• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford you little twit.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hee, T/C luvs <3

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      HOw often do you think Teyla washes that top? Or does she have multiple copies?
      She's always wearing that annoying purple top isn't she? At least she gets some new clothes this season. Geez.

Comment

Damn, the effects for the blast were just so awesome.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla looks all proud of her self and sneaky there.

Elizabeth is completely in control. Love how she took back control of city when Everett went down. So much for military control.

And we have a second pair of dumb glasses.

Oooh! Pretty explosion!
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I've been watching too much to post or read what's been posted.

And the plan goes into action

Comment

Aw John.

He just lost him.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Man That explosion was HUGE!!!

Comment

Rodney and those glasses... *shakes head*

Comment

Oh, Radek, always getting beat up.

Comment

Oh crap, Ford is stealing a jumper!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This was the only part of the Siege that was unnecessary. They could have dealt with wraith!Ford later.

Put john in the control where he belongs.

Comment

Lizzie, you look so pretty in that lighting...

Comment

John has a very big gun.

I even Love strung-out Lizzie.

Comment

The Wraith are leaving... whew!

Atlantis is safe!

Comment

I'm odd. I think that was a beautiful mushroom cloud. I think that's a bit cracked.

Comment

Working...
                                X