No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radek's briefing Lizzie and John. Momma Bear and Papa Bear are worried.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Elizabeth!!!!!!!

Aww she's all in worried mode again. And somewhat pissed off I think.

Comment

And double entree for Elizabeth and John... were they in the broom closet together?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
          Anyone notice Rodney's head wound isn't really bothering him that much... umm hellooooooooo
          Yeah, WTF? He put a band-aid on it!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney's brain is working again.. and he doesnt like the answers its giving him....

Nononononoonoooo... send a message first... that's so cute.

Comment

It's actually funny if you consider Zelenka asked to contact Elizabeth and yet John is there too

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                And double entree for Elizabeth and John... were they in the broom closet together?
                Had to have been. Neither one of them was in the control room while Radek was still talking to Rodney and Griffin.

A little after-lunch shag, gotta love it.

Comment

Transmitter inactive... duh!!!

Gotta love bandaids Eh

Comment

It's actually funny if you consider Zelenka asked to contact Elizabeth and yet John is there too
                    They were so doing it when Radek called Lizzie.

Comment

Rodney when talking to himself is very funny

Sig by me

Comment

And now Rodney is arguing with the jumper. *snorts*

Comment

You dont need inertial dampeners while you sink!!! LOL classic.

Radek's leading the science team.... preeeeety sea chart

Comment

Rodney when talking to himself is very funny
                            In controlled doses, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              They were so doing it when Radek called Lizzie.
                              Oh yeah... they definitively were *grins*

Sig by me

Comment

Whoo Hoo! Radek leading the science briefing!

Comment

Working...
                                X