Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
    You all have to read this fic (unless you're spoiler free in which case STAY AWAY bc it spoils for TLG)
    wow, that's good. that's so much better than my 'lets try it again' fic
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

thatnks for all the feedback guys. i can go to be a happy bunny now, and dream sparky dreams, which will no doubt be interuppted by the alarm at just the wrong moment
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

A sweet drabble

Guys, don't put yourselves down. Your fics are really good!

Comment

You all have to read this fic (unless you're spoiler free in which case STAY AWAY bc it spoils for TLG)
          *thud*
          that was some fic *rofl*
          Originally posted by xkawaiix
          Here:

First Part It's not a dance but it's a guitar chappy.

Second Part This is the dance chappy.
          ha I love this!!! You have to write moooore

Comment

Damn! All these fics... *doesnt know what to do*

And Sal is right. They are all great.

Lovebar made by natz099
            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Aw!!!!! -dies of cuteness-

Comment

Thought I'd recommend this fluffy fic.

Hypothetically Speaking by Lone Pyramid (aka. Shane Vansen). Rated G, spoilers for TLG. Good for those who like the lip licking thing that Sheppard does.

Comment

Heh, 'Crap'... THAT was Uber-classic...

& yes we are all very appreciative of everyones beautifulest works of fiction

Remember: Don't Panic M'kay, we're good.

*scurries back to pg 231
                  ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

I LOVE ALL THOSE FANFIC!!!!!
                    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                      Hey all, dropping in briefly to let y'all know I finishd Letters from Milky Way.

Final chapter is on LJ (here) and will maybe someday be on ff.net - if it quits eating the stupid thing. I've submitted it, found it didn't work, submitted it again... I think FFN is just having a brain crunch today.

[/shameless plug]

*returns to doing dishes*
                      *kicks ff.net* Stupid thing...

That was such a sweet fic! Dark, and yet...fulfilling! So gald you decided to ignore the, uh...unconventional ending lol.

Its not up at FF.net yet. The link it sent me apparently doesnt work. THanks for posting your LJ link!

Lovebar made by natz099
                      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I will definitely be reading those fics when I get home from work.

But on to replying....

Originally posted by Luz
                        Which is what we need Sheppard angstin' over Weir for, and the way to get the best angst would be imo to have Sheppard watching Weir suffering horribly (lots of bleeding, preferably) without being able to do anything about it. That, and i just want to see Weir being whumped so badly, TLG didn't have nearly enough.
                        My other wish for a season 3 (though this is not sparly necessarily) would be to see Sheppard in dress blues.
                        Weir will eventually find out just how much Sheppard cares about her, and it'll be from him (hopefully). We know he does care, we just need another instance of Sheppard going all homicidal *I'LL KILL YOU DED* 'cause someone messed with the missus.
                        Weir didn't get whumped hardly at ALL in TLG. She did the WHUMPING. I would love to see Weir get really whumped for two reasons: 1) to see John go all crazy to the point where one of the other characters says something about his passion. Imagine Rodney saying something sacrasticly and John replies in the heat of the moment.. "CAUSE I LOVE HER". Oh yea.. and 2) I think it gives BOTH Torri and Joe something different to act. Torri being able to act out Weir in extreme pain and suffering, and figureing how she would react to that situation. Joe being able to be extremely angsty and all "GI Joe" like in "The Storm" but with a little sparky edge to it.

And back by demand.... the sparky picture story returns... (for one post)

Rodney: Elizabeth.. what's wrong with your hair?

Liz: What are you talking about?

Cadman: Remember I told you to always check your hair after your done Liz
                        Liz: Oh right... At least I remembered to close the closet door this time.

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          Awww!!!! I loved it!

Originally posted by Skyler
                          to see John go all crazy to the point where one of the other characters says something about his passion. Imagine Rodney saying something sacrasticly and John replies in the heat of the moment.. "CAUSE I LOVE HER". Oh yea..
                          And shippers die from happiness

Comment

arg!...It's so hard trying to keep us with all these fics!
                            And I'm at work so I can't read them without looking overly suspicious... darn it!

Did manage to read duality over at ff.net though....cool story, really enjoying it so far

jeez, why do most of the fics I really enjoy end up being rated R or above! *lol*

**Now what does that say about me huh?...**
                            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                              arg!...It's so hard trying to keep us with all these fics!
                              And I'm at work so I can't read them without looking overly suspicious... darn it!

Did manage to read duality over at ff.net though....cool story, really enjoying it so far

jeez, why do most of the fics I really enjoy end up being rated R or above! *lol*

**Now what does that say about me huh?...**
                              hmm... *Torri!brow* i like those stories too *blush*... i love the way people write for Sparky!!!!
                              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Just read this fic at fanfic.net, you'll gotta read this its great!! It's called, Calling it a Night. Here's the Sparky link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2755142/1/

Enjoy!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X