X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stubadingdong
    Just a quick, drive-by observation from The Tower:

Spoiler:
    Regarding the kiss...it was very much an Oh-Boy!-I-Get-To-Have-Sex-With-A-Hot-Chick-With-No-Strings-Attached kiss.

The kiss we're all waiting for is a I've-Got-To-Take-This-Slow-And-Savor-This-As-Long-As-Possible-Because-If-I-Never-Touch-This-Woman-Again-I'll-Die-A-Happy-Man kiss with Elizabeth.

Big difference. HUGE.
    Perfect way to put it. Makes me feel much better about the whole thing in general.
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Oh no, page 2.

Comment

Originally posted by GateByte
        Oh no, page 2.

*silence* - there is no need for words
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

yeah silence is the shippiest

we need more balcony scenes
          Last edited by Erised; 05 February 2006, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
            yeah silence is the shippiest
            http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ies-Sparky.jpg
            we need more balcony scenes
            No need for words with this two, just sit back and feel the burning heat .

Comment

Originally posted by sunny
              You're only as old as you think you are.

With
              Spoiler:
              the promo for TLG he TOTALLY puckers up... I watched it like 12 times to confirm it...
              Then again that was around lunchtime when I should've been eating.

GO SPARKY!
              Thank you SOOOO much for pointing that out. I totally needed a shippy fix right about now so I just *had* to go watch and I think you're right! Wow, I come back for a few minutes and already feel better
              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by GateByte
                Oh no, page 2.

What's w/the stuff in her office? Like I KNOW it's in another galaxy, but don't they have a store where she can exchange all her Ikea stuff for Pier One likeness? Or is it Pier One-ness for Ikea? Is that even a store? Anyway they need new decorations for season3... Well, keep the mint jar

And she so looks like she wants to kiss him right there.

Originally posted by marimba26
                Thank you SOOOO much for pointing that out. I totally needed a shippy fix right about now so I just *had* to go watch and I think you're right! Wow, I come back for a few minutes and already feel better
                Glad to help. I needed shippy fix last nite too, so I jumped over to Command Dynamics and read a couple of fics before hauling off to sleep.

Edited cos I don't know the names of the sites I read
                Last edited by sunny; 05 February 2006, 04:32 PM.
                ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Any con reports from Pegasus One yet?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                    Any con reports from Pegasus One yet?
                    Mazz was on for a bit a little while ago - but didnt get much out of her as she went offline quickly must have got disconnected and then decided to just go to bed as its 1.30am here and she said she was tired

I asked if she knew anything about the sparky shirt being signed but she didnt

She said something about Joe F's signings being done separately (not sure what that means) because he had to catch a plane

She met Beanie/Knocknashee, strivaria and purpleyin

She said Ellie Harvey (Novak) and Ivy Isenberg (Casting director) were a blast

My next question was going to be about handcuffs but she went offline
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Sounds like she had a blast. Will have to keep an eye on her LJ!

What the heck are you still doing up?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        Sounds like she had a blast. Will have to keep an eye on her LJ!

What the heck are you still doing up?
                        She came on at 1am when I was just about to go to sleep and well since then I am still here

love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by sunny
                          And she so looks like she wants to kiss him right there.
                          Yep. Then again, maybe she did, but it was only in an alternate version that was projected into the minds of Sparky viewers. Actually, if they could do that, it would be cool even without sparky.

Oh, the things my imagination can think up when left to itself. Maybe someday I'll something like a sparky moment generator. "Just turn it on and and Sparky moments will be added to your current Atlantis television program. Warning: Not recommended for non-shippers."
                          Stargate Addicts - a podcast for the obsessive Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
                          My new podcast with Merala Anewan, come check it out. It'll make us happy.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

Originally posted by La'rosh
                            Oh, the things my imagination can think up when left to itself. Maybe someday I'll something like a sparky moment generator. "Just turn it on and and Sparky moments will be added to your current Atlantis television program. Warning: Not recommended for non-shippers."
                            Doesn't it already exist? . Seriously (not so much), i've had some very interesting Sparky dreams, and they're so vivid that sometimes i forget those didn't really happen on the show, my brain mixes it all up, lol.

Comment

My battle with FF.net has ended! It just took bugging then three times!

I just watched the preview of TLG at scifi.com and I've never been more grateful for this crappy computer. It froze right at
                              Spoiler:
                              the kiss, for several seconds.
                              My computer is a shipper!
                              I may skip the opening ceremonies friday. Who needs the Parade of Nations when we get
                              Spoiler:
                              a Sparky kiss!!

Spoiler:
                              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Here's a fic I just finished writing. The idea has been floating around in my head for a couple days, so I figured I'd get it out before it compromised my studying ability.

It's chapter 1, I plan on having chapter 2 done after my midterms. Definitely by the end of the month.

It contains spoilers for Ethon and TLG. Chapter 1 is'nt super sparky, although I'm sure what is there you will enjoy. I'm saving major sparkiness for chapter 2

http://hipapheralkus.livejournal.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X