Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    *waves* hi everyone, i think i may have posted once in here but thats it, I'm an avid sparky lover normally i lurk but i decided to delurk for a bit
    *waves back*
    You should post here more often. We don't bite... hard

Sig by me

Comment

no but we can nibble on request

Comment

way OT.. anyone know if there has a fic out there that does the filler/missing bit from between Progeny and Real World???

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
          Great - now I wanna watch them.... there goes the afternoon
          Heh. My work here is done.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          With this talk about The Siege, a curious bit of serendipity: SciFi is running The Siege Part 1 and 2 this week in their Friday late night lineup. (Part 3 and Intruder will be next week.) Yet more proof that Sparky and Sparky fans are in tune with the powers of the universe.

And... T-minus 14 hours and 50 minutes until the next post-a-thon!
          As usual, I'm way ahead of the curve. See you at the post-a-thon. I think I'll be able to stay for both eps today.

*waves* hi everyone, i think i may have posted once in here but thats it, I'm an avid sparky lover normally i lurk but i decided to delurk for a bit

I totally agree with that. The connection is completely there, no if's and's or but's about it.
          Welcome. We love having all those lurking Sparkies come and join us.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

With this talk about The Siege, a curious bit of serendipity: SciFi is running The Siege Part 1 and 2 this week in their Friday late night lineup. (Part 3 and Intruder will be next week.) Yet more proof that Sparky and Sparky fans are in tune with the powers of the universe.

And... T-minus 14 hours and 50 minutes until the next post-a-thon!
            Heehee. *claps hands happily*
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              *waves back*
              You should post here more often. We don't bite... hard
              Originally posted by yunadax View Post
              no but we can nibble on request

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Heh. My work here is done.

As usual, I'm way ahead of the curve. See you at the post-a-thon. I think I'll be able to stay for both eps today.

Welcome. We love having all those lurking Sparkies come and join us.
              Thanks and I will try to post in here as often as possible!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hey guys, I know we have post a thon scheduled for tonight/today (it's night where I live), but I simply have to share this idea. How do you artsy people (and I know there are some on this thread) feel about making icons? I have some yummy sparky caps and I feel like posting an iconing challenge!
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

VID REC!!!!

Bleed to love her - by Torri012. The song is by Fleetwood Mac, and Torri did a splendid editing job! Go watch now!!!!

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies!

T-minus 45 minutes to Michael and Inferno!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Hey guys, I know we have post a thon scheduled for tonight/today (it's night where I live), but I simply have to share this idea. How do you artsy people (and I know there are some on this thread) feel about making icons? I have some yummy sparky caps and I feel like posting an iconing challenge!
                      Oooh, that sounds like fun!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yaaaay! Post a thon!!!!

Comment

Thanks and I will try to post in here as often as possible!
                          And we hope that's very, very often!

Comment

Oooh, that sounds like fun!
                            I'm waiting to hear if anyone wants to play. *g*

Comment

I'll participate. I just learned a couple of new Photoshop skillz. I want to test my new knowledge.

I have to get ready for the post-a-thon. *hurries*
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm waiting to hear if anyone wants to play. *g*
                                I think I'd be willing to play... icons are nice and little. Now, just watch, famous last words and all that... *snickers*

Comment

Working...
                                X