that sounds like another plot bunny for someone who's a better writer than I. *poke poke*
                              *joins the poking brigade* Because seriously, I think that is such a scarily accurate description of what's probably going on in John's head right now. He's not quite as bad as Vegas!John was, but ohhh, I can see it taking just one more hard shove to send him over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                *joins the poking brigade* Because seriously, I think that is such a scarily accurate description of what's probably going on in John's head right now. He's not quite as bad as Vegas!John was, but ohhh, I can see it taking just one more hard shove to send him over the edge.
                                Me too. That's what we were essentially saying about Vegas!John and how he's just one step beyond S5 John. We don't know what vice our John has like Vegas!John's gambling. But we did see the tiny bit in Midway when he was all into the betting on the fight. That may have been an unintentional bit of continuity. Or he may have some other repressed vice that wasn't shown. We know he has a dark side, that's for sure.

OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                I just found out that a good friend of mine has breast cancer. It has to happen to all of us sooner or later I guess but was quite a shock. If you're so inclined, please say a prayer or think a good thought for her. Her name is Gail and she's a beautiful person inside and out.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X