No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OO Iratus Bug.......... Ronon's pissed he's only allowed to stun it...

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      You feel the need. I feel the need. They. Are. So. Married.
      Yes. They. Are.

Love the look on John's face when he sees the iratus bug. A whole bunch of bad memories.
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

That Marine has an impeccable sense of timing! *sneerk*
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

You feel the need. I feel the need. They. Are. So. Married.
          Oh hell yeah! They could only say stuff like that in everyone's hearing if they were!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Dang, John looks good in the dark. How do they do that?
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ronon is off again
              That boy just keeps wandering off...

Sig by me

Comment

Backup team is here. Just like ringing the dinner bell...
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney looks good in black too. Yes I make comments on the clothes because I can't understand what they say.lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

It's part of his seekrit superpowers!

Comment

Weird observation of the episode.. dont you love how there's all those bodies all in a pile... yet a nice little clear spot for them to walk around them???

Meanwhile... the Iratus bug from hell.....

Comment

Aaaah! Ewww, scary alien attack!

Comment

More hallways.... Ooooo here comes the Predator -like creature. ICK!

Comment

yeah.... impeccable timing by the marines *eyeroll*

Sig by me

Comment

He looks good in anything. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                That Marine has an impeccable sense of timing! *sneerk*
                                Most of them do. *snerk*

This was filmed in that old mental hospital I think. It was full of mold...dear God...Shep teeth with a gun...and they all got sick.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X