Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
    I hope we don't lose Ford. I like him and we need someone to seduce Teyla so she stops giving John those looks.

Ronon Dex? Run on Dex? Run on Deck? Run Forest Run! er...
    I totally agree with you on that one! I haven't seen the new eps yet. I am one of those poor soules that have to wait to see new episodes. So, I haven't seen the looks Teyla gives him, but I always thought that Ford and Teyla could hit it off and I am beginning to be a S/W shipper...
    So I hope they keep Ford!

Comment

I hope we don't lose Ford. I like him and we need someone to seduce Teyla so she stops giving John those looks.
      *LOL* Great minds think alike!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

LOL!! Indeed...

Comment

yay to
          Spoiler:
          Simon Dumping

nay to
          Spoiler:
          Ronon Dex

No way to
          Spoiler:
          Getting rid of Ford

Get rid of Teyla instead please!!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by BeaC
            I totally agree with you on that one! I haven't seen the new eps yet. I am one of those poor soules that have to wait to see new episodes. So, I haven't seen the looks Teyla gives him, but I always thought that Ford and Teyla could hit it off and I am beginning to be a S/W shipper...
            So I hope they keep Ford!
            She can give him all the looks she wants, but no-one can manufacture chemistry when it's not there.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
              She can give him all the looks she wants, but no-one can manufacture chemistry when it's not there.
              EXACTLY! No one could have said it better than that! *aplause* There is zilch chemistry between Sheppard and Teyla beyond a possibly good friendship maybe some brother-sister kinda interaction. Now, between Weir and Sheppard! That's a whole other matter. The chemistry was there from the start. I mean, who didn't notice the teasing looks and the change in the atmosphere when those two meet each other in room of any kind! TPTB would have to be stupid to think they can create chemistry between John and Teyla. But the PTB from any show aren't always the smartest creatures in the world (I'm refering especially to the guys from Voyager who tried to stick Chakotay with 7 and make it look cute).

I'm thinking we're going to need to keep an eye on these guys, they intended Teyla to be the love interest. They might decide to stick to the original idea instead of seeing what every SGA fan can immediately see. Sheppard and Weir are "So doing it"!!!
              May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Ronon Dex? Run on Dex? Run on Deck? Run Forest Run! er...
                Now everytime i see that name I think "run on deck!"
                ~Athena

Comment

I've known Weir wants Shepperd since the Season Premiere. When she was talking to O'Neil.

"Sure they can make it work....but John Shepperd. He does it naturally.."

So into that guy.

Then they started using each other's first names in private..that just sealed it.

Not to mention Shepperd wanting to tell her something during 38 minutes, then getting cut off by Ford.

If only that damn Simon guy wasn't around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Seven
                    I've known Weir wants Shepperd since the Season Premiere. When she was talking to O'Neil.

"Sure they can make it work....but John Shepperd. He does it naturally.."

So into that guy.

Then they started using each other's first names in private..that just sealed it.

Not to mention Shepperd wanting to tell her something during 38 minutes, then getting cut off by Ford.

If only that damn Simon guy wasn't around.
                    if you've seen "Letters From Pegesus"

Spoiler:
                    Simon is out of the picture...Weir has bascially "let him go" in her message to him in the end.
                    ~Athena

Comment

Heh. I didn't read it that way...but yeah you're right she does.

SPOILER FOR LETTERS FROM PEGASUS -Her telling him that she will always care about him threw me off. But rewatching it you're right. She's letting him down easy! No Simon, no problem here. END SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Seven
                        Heh. I didn't read it that way...but yeah you're right she does.

SPOILER FOR LETTERS FROM PEGASUS -
                        Spoiler:
                        Her telling him that she will always care about him threw me off. But rewatching it you're right. She's letting him down easy! No Simon, no problem here.
                        END SPOILER
                        yeah being a shipper...we can find ship in anything. It's a gift...or a curse depends how you view it

So after "Letters From Pegasus" i'm curious/afraid of what the TPTB have planned.
                        ~Athena

Comment

I'd say it's pretty obvious.
                          Spoiler:
                          She broke up with Simon, for crying out loud!
                          that can only mean what we know Yay! Although there were way too many looks from Teyla towards John and a sort of intense moment in the jumper in Letters from Pegasus.
                          Spoiler:
                          aprox. "What is it you expect from me?" "Too much" ... Hands off missy!
                          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I'd say it's pretty obvious.
                            Spoiler:
                            She broke up with Simon, for crying out loud!
                            that can only mean what we know Yay! Although there were way too many looks from Teyla towards John and a sort of intense moment in the jumper in Letters from Pegasus.
                            Spoiler:
                            aprox. "What is it you expect from me?" "Too much" ... Hands off missy!
                            Yeah but during all those
                            Spoiler:
                            intense looks she was throwing a Shep he was too annoyed and worried about getting the news to Weir. So that means he was thinking about her.
                            ~Athena

Comment

Personally, I though 'Letters From Pegasus' had the best interactions between Sheppard and Teyla so far. With that line "too much", I think it shows that Teyla is not looking for a love interest, she's looking for a savior. Hero worship is fine, as long as other forms of attention are non existent, or at least diverted to Marine junior officers or local-boy newcomers.

But that's neither here nor there, here. Here's a little thing I whipped up that might or might not be construed as shippy.

Vigilance

a time to mourn

Comment

Hero worship is fine, as long as other forms of attention are non existent, or at least diverted to Marine junior officers or local-boy newcomers.
                                The hero worship is something Teyla has in common with Ford, so that's another reason to put them together. The 'hero worship' from them both makes sense, Ford because of looking up to Sheppard as his superior officer and one who treats him sometimes like a peer as well, Teyla because Sheppard rescued her from the Wraith. The fact that Weir, despite respecting Sheppard a lot, does maybe understand his human limitations a bit better than the other two, makes her far more suitable a pairing with Sheppard than Teyla.

Esther
                                ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                                FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Working...
                                X