Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ankareeda
    Here you are:

His autograph looks a bit funny, because he signed the photo-shoot pictures on his way to the plane.
    Very nice!!! I like your hair

Did you get the urge to scribble Sparky forever!!! on his top?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Here you are:
      http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...joemesmall.jpg

His autograph looks a bit funny, because he signed the photo-shoot pictures on his way to the plane.
      This is great! Lovely! You both look totally cute!

@Qasim: LOL

@Vicky: Welcome!
      sigpic

Comment

Here you are:

OMG, he is - like - TOUCHING YOU!

You should have leaned over a bit more. You know - lay your head on his shoulder. *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I'm loving the pics and info about the con. Thanks Ank and MM.

Comment

Ankareeda, that shirt was awesome before, but with Joe signing it, that just makes it even cooler.

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
            I know I tried to live spoiler free. To do that I didn't come to GW. If you come to GW you are looking for spoilers. And the sig and pics are apart of that. Besides, unless the pic says what episode, how can you tell it's not just a clever manip? There are some really good ones floating around!

Oh well, my siggy is going to stay incarcerated for a while...
            I really don't mind that they're actually enforcing a rule that's been around for longer than I've been posting here. Yeah, I'm annoyed about having to take my sig down, but that's because I loved my sig. My real point of contention is in what constitutes a spoiler. It's not like Season 2 would be ruined for most spoiler-free people because they saw a tiny picture of John and Eliabeth hugging in someone's signature, but I'm also of the opinion that people who want to be that spoiler-free should take responsibility for avoiding spoilers themselves.

MELYANNA: I love the Weir for prez thing! How did it start?
            Heh, that was my fault. It stems from my West Wing/Stargate crossover. A few people know what I have planned for that particular AU (eventually), and some Weir for President art was born.

One of these days, I'll get around to finishing that manip with both Elizabeth and John standing in front of the Presidential seal.
            Last edited by Melyanna; 06 February 2006, 09:07 AM.
            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
            Last update: 14 April 2006
            Melyanna's Multimedia
            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Here you are:

Cute! You are very lucky!

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

You should have leaned over a bit more. You know - lay your head on his shoulder. *LOL*
                *lol* Yeah, but I'm was too shy.... *ggg* But he totally grabbed my right arm and pulled me towards him.
                sigpic

Comment

Plus, isn't against the GW rules?
                  I would hope it would be against the rules to post butt pics. There are a whole lot of people here, and there could quite possibly be some people browsing a thread that don't really want to find such pictures as they scroll through. It would work just as well to say something like "If you want to see a pic of Joe's butt, pm me"

Personally, I think posting something like that is disrespectful to Joe. But, that's my own opinion, and I'm not going to tell others not to find pictures. I just don't think it should be there for any unsuspecting visitor to see.

Ok, I need some happy sparkyness now. Maybe I'll go watch the lovely TLG promo again. I could rant about a whole bunch of subjects, but this isn't the thread, and I still alot of the time subconciously stear away from arguments, because I don't like to cause trouble. There's so many people here, and if we all agreed, what kind of world would it be?

I think that's a bit why I spend most all my time on the forums in this thread, because everyone is so welcoming and fair. You guys are great.

Of to watch the promo again (and again and again...oh why can't it be friday?)...
                  Stargate Addicts - a podcast for the obsessive Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
                  My new podcast with Merala Anewan, come check it out. It'll make us happy.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

and if he wasnt so tall you could have.....
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                      I really don't mind that they're actually enforcing a rule that's been around for longer than I've been posting here. Yeah, I'm annoyed about having to take my sig down, but that's because I loved my sig. My real point of contention is in what constitutes a spoiler. It's not like Season 2 would be ruined for most spoiler-free people because they saw a tiny picture of John and Eliabeth hugging in someone's signature, but I'm also of the opinion that people who want to be that spoiler-free should take responsibility for avoiding spoilers themselves.
                      True. It's is kinda nice they are actually inforcing a rule. But to balence, I noticed they kinda let some thing slide a bit...

Heh, that was my fault. It stems from my West Wing/Stargate crossover. A few people know what I have planned for that particular AU, and some Weir for President art was born.

One of these days, I'll get around to finishing that manip with both Elizabeth and John standing in front of the Presidential seal.
                      LOVE it! That means John would be the First Gentleman... But he probably wouldn't complain like Rod Calloway...
                      Yes I watch Commander in Chief.

Spoiler:

Comment

Here you are:

Lovely, lovely pic Anka...thanks for sharing.

He certainly has got a firm grip on you...that's for sure!!

Comment

*lol* Yeah, but I'm was too shy.... *ggg* But he totally grabbed my right arm and pulled me towards him.
                          OMG he did???? *squeeeee* omg omg omg!!! You both look totally cute! He does look shy but that's totally cool! OMG he's so got . I'm squeeing here for you girl!
                          Hey are you going to a con in july as well??? YOu have to let Torri sign that shirt too! It's going to be so awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                            Hey are you going to a con in july as well??? YOu have to let Torri sign that shirt too! It's going to be so awesome!
                            Get all the autographs and put that shirt on E-Bay! Ka-Ching! *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Get all the autographs and put that shirt on E-Bay! Ka-Ching! *LOL*
                              Now FP, it's bad enough that we caused GW to crash. Do you really want to do the same to E-Bay?

I gotta go. Math class is calling.

Spoiler:

Comment

OMG, I was so nervous when I gave him the shirt, first it was fold up, because the table wasn't so big to spread the whole shirt over it. He said: "Ohuh, what's that...?", he looked up to me and I was just grinning , he looked on the shirt again and said "What's its saying!" (the phrase hopeless romantic he couldn't see) and I just thought 'now it's time to runaway and hide in the next corner ' So I helped him that he sees the "Hopeless Romantic" writing and I just wanted to beam me away.... He smiled, read out loud "Hopeless romantic" and chuckled a bit, looked at me (I had still my stupid smile on my face), finally he signed it, handed it to me and gave me that look again. Joe had to sign some other stuff for someone, which I had to carry with me and I waited and said again thank you. He said: Thank you! Gave me the stuff and he looked at me again and I was finally dead.
                                Glad you were able to get him to sign it. I think I would have been way more nervous if I had tried to do that. Also love your picture with JF. He's cute as ever. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                                X