• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    Pokes nose into thread, looks around, steals SMB's pics

Spoiler:

J: Trust me, my spine is the only part of me that is limp in your presence
    E: Oh

J: Not quite how I'd imagined carrying her across the threshold, but potato potato

J: *gasp* damn you and your feet. Now I have to order some water specifically to spill on myself

backs out of thread
    *cackles* Oh, that's delicious!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      Check back in here for updates on Torri's NCIS episode. She appeared once on NCIS already (Season 5's "Identity Crisis"). SK and I are watchers (and I think SR), so we'll update this, the Torri WOW thread and the SEW thread on when she's coming on, and if she appears in Eleventh Hour again.

By early reports, her NCIS episode will be in January or February.
      Aha! Which is also around the time
      Spoiler:
      that we should be getting that Ducky storyline. Excellent. *rubs hands together gleefully*

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
      I already knew Torri showed NCIS, and have been trying to see if I could get a rerun of the episoded on USA. So Identity Crisis I will look that one up see if I can catch it. I am going to give Eleventh Hour a shot tonight just to see what it is like. Thanks again for the update.
      USA just cycled back to the beginning of the series last week, so right now they're in Season 1 again. Identity Crisis didn't come up until Season 5, so if they keep showing them in chronological order (and remember, they're showing 3 episodes a night, 5 nights a week), it should be up again sometime in January. Hmm, it'd be quite amusing if it came up right before her new episode on CBS aired.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Aha! Which is also around the time
        Spoiler:
        that we should be getting that Ducky storyline. Excellent. *rubs hands together gleefully*
        Yah, actually that's what I was basing my theory on. *rubs hands with you*
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          Yah, actually that's what I was basing my theory on. *rubs hands with you*
          Dunno if you've seen this yet...
          Spoiler:

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/11/ask-ausiello--2.html

(I copied and pasted the important stuff below... Be afraid... Muahahahah!!!

Spoiler:
          Question: You are seriously lacking when it comes to NCIS anything. Give me something. Now! -- Kirsti
          Ausiello:
          As you may have heard, there are some dark days ahead for Ducky. But how dark are we talking? Pretty damn dark! Executive Producer Shane Brennan reveals to me exclusively that the Duckster gets stabbed in an episode airing early next year. The incident will launch David McCallum head first into a powerful story that reveals a side to Ducky no one knows about -- not even Gibbs. "David puts in an astonishingly powerful and moving performance in this episode," raves Brennan. "It's a story I first talked about with David almost two years ago. It's been a long time coming, but well worth the wait."

Damn, this looks like it's gonna be GOOD!

Comment

Sorry, nothing substantive to add to the thread, just hoping that hopalong doesn't mind if I, erm, borrow her pic from earlier ...

Guys this is what I'm doing instead of studying.

Sparky on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by mcat View Post
              Sorry, nothing substantive to add to the thread, just hoping that hopalong doesn't mind if I, erm, borrow her pic from earlier ...

Guys this is what I'm doing instead of studying.
              Hah! I LOVE that! And it's all in the name of a good cause! You and hopalong are both getting some SPARKMAS GREEN!!!!

Comment

Fluff!day fic rec!

Calm, Soothing and Not Soft, by our very own Southern Red. Elizabeth and John have some fun with hand lotion, and discover that Rodney's sense of smell is even more acute than his sense of fear.

Happy reading!

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                  Pokes nose into thread, looks around, steals SMB's pics

Spoiler:

J: Trust me, my spine is the only part of me that is limp in your presence
                  E: Oh

J: Not quite how I'd imagined carrying her across the threshold, but potato potato

J: *gasp* damn you and your feet. Now I have to order some water specifically to spill on myself

backs out of thread
                  Ah, bad, bad boy is back! Good captions, I especially like the third one.

People I'm planning to spam you later today and tomorrow! I missed you a LOT so BEWARE!!!!!
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

People I'm planning to spam you later today and tomorrow! I missed you a LOT so BEWARE!!!!!
                    Hooray for SPARKY SPAM!!!! We loves it, we does!

Comment

Okay, just saw Torri's scene in tonight's Eleventh Hour here on the West Coast; yeah, one scene, right at the beginning of the episode.

