Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Gotta love "we're all gonna die" sex.
    I feel a missing-scene plot bunny coming closer

Sig by me

Comment

Ooooh, underwater hardsuits!

Yeah, this is so an Abyss rip-off! LOL!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by krisrussel View Post
        i feel a missing-scene plot bunny coming closer
        lol!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh no they just discovered the self-distruct!!! Yikes

Comment

"We may need Teyla to do her Kreskin act again."

*snorts*

Comment

Elizabeth is so worried about Teyla... I love their friendship...

Sig by me

Comment

Teyla vs. Wraith Queen, Round 3...

Comment

Those suites are weird

Comment

I love Rodney and his humour
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Hey, I'm only 100 posts away from reaching 2000 posts

Sig by me

Comment

Oh man Elizabeth is pissed, watch out Wraith Queen, your in for it

Comment

C'mon Teyla, Lizzie's there for you!

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                            Those suites are weird
                            Yeah, they are... but that makes it funny

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            I love Rodney and his humour
                            me too

Sig by me

Comment

Oh crap! They're locked out of the self-destruct!

Comment

Stupid stupid Teyla!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X