X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHUCK!!!! 'Scuse me while I fangirl *g*
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

OOOOOO caccoons... they be in deep doo-doo now...

MEanwhileback on Atlantis - Lizzies trying to keep busy to stop keeping from worrying about John

Comment

Ewwww... the egg room! Getting more Aliens flashbacks!

Back on Atlantis... they get a false report from the "backup team." Eeep!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Man, those cocoon things are nasty.

Chuck reporting to Liz! Oooo, that's not what happened!
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            and maybe without anything...
            I like the way you think.

Awww, Chuck has lots of lines. Worried Lizzie. Awww.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

ohnooz... so many more cocoons... can't be good!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Well, we don't have Weaver, but we do have Weir! And they look alike
                And sometimes, Torri even sounds like Sigourney Weaver. Funny, huh?
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

C-4, Woohoo!
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Hatching alien!

Comment

Ronon with a sword. Seriously, this ep is full of eye candy!
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Ewwwww.. they're hatching

Comment

Hooray for C4!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            Well, we don't have Weaver, but we do have Weir! And they look alike
                            And it was exactly what I was thinking.lol
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Ronon just wants to slash something...not like that...ewwww.

Get 'im John. Fire in the hole. Why is that so hot?
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

yay Chuck... with weird news...
                                Liz doesn't sound convinced does she... maybe because her Shep!sense is still going overkill....

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X