Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-minus 15 minutes to Common Ground!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm here, thankfully alive. Especially after what I've been through this past week

Comment

I'm here! Yay!
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

T-minus 5 minutes!

So, who's here to party with Sparky?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay, M-CharmedAlantian is here, Eri is here, Kris is here...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Okay, M-CharmedAlantian is here, Eri is here, Kris is here...
              Yay, this is going to be fun

Sig by me

Comment

T-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

Hmm, seems the clock on the GW server is running about a minute fast today...

Comment

T-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Team Shep's on the run!

Getting shot at!

Comment

Shut up and dial the gate, Rodney!

Comment

The team is being ambushed!

Comment

FIrefight!!

Sig by me

Comment

Nice harpoon!

Comment

Working...
                                X