Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[technically it's the 2nd for me so a day late so...]

Happy 1st day of your next trip around the sun, JT!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thank you both for the birthday wishes!!! I had a nice dinner out with a friend. Mexican food and a watermelon margarita. Can't get much better than that. Today I'm going to have some chocolate cake.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Thank you both for the birthday wishes!!! I had a nice dinner out with a friend. Mexican food and a watermelon margarita. Can't get much better than that. Today I'm going to have some chocolate cake.
        Awesome dinner! One of the things I miss about SoCal is decent Mexican food.

Mmmm, chocolate cake....
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Last day of work before my week off + monday the 13th.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            May the time fly today and bring vacay that much faster!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Awesome dinner! One of the things I miss about SoCal is decent Mexican food.

Mmmm, chocolate cake....
              Very chocolate-y cake

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
              I hope it passed very quickly for you! Any plans for your vacation?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Very chocolate-y cake

Comment

Brussels Comic Con today. Kris says hi!

Met Christina Chong and had a wonderful talk about my first name. How it's very rare and very local, and near unpronouncable for English-speaking people.

Got an autograph from James Marsters who was also very chatty. He said he didn't want to have people wait in his line for longer than 30 minutes. When we told him we had waited for 45 minutes in line for Robert Patrick (who had a relative short line but gave each of fan ample of his time), he rolled his eyes and laughed. When my sister suggested he himself might not be the patient type, he laughed even harder. We had so much fun.

Got an autograph from Diana Lee Inosako who plays Morgan Elsbeth in Ahsoka, and because I was alone at her table we amicably talked. She's an amazing person. Had a good chat.

And then, on the spot, we decided to also get Joseph Marcell's autograph. He was the sweetest. He played the butler in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

And of course, photoshoot with Christina -- and *squee* she is SOOOOOO amazing.

Actually met Kris (Russell) in her waiting line and we chatted about Stargate, Star Trek and Sparky for a bit. When another guy asked her who or what the Belgian Voyager club was, we talked even more Star Trek and then we realized that Star Trek Strange New Worlds isn't actually available in Belgium (yet) so that all the people who specifically showed up for Christina because of Star Trek... well, they had been very creative in watching the series.

All in all... a fun few hours were had.​

Comment

I forgot to tell you the best part of my birthday! The Raiders head coach and general manager were both let go. Maybe now the team can start to heal. (Normally I would feel sympathy for people losing their jobs, but these are very rich people here). And I read an article that said there was a joyful atmosphere in the locker room afterwards, so I think the players are also happy.

I've chatted with her on the Sparky Discord server. I told her that we still exist over here. They were commenting on how they miss Gateworld so I had to pipe up and say HEY WE ARE STILL ALIVE!

Met Christina Chong and had a wonderful talk about my first name. How it's very rare and very local, and near unpronouncable for English-speaking people.
                    Oh dear. So if I ever went to Belgium I wouldn't be able to pronounce your name.

Got an autograph from James Marsters who was also very chatty. He said he didn't want to have people wait in his line for longer than 30 minutes. When we told him we had waited for 45 minutes in line for Robert Patrick (who had a relative short line but gave each of fan ample of his time), he rolled his eyes and laughed. When my sister suggested he himself might not be the patient type, he laughed even harder. We had so much fun.

Got an autograph from Diana Lee Inosako who plays Morgan Elsbeth in Ahsoka, and because I was alone at her table we amicably talked. She's an amazing person. Had a good chat.

And then, on the spot, we decided to also get Joseph Marcell's autograph. He was the sweetest. He played the butler in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Actually met Kris (Russell) in her waiting line and we chatted about Stargate, Star Trek and Sparky for a bit. When another guy asked her who or what the Belgian Voyager club was, we talked even more Star Trek and then we realized that Star Trek Strange New isn't actually available in Belgium (yet) so that all the people who specifically showed up for Christina because of Star Trek... well, they had been very creative in watching the series.

Sounds like so much fun!! That's so great that you are able to chat with every one of them like that. At the Stargate con in Chicago that I went to, you were herded along very quickly.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Actually met Kris (Russell) in her waiting line and we chatted about Stargate, Star Trek and Sparky for a bit. When another guy asked her who or what the Belgian Voyager club was, we talked even more Star Trek and then we realized that Star Trek Strange New Worlds isn't actually available in Belgium (yet) so that all the people who specifically showed up for Christina because of Star Trek... well, they had been very creative in watching the series.

Now that is a downright AWESOME time! Very glad you had so much fun and the guests were so cool!

*waves hi to Kris* I got to meet her a couple of times, at Comic-Con San Diego and at a Stargate con in LA, both several years ago. Great that you got to meet her!

I've chatted with her on the Sparky Discord server. I told her that we still exist over here. They were commenting on how they miss Gateworld so I had to pipe up and say HEY WE ARE STILL ALIVE!

I forgot to tell you the best part of my birthday! The Raiders head coach and general manager were both let go. Maybe now the team can start to heal. (Normally I would feel sympathy for people losing their jobs, but these are very rich people here). And I read an article that said there was a joyful atmosphere in the locker room afterwards, so I think the players are also happy.
                      Heh at the rich coaches! Good to hear the players are happy.

Speaking of football, here's this week's College Football Roundup! USC lost to Washington 52-42 (heavy sigh), Tennessee smacked down UConn 59-3, Rhode Island had a bye, and in the race for the Atlantis Cup, Air Force lost to Army 23-3 (first loss of the year! ), and Navy also lost to Temple 32-18. On to next week!

Comment

@JT - You pronounce it like Bob Marley's last name with the S at the end.

My official first name is Marlies... so start practicing.

If you want to keep it easy, my Twitter handle is actually my real middle name - Victoria Rose (after my godfather, Victor, and godmother, Rosa).

Oh, forgot to mention James wrote my name wrong (Marlise which I think is the English version), even though it was right in front of him. He's the second one to do that. Corin Nemec also wrote it wrong.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        ...in the race for the Atlantis Cup, Air Force lost to Army 23-3 (first loss of the year! )...
                        Oomph... ... that's no small loss.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

If you want to keep it easy, my Twitter handle is actually my real middle name - Victoria Rose (after my godfather, Victor, and godmother, Rosa).

Oh, forgot to mention James wrote my name wrong (Marlise which I think is the English version), even though it was right in front of him. He's the second one to do that. Corin Nemec also wrote it wrong.
                          Whoops! Sorry about the autographs...

No, but with Navy's string of losses, the Falcons are still firmly in the lead and really in no danger of losing the Cup this year.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

I went to the beach this morning. Very cute doggo on the beach.

SK - you were on super early this morning! Trip to the mainland?

That doesn't sound so difficult

Sorry about the autographs, though!

Comment

Working...
                                X