No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeek! Teyla locked in with Michael, and the others trapped outside with the bug!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      John wants to go back for the Marines. Gee, he'll go back for nameless Marines, but not Elizabeth? WTF is wrong with this picture?
      Something is MAJORLY freakin wrong with this picture!!
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Now all they need is a basement to go into.

I think this ep made me actually jump...but I can't be sure.

So Rodney says "Teyla" and Ronon screams "Teyla" and Teyla calls for Ronon first. I see. John?
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh Noes... Teyla's been Teylanapped.... strange how the first person she calls for is Ronon..... those Sheyla's must have hated this ep.

Comment

Ooooooooooooooo! Teyla calling Ronon first! SPANKY!!!!!!
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Teyla called for Ronon first and only then for John
              Ohnooz... Michael is in the room with her!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                I wonder what Elizabeth thought first time when she noticed that
                That little John won't be too high up for her. *snickers*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Now all they need is a basement to go into.

I think this ep made me actually jump...but I can't be sure.

So Rodney says "Teyla" and Ronon screams "Teyla" and Teyla calls for Ronon first. I see. John?
                  I believe John was wondering why he wasn't invited for the wedding.

Comment

Ruh oh, Teyla's Michael's prisoner!
                    sigpic
                    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Michael's pissed..... and taking it out on Teyla

Comment

This whole Teyla as damsel in distress and the close ups of her bosom lost me at this point.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ronon is totally antsy to get Teyla back and leading the charge. Shep's back there in the dust with McKay.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            That little John won't be too high up for her. *snickers*
                            Oh my, look at your dirty mind! I'm sensing another smutfic forming *g*

Comment

Michael loves bondage with Teyla... doesn't he

Sig by me

Comment

Why do most of his medical instruments look like garden tools???

Comment

Working...
                                X