Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson knows whats going on... Rodney's being painful, and John's just sexy

Comment

In these days, John still didn't leave people behind. LOL This is the scene when Joe put rocks in Paul's backpack. LOL
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh Noes.. Ronon's seein things!!!

Comment

Ronon sees something... that's not there. Diggin' the creepy music.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
            Carson knows whats going on... Rodney's being painful, and John's just sexy
            Exactly
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Yeah, talk out loud and then use hand signals. That drives my Marine crazy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                In these days, John still didn't leave people behind. LOL This is the scene when Joe put rocks in Paul's backpack. LOL
                Oh that's right, I remember that story! No wonder Paul looked like he was gonna keel over!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh my G-d what was that moving string!?

Comment

Can someone tell me in between gettng to the stargate and getting thrown on his arse, Carson lost his backpack???

Comment

DHD goes boom, Leonard ambushes the team! Oh noez!!!!

Comment

:: cringes : Carson.. you are so not taking the spinal damage factor into treating that dude.....

Comment

I'll say this much, the red shirts certainly know how to scream in pain well.

Comment

And so it begins. I love it when Teyla assists Carson.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sh** the DHD just exploded!!!

Comment

OOO John wants to wait until Lizzy calls ::: Swoons ::

Comment

Working...
                                X