No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oohhh... Dorka!!! i love your sig... very very cool!!!!!!!

i have unbrainwashed one of my friends who was a sheyla fan!!!! she now sees the truth... Long live SPARKY!!!!!!
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Unfortunately I kinda gave up on msn... there were too many viruses going around through it. Although if you want my email addy..just PM me!
      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Major Moomin. . thanks so much for sharing everything. Sounds like you had a blast and got to meet several other Gateworlders.

Now we have to find Ankareeda. Maybe she just passed out from the excitement.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Loved your report Major_Moomin. Those pics of JF are terrific . Too bad about the no sparky questions though. I'm really interested to find out how Ankareeda made out with her shirt.

Also, I'm glad those who read my fic enjoyed it. It was my first attempt to write one, so thanks for the great votes of confidence. Makes me want to get right in there and type up chapter 2. Stupid midterms, interfering in my creative process. Anyways, off to class.

Comment

i cant wait until we hear from Ankareeda... i wanna see more piccies!!!! Sparky Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
              You have MSN??? Best way to talk with people
              Which reminds me I should start organizaing Skylers and my gift for Torri

Yep, Martin Gero definitely the best sparky I'm so happy to finally have most of the writers on my ship-part.. not like in CSI
              Martin definitely rocks!

And your right about CSI. Saw the latest eps - still jumping between ships.

Lexa, ready to work as a missionary? Go on, spread the Sparky love.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                oohhh... Dorka!!! i love your sig... very very cool!!!!!!!

i have unbrainwashed one of my friends who was a sheyla fan!!!! she now sees the truth... Long live SPARKY!!!!!!

Thanks

Wow, you converted somone *bows before Lexa* *loL*

Comment

Thanks

Wow, you converted somone *bows before Lexa* *loL*
                  *LOL*.... it wasnt that hard really.. i basically sat her down and pointed out in eps like BIS and Coup and Critical mass and intruder and conversion... that there were soo many sparky moments... and she relented, saw the light and made a switch... then i told her to go and read some Sparky fanfic!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GateByte
                    Loved your report Major_Moomin. Those pics of JF are terrific . Too bad about the no sparky questions though. I'm really interested to find out how Ankareeda made out with her shirt.

Also, I'm glad those who read my fic enjoyed it. It was my first attempt to write one, so thanks for the great votes of confidence. Makes me want to get right in there and type up chapter 2. Stupid midterms, interfering in my creative process. Anyways, off to class.
                    Hey, if anyone got a sparky comment it'd be Ankareeda with that t-shirt! Fingers crossed that Joe saw it and was amused!!

Comment

*LOL*.... it wasnt that hard really.. i basically sat her down and pointed out in eps like BIS and Coup and Critical mass and intruder and conversion... that there were soo many sparky moments... and she relented, saw the light and made a switch... then i told her to go and read some Sparky fanfic!!!!!
                      *lol* yes Sparky fics are always good for conversions We'll see what S3 brings us... I was a lot more scared from Sheyla after S1... but now with Ronon I'm not worrying anymore somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                        Martin definitely rocks!

And your right about CSI. Saw the latest eps - still jumping between ships.

Lexa, ready to work as a missionary? Go on, spread the Sparky love.
                        Thank God Martin is a shipper! He's our Malozzi in a way!

And yeah I agree about CSI too even though I haven't seen the latest eps. They should really settle for one only ship!

Comment

*lol* yes Sparky fics are always good for conversions We'll see what S3 brings us... I was a lot more scared from Sheyla after S1... but now with Ronon I'm not worrying anymore somehow
                          totally, i am all for Teyla/Ronon and then of course SPARKY!!!!!... i cant wait to see sesaon 3!!!!!! i reckon that it will be totally AWESOME!!!!!!!

Comment

True. and
                            It's so obvious. I don't understand how people still start ships like Weir/Kavanagh... well, to annoy us, okay.

totally, i am all for Teyla/Ronon and then of course SPARKY!!!!!... i cant wait to see sesaon 3!!!!!! i reckon that it will be totally AWESOME!!!!!!!
                            S3 will be great, I'm sure.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've posted in "Weir/Kavanagh" but it was only as a joke - really!

Turned my "ship" eyes off in "CSI - LV". Like it better that way.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                                Major Moomin. . thanks so much for sharing everything. Sounds like you had a blast and got to meet several other Gateworlders.

Now we have to find Ankareeda. Maybe she just passed out from the excitement.
                                Aww no problems! I'm glad to share everything about it with you all. I have a feeling that seeing Joe at a con is going to be a rare opportunity,so if I can tell everyone what it was like then...

I'm just grateful that I was able to go and meet him in person. I can't stress enough that he is such a lovely man! He's so shy and sweet

All the other guests were a blast too! Jason was so much fun in the parties! Rainbow is amazingly funny (I got the chance to speak with his best friend too..he's gonna let me know all the good places to go in Vancouver when I go in August)
                                Elle Harvey (Novak) was Amazing! She did this brilliant improv scene with two guests... I can't really explain that one... but if you ever meet her...ask her to do it... Everyone was rolling with laughter
                                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Working...
                                X