Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    *keeping her mind out of the gutter*

Liz looked AWESOME in that episode. So glad she got to restock her make-up supply on Earth. Even Hermiod was checking her out. He's certainly nicer to her than anyone else.

Hence why John's all:

Stay away from my guurrrl! You weird thing with no pantz.
    loool, yeah.. hermiod was staring literally at her all episode long *rofl*

and omg!! that was defenitally what he was thinking *haha*

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      "Shy" as tongue tied, especially among girls.. well until he grew up and figured out his hair is really cool.

Umm, what does "sullen" mean? *iz not a native speaker*

I can totally imagine him as someone who could tell great stories to younger kids... they'd love him!
      Can we have a fic alarm? *awoooooooooga*

The day John realises his hair isn't irritating anymore, and uses it to his advantage
      The Geek shall inherit the earth

Proud Sparky Supporter
      Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
      "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

Comment

I Posted a fic earlier^^^ about Jon and Lizzy being kids.. she loves to ruffle his hair
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by muffinnuffin View Post
          Can we have a fic alarm? *awoooooooooga*

The day John realises his hair isn't irritating anymore, and uses it to his advantage
          LOOOOL! Five times John is thankful for his hair - thing? I'll think about it.

Martin Gero
          .... *facepalm* is all I have to say about him. That's the guy who says Keller is a wonderful role model to all little girls. I didn't like Sunday, I didn't like it enough for me to stop watching, I didn't like overall Season 3 because it wasn't very coherent. It had several shiny moments, the brightest of them being TRW and No Man's land (because Elizabeth is so damn awesome there) but the rest? it all comes down to lovely moments. S1 was probably the best season. S2 was relaxed and okay, S3... nah. S4? I didn't watch it. At all.

Here's a better way to show respect to a character - don't write them out, give them decent development. Oh but that's a hard thing to do.

Okay, so guys... keep the talk I'll be back later. Must go to work. *blows kisses to sparkies*
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
            I Posted a fic earlier^^^ about Jon and Lizzy being kids.. she loves to ruffle his hair
            hehe, i think i would too
            Last edited by Torri012; 27 February 2008, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Funny, justhere asked me for a fic where John and Liz meet as kids.... thens several years later meet again, then forget about each other... and then meet on Antarctica. Must think about that one.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

What dreams may come is one of the best fics i've read But Unexpected is number one. god i love that fic

Comment

Ive got an idea for a sparky story but I don't think I could write it.

Idea under spoiler tags
                  Spoiler:
                  John and Elizabeth meet at a College party that their respective friends have dragged them to (they go to different Colleges). They hit it off get then a little drunk and spend the night together. John's dragged off by his mates in the morning before they Elizabeth wakes up and they can exchange numbers and don't leave time for him to leave a note etc. Elizabeth thinks he just used her. We return to the story with at the time of Rising, events have transpired the same as the series except now Elizabeth has a 16yr old daughter. Elizabeth is reluctant to tell him cause she thinks hes a bit of a *******, but she needs him for the expedition and its pretty much will be now or never for him to have a relationship with his daughter who has the choice of going along too as she's a bit of a genius (lol takes after her parents I guess)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post

Idea under spoiler tags
                    Spoiler:
                    John and Elizabeth meet at a College party that their respective friends have dragged them to (they go to different Colleges). They hit it off get then a little drunk and spend the night together. John's dragged off by his mates in the morning before they Elizabeth wakes up and they can exchange numbers and don't leave time for him to leave a note etc. Elizabeth thinks he just used her. We return to the story with at the time of Rising, events have transpired the same as the series except now Elizabeth has a 16yr old daughter. Elizabeth is reluctant to tell him cause she thinks hes a bit of a *******, but she needs him for the expedition and its pretty much will be now or never for him to have a relationship with his daughter who has the choice of going along too as she's a bit of a genius (lol takes after her parents I guess)
                    i like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post

Idea under spoiler tags
                      Spoiler:
                      awwww... brilliant idea
                      i would love to read such a fic

did someone volunteer already for writing it?? *rofl*

Comment

If someone wants to write my idea into a fic, i only have request that the daughter be named Emily
                        sigpic

Comment

don't ask me.. i'll turn it into something bad! lol i'm not much of a fic writer

Comment

OK i lied i have a 2nd request. I get credit for the idea. lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok Lets hear it

Comment

Ok Lets hear it
                                that's it, I want credit for the idea
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X