No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are more like Wraith than you know...

I wish Todd hadn't gone renegade and we'd done more with that aspect...they never did, did they?
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

"I've got slightly higher expectations."

Comment

"my good friends Ronon"
        Now Ladon is just sucking up

Oh, I love this:
        Liz: "And if you do find Kolya..."
        Ronon: "no promises."
        Liz: "Exactly"
        She's just putting all her principles aside for what Kolya just did to John... Sparky so rules everything!

Sig by me

Comment

If we were to meet again in the future...

Spoiler:
          You will help them fly Atlantis to Earth for a craptastic ending...

Comment

"No promises."

Heh! Oh yeah, Lizzie and Ronon are so on the same page!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Here comes another famous line, "All bets are off"

Comment

Wraith is feeding on John again!!! Nooooooo!! Don't kill John!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                  You are more like Wraith than you know...

I wish Todd hadn't gone renegade and we'd done more with that aspect...they never did, did they?
                  Nope. That would've been cool.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

GAH!! CUTTHROAT LIZZEH!!!

"No promises!"

*to Ronon*

"And if you do find Kolya..."

"No promises"

"EXACTLY."

Eri------------> HEH. HEH HEH.

And people wonder why I like Elizabeth so much...

Comment

Todd sucks John nearly dry, then slaughters the Genii!

Comment

ouch... now John looks really really really old and totally NOT hot anymore...

Sig by me

Comment

Rodney's flying the jumper. Eep!

Comment

Oldest John is NOT Sexy. But he's not Joe Flanigan, so I think that explains it...

Comment

Damn, John REALLY doesn't look too good...

Comment

yay!!! John is back to his old self!!
                                And Rodney is jealous by how young and hot he looks

And Kolya escapes...

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X