• Show
Clear All

*sneaks in*

Merry Christmas
    and Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

*sneaks out*

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
      We could just skip Saturday so it wouldn't conflict maybe? Methinks I'll be bringing my DVDs to the in-laws!
      I second it. Who else wants to join??

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      *sneaks in*

[/IMG]
      Merry Christmas
      and Happy New Year Everyone!!!!
      Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to you too SF.
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
        I just realized that the last two episodes have given us a lot to discuss and Elizabeth didn't even need to be there. WIN.
        Even when she's not there, she's there.

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        You are are going to make me want to watch Vegas and the Finale now. Rawr.
        You and me both! Bring on the snark!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
          LOL.

I say watch Vegas, I liked it but then again I love AU episodes.
          Okay, so I'll probably record in and then infuse the angsty clips into Sparky videos.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          Come on let's do it! Anyone who can join in will join? We can start day after Christmas, and do one/two a day? We can even skip the ones we have no desire to watch. Although this might conflict with the official re-watching. **thinking**
          I would be all for it. I would watch Rising again since I missed that one the first time around. But I would be for it since I don't have much to do these next few weeks.

Comment

Come on let's do it! Anyone who can join in will join? We can start day after Christmas, and do one/two a day? We can even skip the ones we have no desire to watch. Although this might conflict with the official re-watching. **thinking**
            Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
            We could just skip Saturday so it wouldn't conflict maybe? Methinks I'll be bringing my DVDs to the in-laws!
            Hmm, maybe you could call it the 'Twelve Days of Sparky' thon?

Actually, the next regular post-a-thon (which will be Intruder and Runner) won't be until January 10. I leave on vacation on Saturday, so I won't be here to play, but this sounds like fun! So please, feel free to let 'er rip!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Guys sorta off topic, I am getting such a desire to re=watch SGA from the very beginning!

hubby said "agh". Is it OK to kick a sick man?
              Yeah, but not with the pointy toed shoes.

I was thinking that same thing but I've got to have Christmas with the family and they already think I'm nutty enough. I'll be around after Thursday though.

Meanwhile here's a

From Vegas to you Sparkies. No real spoilers but get ready to squee!
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

I was thinking that same thing but I've got to have Christmas with the family and they already think I'm nutty enough. I'll be around after Thursday though.

Meanwhile here's a

Spoiler:
                OMG! *wolf-whistles and snerches pic*

Oh Lizzie... your lover-boy is so hot for you, he can barely keep his pants on! Go get 'im, girl!

Comment

Great, now you've got me too. I totally feel like I need to watch Vegas. I haven't watched an episode since... god, I don't even know. I think BAMSR.

Sparky on youtube

Comment

Meanwhile here's a

Spoiler:
                    Oy! *cracks up* Where did the boxers go? Oh I know, Lizzie has them
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by mcat View Post
                      Great, now you've got me too. I totally feel like I need to watch Vegas. I haven't watched an episode since... god, I don't even know. I think BAMSR.
                      *cackles* C'mon, mcat! Join the Dark Side! You know you want to!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Oy! *cracks up* Where did the boxers go? Oh I know, Lizzie has them
                        Oh, great! Now you've got me with a picture of Lizzie wearing John's boxers stuck in my head!

Comment

Meanwhile here's a

Spoiler:
                          Trust SR to find the bestest shot EVER!

I am all for starting with Rising on Friday. Did you guys ever work out a time where it worked well for everyone? Should we stick to that time or pick another? We can do maybe Rising, possibly couple on either Sat/Sun or a combo of both days?
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Oh, great! Now you've got me with a picture of Lizzie wearing John's boxers stuck in my head!
                            Ha. I might know where Lizzie is in this AU.

Spoiler:
                            *phone rings*

*Sheppard straightens, the pants slide back to place, she's all sweaty and dusty*

"Hello?"

"Hey there," answers the sleepy voice over the phone. He grins and imagines Elizabeth standing next to the kitchen window, holding a glass of milk and curling her naked toes on the cool floor tiles of her home.

"Oh hey. Why do you sound so content?"

"Because I'm on a leave, I don't have to walk through dust and I have something yours here?"

"Something mine?" his voice does that happy sound thing it dies every time when they talk about her pregnancy. She's beginning to show and John loves it.

"Not just Sheppard Junior," she says, and he can imagine her putting her hand on the bump of her stomach. "Your boxers? Does it ring a bell?"

"Well, thanx to you confiscating them, my bum feels very comfy today."

2Poor baby," she laughs. "Try not to flash Rodney while you're diggin'"

Comment

*reads through almost 20 pages of new posts*

Well...

You are certainly an active group...

First off all, thank you all for the warm welcome. I don't think I've been welcomed quite like that anywhere else on the entire Forum. You guys like pictures don't you? Pictures with - ah - interesting captions. Captions that I wouldn't necessarily have *ever* thought of in association with those scenes. Scenes that I thought were quite innocent when I saw them on TV... That now seem like they'd be more appropriate on a channel with a much higher number and a parental code...

*sees picture of Joe Flanigan bent over and angled on rear*

Ohhh... Oh God... *squeezes eyes shut and vigorously scrubs them*
                              Boil some hot water! Get some disinfectant! Get some iodine!

I may NEVER look under a spoiler tag again!

*stumbles towards thread exit with hands clawing at eyes*

*doubts he'll make it out now that he's blind*

Comment

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post
                                *reads through almost 20 pages of new posts*

Well...

You are certainly an active group...

First off all, thank you all for the warm welcome. I don't think I've been welcomed quite like that anywhere else on the entire Forum. You guys like pictures don't you? Pictures with - ah - interesting captions. Captions that I wouldn't necessarily have *ever* thought of in association with those scenes. Scenes that I thought were quite innocent when I saw them on TV... That now seem like they'd be more appropriate on a channel with a much higher number and a parental code...

*sees picture of Joe Flanigan bent over and angled on rear*

Ohhh... Oh God... *squeezes eyes shut and vigorously scrubs them*
                                Boil some hot water! Get some disinfectant! Get some iodine!

I may NEVER look under a spoiler tag again!

*stumbles towards thread exit with hands clawing at eyes*

*doubts he'll make it out now that he's blind*

Awwwww. *pets Ncc* Ypu know, for all our sports love we can be such girls sometimes, and we're definitely not immune when it comes to Joe and little bit of thunk.

Here's a pretty pic only for you:

And yes, we like to do things like this (safe to look in there, I promise):
                                Spoiler:

And you can come up with a caption for these:

Spoiler:

I wonder why does McKay look like he's traumatized for life.

Comment

Working...
                                X