X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon's in kickass mode... Go Ronon!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      Serious post--John's admitting he has a lot to go back to is iconic for John's character. Atlantis=family.

Also explains why he's broken after that family breaks up (in various ways) in S4.
      Very very true... dad-figure lost mom-figure of the family... very sad for him

Sig by me

Comment

"You underestimate Elizabeth"

*FIST PUMP*

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE LINES!!!
        Word to that!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rescue mission is a bust. Now Lizzie's REALLY pissed at Ladon.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Aw, so Kolya's all pissy because Ladon beat him to overthrowing Cowen. Poor baby. Hey Kolya, would you like some cheese with that whine?
            ROFL and dies laughing!! I godda remember that one

Sig by me

Comment

And Rodney kills...a mouse. XD
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

And now Kolya's calling in again. B*stard.

Comment

Ohnoes!! Wraith is feeding on John again and Liz looks ready to cry again

Sig by me

Comment

GAHAOAQEWUR!)&$#@(*$#@

Lizzie's speech to Ladon is another of my all time FAVORITE MOMENTS!!!

Comment

Rodney's shooting at mice... oops!

Meanwhile Elizabeth is not dealing with this very well :: hugs her ::

Comment

Oh Lado is really in for it

Comment

Love how John nods at Lizzie when she tells Kolya 'no.'

KOLYA I HATE YOU!

Comment

*gut-clenches at Lizzie's "No".*

Comment

And Rodney kills...a mouse. XD
                              Hilarious scene

And John really is keeping up his faith that his friends are coming to his rescue. No matter how much the Wraith is talking into him...
                              Go John, don't loose hope!!

Sig by me

Comment

John really looks terrible. And yet, even hotter. Who knew gray hairs could be a turn on?

Comment

Working...
                                X