Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    If you're talking about my fic then there is none. It's called the Cliche Series because they are all conected by overused fanfiction plots. They're indipendant stories, just connected by cliches.
    Nope, we (at least I) were talking about La'rosh's one

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
      I'd already read that one! Didn't remember if I reviewed it though... Anyway I like it! Where's the rest?
      It's coming...someday. I've been so busy lately. I've written a bit more, but it's needs some revision and the next chapter's not finished yet.

But you guys have given me insentive to keep going, along with all the good reviews. This is pretty much my first time writing something like this, and I'm still trying to understand the concept that other people enjoy what I write and want it to continue. Though my friends will read it, it's not the same as someone across the country or the world enjoying it. And also people of different ages too.

Ok, I'm going to stop my ramble now before it goes too long.
      Stargate Addicts - a podcast for the obsessive Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
      My new podcast with Merala Anewan, come check it out. It'll make us happy.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

Hey, all.

Real quick query for all y'all in the US, cos like I would LOVE to know where to get a book in the land of Oz if I lived there (Oi! Oi! Oi!) but: Where in the frell can I get the novelisation and s1 companion bk w/out paying through the nose for it?.... I checked the Borders, B&N, frell even the danged library and came up w/nil.

Uh, yay for Sparky fics... to keep this remotely OT:

Concerned!brows
        ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by sunny

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...ntis/gift2.jpg
          Concerned!brows
          Love this pic!
          Check your PMs

Comment

Hey, all.

Concerned!brows
            Great pic!

Comment

Concerned!brows
              A picture speaks a thousand words... Yay for Sparky pics and fics!

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

**Remembers how uncomfortable table was**

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                  *giggles* That is the only way to watch The Tower, just like it was the only way to survive Sanctuary! Then again, I have a bad habit of doing that to anything after years of MST3K.

/"Suddenly, I have a refreshing mint flavor!"
                  I liked Sanctuary, i know what the big deal is all about. Sheppard sleeping with the alien chick, but i actually have no complains about Sheppard (or Weir) sleeping with other people, as long as they are hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                    I liked Sanctuary, i know what the big deal is all about. Sheppard sleeping with the alien chick, but i actually have no complains about Sheppard (or Weir) sleeping with other people, as long as they are hot.
                    Seems I have found a kindred spirit
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                      As far as I recall, he didn't actually sleep with her. I liked Sanctuary, too, even though I wasn't exactly happy inside with the whole Sheppard kisses the Ancient girl thing. But it didn't ruin the episode for me.

There are still episodes I like much better, but because of overall content, not whether or not Sheppard was kirking. Some episodes are more interesting to me, that's just the way it works.

Comment

Sheppard: Really Rodney we werent doing anything we were just standing here honest
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Hey I've been reading this thread since the beginning and finally decided to delurk. No real reason why just felt the need to spread the sparky love.

I remember when I first went looking for shep/weir I found nothing and since I was never into stargate I didn't know about this site. I admit the only reason I started watching was because Sheppard was hot (yes I'm shallow)and the fact that they kept advertising the show like crazy on scifi. So I watched and it held my interest somewhat and when the scene that shall not be named happened I cringed and felt emberrassed. I was like OMG why. Not because I shipped sparky but because it was just bad. I was somewhat disapointed in the pairing but whatever I wasn't that into the show.

I immediately like Weir and wanted her to be in more scenes. I was frustated *why won't they let her go offworld come on she's awesome* hey like I said I didn't know anything about stargate. I didn't really see anything between shep/weir until 38 minutes when my brain got confused because I thought it was supposed to be shep/teyla. After that episode I was sold on the possibility of sparky and went looking for sites on the internet. However I didn't find any which made me sad but then after awhile and after the eye(which converted alot of people)I found this thread. It was so small then but now it's huge.

Now I love Atlantis even if it pisses me off sometimes *grumble* the tower but sparky makes it so much better.

So there's my story wow that was long.

How can anybody deny sparky.
                          sigpic
                          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Welcome Ruined Puzzle! Happy you finally decided to delurk!

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                              Welcome Ruined Puzzle! Happy you finally decided to delurk!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...hetower640.jpg
                              he! he!, Sheppard looks like a petulant child in this pic, too cute for words. Welcome RP.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle
                                Hey I've been reading this thread since the beginning and finally decided to delurk. No real reason why just felt the need to spread the sparky love.
                                No reason, eh? I'm glad you've finally joined.

Comment

Working...
                                X