Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the somewhat demented Rodney....he's whining about being stuck

Comment

Hee, love Lizzie's line about John and Rodney bugging her to use the jumpers as submersibles.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
        John's explaining things to Elizabeth... chocolate and peanut butter!
        Too cute
        And that scene just shows how in tune they are

Sig by me

Comment

Dear me, John and Elizabeth were so eyesexing through that whole scene!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh oh... sea creature sounds!

Comment

strange noises!!
              Oh, what could that be??

Sig by me

Comment

has anyone actually tried chocolate and peanut butter?? it sounds grose... then again.. I'm an aussie that eats Vegemite... I can't talk

MEANWHILE

Rodney's back to bargining... this time with the whale

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Dear me, John and Elizabeth were so eyesexing through that whole scene!
                  And that's putting it mildly

Sig by me

Comment

"Treating an alien whale like Lassie."

*snorts*

Comment

has anyone actually tried chocolate and peanut butter?? it sounds grose... then again.. I'm an aussie that eats Vegemite... I can't talk
                      It does sound grose... but if John likes it, I'm willing to give it a try

Sig by me

Comment

MEANWHILE

Rodney's back to bargining... this time with the whale
                        Chocolate and peanut butter is delicious! Do you have Reese's peanut butter cups down in Australia? Yum.

Comment

Rodney's proud of himself.....

Meahwhile.. Elizabeth's checking on Radek...awww she's worrying again. She's just given him a deadline.. poor Radek

AND now we have Sam!

Comment

Lizzie's talking to Radek. C'mon, Radek, find Rodney!

Comment

Hi Sam!

I liked her hair shorter.

Comment

The little keyboard... poor Rodney...
                                And he just lost his mind cause there is Sam...

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X