But it was a cute scene! It's set at Alex's (her character) son's birthday party (the kid was cute, too, and a definite Sparky!kidlet candidate); the kidlet's present from his Uncle Jacob is an old science experiment workbook that Alex jokingly claims Jacob used to sleep with at night! She razzes him a little for working for The Man (the government) and he makes one of those wicked fizzy potions (the same stuff as in the ubiquitous exploding volcanoes you always see at science fairs), which impresses the kidlet to no end. (Oh yeah, and Jacob's partner brings the kid a football! Verrry appropriate for a Sparky!kidlet, heehee!)

Hopefully there will be caps soon, and the manippage can begin!

Comment

Fluff!day fic rec!

Calm, Soothing and Not Soft, by our very own Southern Red. Elizabeth and John have some fun with hand lotion, and discover that Rodney's sense of smell is even more acute than his sense of fear.

Happy reading!
                        Wow, that's an old one. Thanks for the plug. I love your summary.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm making lunch but I just have to drop in and pimp something. Have you guys seen Sparky Advent Calendar at john_elizabeth LJ community? It means anew artwork every day, wallpapers and manips, and all of them are gorgeous! Check them out here: http://community.livejournal.com/joh...21821#t6421821 Today (#5) was made by our very own justhere, and I must tell you, it's GORGEOUS!!! #3 was made by torri012, if I'm not mistaken, and it's a stunning looking wallpaper.

Go, look and comment!
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Dunno if you've seen this yet...
                            Spoiler:

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/11/ask-ausiello--2.html

(I copied and pasted the important stuff below... Be afraid... Muahahahah!!!

Spoiler:
                            Question: You are seriously lacking when it comes to NCIS anything. Give me something. Now! -- Kirsti
                            Ausiello:
                            As you may have heard, there are some dark days ahead for Ducky. But how dark are we talking? Pretty damn dark! Executive Producer Shane Brennan reveals to me exclusively that the Duckster gets stabbed in an episode airing early next year. The incident will launch David McCallum head first into a powerful story that reveals a side to Ducky no one knows about -- not even Gibbs. "David puts in an astonishingly powerful and moving performance in this episode," raves Brennan. "It's a story I first talked about with David almost two years ago. It's been a long time coming, but well worth the wait."

Damn, this looks like it's gonna be GOOD!
                            I am SUPER excited about that. Too bad we have to wait over Christmas. But I think David McCallum's acting chops are worth the wait. And as much as everyone loved Ducky--you know the whole cast is going to be really great.

Yay, spammage!

Okay, just saw Torri's scene in tonight's Eleventh Hour here on the West Coast; yeah, one scene, right at the beginning of the episode.

But it was a cute scene! It's set at Alex's (her character) son's birthday party (the kid was cute, too, and a definite Sparky!kidlet candidate); the kidlet's present from his Uncle Jacob is an old science experiment workbook that Alex jokingly claims Jacob used to sleep with at night! She razzes him a little for working for The Man (the government) and he makes one of those wicked fizzy potions (the same stuff as in the ubiquitous exploding volcanoes you always see at science fairs), which impresses the kidlet to no end. (Oh yeah, and Jacob's partner brings the kid a football! Verrry appropriate for a Sparky!kidlet, heehee!)

Hopefully there will be caps soon, and the manippage can begin!
                            I liked her scene! I was also sad it was so small, but I expected it because her credit was towards the bottom of the cast list. However, because the casting call listed the part as "a large guest role", my hope is that she'll be showing up later in the season--maybe even in a key episode. Hood's personal history involved losing his family, so having more of his family endangered would probably make for a great episode. Here's hoping we get to see her again!
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Sorry again SMB

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                              [/CENTER]
                              Spoiler:

J: It's quite sore actually. I think I need a lower back massage. And also a lower front massage...... (glances at Elizabeth)
                              E: Lower front would mean...? Oh my

Inspired by my own lower back pain, although I don't want that to happen coz I'm pretty sure all the physio's here are dudes. Notice as soon as I came back I killed the thread. Wanders off to lurk......................
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm making lunch but I just have to drop in and pimp something. Have you guys seen Sparky Advent Calendar at john_elizabeth LJ community? It means anew artwork every day, wallpapers and manips, and all of them are gorgeous! Check them out here: http://community.livejournal.com/joh...21821#t6421821 Today (#5) was made by our very own justhere, and I must tell you, it's GORGEOUS!!! #3 was made by torri012, if I'm not mistaken, and it's a stunning looking wallpaper.

Go, look and comment!
                                I second the pimpage! Go take a looksee! (I am still in awe of Torri's wallpaper from the 3rd... the symbolic imagery of it is wicked bad*ss cool.)

Comment

Working...
                                X