No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually quite like Teyla in the new 'sparing' outfit... dark suits her.

Meanwhile.. Kate's trying to cover for Ronon

Comment

Get back to normal you mean back into a Wraith

Comment

And a session with Kate. *huggles Kate*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Teyla and Michael sparring.

You know, this one scene holds more UST than all of the Teyla vs. Sheppard sparring scenes put together.
          Amen to that. Plus they seemed to be having a lot of fun. Joe just looked like he was trying to keep from getting his ass kicked by a girl when he sparred with her. LOL
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Poor Michael is all confused.....

Meanwhile.. scary dream sequence...

Comment

2 nightmares in a row

Comment

Ooooh, creepy nightmare! Except it's not really a nightmare... Muahahaha!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sunrise over Atlantis. I love that shot.

Comment

He doesn't feel quite himself. Heh.

Oooh pretty city. And look, his new confidante. He really trusted her from the beginning. Sad.
                    sigpic

Comment

Michael's confiding in Teyla....pooooor Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Amen to that. Plus they seemed to be having a lot of fun. Joe just looked like he was trying to keep from getting his ass kicked by a girl when he sparred with her. LOL
                        Hah!

Comment

Whoo hoo, another Teyla/Michael anvil!

Comment

Lizzy's back!!!! They're all worried about Michaels dream.

poor Carson :: pats him::

Oh oh... Lizzys got the 'oh no I'm morally screwed up' looked.

Comment

John is very uncomfortable with this but he knows it has to be done. Teyla is getting cold feet. But Lizzie rules. They all feel squicky but have gone too far.
                              sigpic

Comment

The team is discussing their options again. Teyla's questioning what they're doing...

And Mikey's questioning it too. He knows something's up...

*cue ominous music*

Comment

Working...
                                X