No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now, I suppose, I'm a honorary member of the John/Elizabeth Ship Thread! So, Happy Birthday, Erised!

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    I like the reality show better.
    "As long as there are Shippers, there will be Shipper Wars...
    In the red we have the Sparky Shippers. In the purple, the Sheylas. Who will win?

Tune in Fridays at 9:00 to find out!"
    Heh. Would it be anything like Survivor? Reward for reward challenge could be clips of the winning ship(in storage closets?), losers get a jar of chalky mints.

Comment

Originally posted by buggy
      Yes, Sparky is more popular. And no, we shouldn't gloat (but it's SO much FUN! )
      lol, it's true but i think it's something that should kept for LJs (where we won't induce wars, urgo, we don't get into trouble )

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
        And now, I suppose, I'm a honorary member of the John/Elizabeth Ship Thread!
        Yup! Welcome!!
        BTW, what episode is this pic from?

Heh. Would it be anything like Survivor? Reward for reward challenge could be clips of the winning ship(in storage closets?), losers get a jar of chalky mints.
        Definately!!

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

BTW, what episode is this pic from?
          The Long Goodbye.

Comment

Agreed guys. Keep it on LJ, not the forums. This is about discussion, not about who's horse is bigger.

and JS!!! Weir wondered where you had gone!
            Last edited by wizengamot; 29 January 2006, 05:46 PM.
            Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Sorry. But you gotta admit the Shipper Wars was funny!!!

To be legal...um...Sparky rules!...? Oh forget it...

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                Talking about reality shows, I'm not sure if this fic has been rec'ed but it's just halarious!

Mix of Parody/Humor; I present Belisse's Innocent Until Proven In Love. It's Atlantis, Latin Soap Opera Style.
                LMAO! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I only had to read the first paragraph and I was already in stitches, its fantastic. Top stuff, read it, anyone who hasn't read it now. LOL!
                Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Ahh! Sorry I've been away. I think this semester is gonna kill me. x.x

Happy b-day Erised!!!!!! *holds up a sall Aquariuses rock sign* We'll take over the world.

Where are these Isis awards?

And, if anyone gos to Deviantart, my friend and I have started the Sparky club! If you don't and ye'd still like to see some fan-art featuring both of our fav. charries (or one or the other) feel free to visit!

www.eternallysparky.deviantart.com Though, me and the other mod haven't been able to add more on in the past few days. We've both been extremely busy. Our appologies.

And, Wizenga! Rent banner! WOO! cookies for you! (couldn't resist x.x)
                  "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

So today is Erised's birthday?

Well happy birthday then Erised
                    Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Someone (xfkristen?) asked for a link to the Isis Awards – knock yourself out.

And just for fun, my favorite Sparky picture:

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

oh man, that just made me squee so hard.

I don't say this that often but, How could anyone deny them?
                        Citizen of Braneville

Comment

OMGSQUEEEEEEEEE!!

*deepbreath* I haven't even SEEN that eppy yet. Oh, so sad. but... well, I won't write it again cos, yeah...
                          ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            Someone (xfkristen?) asked for a link to the Isis Awards –*knock yourself out.

And just for fun, my favorite Sparky picture:

Man, I want to see that ep. again. But skiffy has left out that ep. both times they repeated the first half of this season.

ETA: Happy B-day Erised!

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                              Man, I want to see that ep. again. But skiffy has left out that ep. both times they repeated the first half of this season.

ETA: Happy B-day Erised!
                              that ep was soo AWESOME!!!!!!!!

*waves* hiya everyone.... *hugs thread* i am in a very shippy mood!!!!!!!well... actually i am always in a shippy mood but today... just that little bit more
                              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

oh thanks all for all the bday wishes guys! you rock!

nite!

Comment

Working...
                                X