Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    He definitely puckered. Try watching this scene in ultra slo mo. Oh yeah, he puckered.
    I have, many times. Which is how I got the screencap

Originally posted by A.L. View Post
    A prodigal daughter returns. So to speak

Hello all. It's been three months to the day since I visited this thread and Gateworld in general. I don't watch the show anymore (I eventually watched the one where
    Spoiler:
    Elizabeth first got left behind with the whatachamacall'ems
    but I haven't been able to since then.

My apologies. Though I gave up on the actual show I shouldn't have abandoned my friends here. It was just too hard for awhile and I found enjoyment elsewhere (Hairspray, Pushing Daisies, Life With Derek, High School Musical 2, etc).

So? How have you all been and do I want to know what I missed.
    I also don't watch the show anymore BUT I can't let go of sparky. It's my otp until I find a worthy replacement.
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

He definitely puckered. Try watching this scene in ultra slo mo. Oh yeah, he puckered.
      So Sparky!!!!!
      Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

If you haven't already, go vote for Elizabeth in the "Stargate Beauties" poll.

There are a few too many people making comments like "I can't believe WEIR has more votes than ....." and "Weir's going down!" because Carter's leading.

Go and show them!!

Comment

I take back every almost nice forgiving thought I had for TPTB of stargate in the last five minutes. I just skimmed over the recaps of TMC and BAMSR and it's official: I hate TPTB forever.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Shame on me.

*considers giving up pacifistic (SP?) ways and envisions vicious things done to the Evil Ones aka SGPTB*

Comment

I will! Haven't watched it in a while, time to pull it out.

He is so shy/coy in here. I love the shy glances he sends her way.
            sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by mcat View Post
              Spoiler tags because otherwise this page is never gonna load.
              Spoiler:

I love that scene but before that happens I love how John just stands there and watcher her for a while. It makes me happy.

This scene from Adrift also makes me happy.

It's subtle but still there.
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                I love that scene but before that happens I love how John just stands there and watcher her for a while. It makes me happy.

This scene from Adrift also makes me happy.

True!!!
                Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Oh I didn't try watching it that way. I'm sooooooo gonna do it! (hmmm, was that the real John in control? LOL)

A prodigal daughter returns. So to speak

Hello all. It's been three months to the day since I visited this thread and Gateworld in general. I don't watch the show anymore (I eventually watched the one where
                  Spoiler:
                  Elizabeth first got left behind with the whatachamacall'ems
                  but I haven't been able to since then.

My apologies. Though I gave up on the actual show I shouldn't have abandoned my friends here. It was just too hard for awhile and I found enjoyment elsewhere (Hairspray, Pushing Daisies, Life With Derek, High School Musical 2, etc).

So? How have you all been and do I want to know what I missed.
                  We missed you! I was thinking about you few days ago, I hope you'll stick around. We are ignoring everything not sparky related, because that generally isn't worthy of too much discussion and concentrating on what we love the best: Teh Sparky!

I also don't watch the show anymore BUT I can't let go of sparky. It's my otp until I find a worthy replacement.
                  Same here. I don't need the show to enjoy Sparky and lovely people here.

I can't help but keep noticing his un - proportinally short legs. I see it even in that photo.

Oh poor baby, he's so lost there.
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

That scene made my heart melt, i was so upset for him lol
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

There's a Johnny Cash song that comes in mind when I see that scene:

Guess Things Happen That Way

My fav part of the lyrics:

God gave me that girl to lean on,
                      then he put me on my own.
                      Heaven help me be a man
                      and have the strength to stand alone.

I don't like it but I guess things happen that way.

Well I hope it turns out differently for John! He deserves to get his girl back!

Comment

[

Originally posted by mcat View Post
                        Spoiler tags because otherwise this page is never gonna load.
                        Spoiler:

he's just so...so...boyish there, it's adorable! *coos*

I take back every almost nice forgiving thought I had for TPTB of stargate in the last five minutes. I just skimmed over the recaps of TMC and BAMSR and it's official: I hate TPTB forever.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Shame on me.

*considers giving up pacifistic (SP?) ways and envisions vicious things done to the Evil Ones aka SGPTB*
                        WEll, as i planned with fellow SJ shippers on the Sj thread.

WIBBLE WOBBLE WIBBLE WOBBLE

A security guard is on his night shift at SGA studios...a noise beyond the fencing grabs his attention and he stops. There it is again, it sounds like footsteps. Grabbing his torch he heads to the fence. Out of the shadows comes a girl (usually me, but you sound mad so you can lead) - clad in her pyjamas with an EXTREMELY pissed off expression on her face. She's tossing a rock up and down in one hand. Somewhat nervous he raises the torch only to see an army of similar people behind this girl. They've just seen the last season of SGA...and they're not happy.

WIBBLE WOBBLE WIBBLE WOBBLE

Yeah, that was my plan if my SJ ship wasn't granted (well, IS my plan, since there has been no confirmation yet). But you are MORE than welcome to use it here!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                        I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                        Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

I say we throw mints at them! Lots and lots and LOTS of mints!

Comment

Oh I almost forgot! *smacks head*

Happy birthday to our lovely and very talented dana! I hope you have one happy, amazing and sparkling day today!!!

Comment

Happy birthday dana!!

i jsut realised something slightly OT

Spoiler:
                              All the cast now have kids, i know i'm slow
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

More Sparky wedding songs.

If I were a carpenter the way it was performed on Johnny Cash memoral concert, by Dwight Yoakam and Alison Krauss. That one of those true love songs I simply adore.

Songbird - Eva Cassidy

The Godfather theme by Nino Rota ... don't ask, my head is stuck on the melody, I watched the film last night for the first time and I'm quite impressed. Yes, for the first time, no laughing!

Comment

Working...
                                X