Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny quote:
    Spoiler:

John: I'm gonna go back there and make sure McKay doesn't get........distracted

Lizzie: Distracted?
    John: The lead scientist. She's very...
    Lizzie: Hot? *grin* ^ [pic above]
    John: I would say... attractive.. But McKay is acting very .. uh..
    Lizzie: Smitten? [Hatcheter's pic #2 ]
    John: I was gonna say pathetic
    Lizzie: Hey wait, I'm going to go back there and try to negotiave. The leader, what he's like?
    John: Oh, him.. he's a guy, didn't pay much attention

Gosh that last bit made me sick! Couldn't they pic an attractive guy for a leader? *sigh*

Comment

that is interesting...
      Spoiler:
      i dont think that we have had many or even one cute off world leader, yet the countless beautiful women are still coming in!!!
      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
        that is interesting...
        Spoiler:
        i dont think that we have had many or even one cute off world leader, yet the countless beautiful women are still coming in!!!
        Chaya was a "cute" (understatement of the year ) off world "leader".

*runs*

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
          Chaya was a "cute" (understatement of the year ) off world "leader".

*runs*
          sorry i forgot to mention that i was refering to a male off world leader!!

Comment

Thx for all the pix Erised!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
              Thx for all the pix Erised!!!

Comment

2,200 POSTS!!!! woohooo!!!!!!

had to make it here in the sparky thread... my second home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                  Thanks for the caps!

I can't wait to see that ep! Well just a few more hours...
                  Thanks ! The caps are great !
                  Me too

Originally posted by Lexa Jade
                  2,200 POSTS!!!! woohooo!!!!!!

had to make it here in the sparky thread... my second home!!!!
                  Me... 150 posts soon !!! LOL
                  Im a little gambler *blush*
                  Last edited by EnfantTV; 24 January 2006, 04:35 AM.

Comment

As for "Inferno" - in the eppy thread, a few people mentioned,
                    Spoiler:
                    it seemed Shep and McKay were both flirting around with hot chick of the week. Say it ain't so.

*grumbles*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I'm watching the episode at the moment.
                      Spoiler:
                      Sheppard seems to be doing it to annoy McKay. It's actually kind of funny. The girl is rather amused by it, but not really responding to it. She's much more into McKay, and Sheppard knows it. It's just that McKay's insecure.

Meanwhile, John and Elizabeth have gone back to first-name basis, even during work and among strangers. This I can live with.
                      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        Spoiler:

Meanwhile, John and Elizabeth have gone back to first-name basis, even during work and among strangers. This I can live with.
                        I think I can live with that too...
                        Spoiler:
                        It's nice to see them using first-names infront of strangers, it gives a nice relaxed vibe to their friendship.

We know that Liz calls Shep 'John' infront of others and that's because she's a civilian. But with Shep..to hear him using her first name infront of others shows shows to me that he's willing to break down those proffesional barriers that lie between them. That it's possible he's open to moving forward.

..maybe...huh..
                        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                          sorry i forgot to mention that i was refering to a male off world leader!!
                          I would love to see an episode with a very hot off-world male leader. Would love it even more if he flirted with Liz and even more if it showed Sheppard visably jealous by this.....I can dream right?

Comment

Hey everyone. Just got the novelization of SGA : Rising by Sally Malcolm yesterday. A few chapters into it and by darn already a spark moment. Our John's first impression of his Elizabeth. Just in case I'll put in spoilers
                            Spoiler:
                            Its the scene when he first sits in the chair, and it flys back. Beckett calls for Weir. Everyone comes running in the room. John is thinking how the only one he recognizes is O'Neill. Well heres the next bit word for word.
                            "Who is this" a slight dark hair woman asked. Under other circumstances he might have considered her attractive, but right now she just looked pissed.
                            OMG, see proof our John thinks Lizzie is, wow do we put it, "hot". hehehe.
                            / Sparky forever!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                              Hey everyone. Just got the novelization of SGA : Rising by Sally Malcolm yesterday. A few chapters into it and by darn already a spark moment. Our John's first impression of his Elizabeth. Just in case I'll put in spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              Its the scene when he first sits in the chair, and it flys back. Beckett calls for Weir. Everyone comes running in the room. John is thinking how the only one he recognizes is O'Neill. Well heres the next bit word for word.
                              "Who is this" a slight dark hair woman asked. Under other circumstances he might have considered her attractive, but right now she just looked pissed.
                              OMG, see proof our John thinks Lizzie is, wow do we put it, "hot". hehehe.
                              / Sparky forever!!!!!!
                              Oh, now that's a fun little tidbit. How is the novelization, by the way? I've always heard good things about Sally Malcolm's SG-1 fics (I believe she writes under the name Sally Reeve), but never got around to reading any of them.
                              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                              Last update: 14 April 2006
                              Melyanna's Multimedia
                              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                                Oh, now that's a fun little tidbit. How is the novelization, by the way? I've always heard good things about Sally Malcolm's SG-1 fics (I believe she writes under the name Sally Reeve), but never got around to reading any of them.
                                Only two chapters in it so far. Will have more time to read it later today. I know I will finish it by tommorrow or next day though. It's been really awsome because you get to know what the characters are thinking as go throught stuff and their impressions of other people. For ex:
                                Spoiler:
                                Weir's impression of Beckett is that she reminded him of a teddy bear! How adorable because that would be my impression to. Carson is just so sweet!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X